• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shadow Claw IV" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Not his fault, it's mine.. i'm running a bit behind.. on some last minute stuff I did.. but hopefully it makes it look better.. ^^ sorry again everyone... should be up soon... ^^

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Omg! Its cloudy/we are having some shoOwers!!! + there is THUNDHHHAAAAAA!!!

Perfect atmosphere to watch such a BADA$$ COMBO VIDEO!!! GOOD SH!!!!T!!!
---------
CLASS 0F 2009!!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm sorry everyone to keep everyone waiting....

I've run into one teeny tiny little thing I ended up NOT liking... and even tho it's very minor... I can't stand it.. >> so i'm working on it.. i'm tryin to release it on time as promised.. but... yeah... Please I will be done asap...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Vectorman's gonna be a little late (hopefully he still gets it out today) because he had it finished, but wasn't 100% satisfied. After hearing the song he was unsatisfied with, I'd have to agree.

I liked the song. It may have even been suitable for Mewtwo, but it wasn't suitable for Taj.

The wait will be worth it, imo. Look at Shadowclaw 3 Hypothetically, if a Shadowclaw 3 would have ever happened, I think it would have been ruined by being rushed and Sesh not caring too much about the final product.

Be warned, though. Axe is going to be in Sierra Vista this weekend, so if it's not out tonight or early-mid tomorrow, chances are it won't be up til Monday.

Rappster

Smash Ace
Vectorman's gonna be a little late (hopefully he still gets it out today) because he had it finished, but wasn't 100% satisfied. After hearing the song he was unsatisfied with, I'd have to agree.

I liked the song. It may have even been suitable for Mewtwo, but it wasn't suitable for Taj.

The wait will be worth it, imo. Look at Shadowclaw 3 Hypothetically, if a Shadowclaw 3 would have ever happened, I think it would have been ruined by being rushed and Sesh not caring too much about the final product.

Be warned, though. Axe is going to be in Sierra Vista this weekend, so if it's not out tonight or early-mid tomorrow, chances are it won't be up til Monday.
monday??? i almost cried.
then i remember i bought starcraft II yesterday. i guess i can survive til monday.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
you guys ruined my birthday mor than that pancake i drank
Poor guy. *hugs*
Don't worry buddy, we'll fix the world one day.

I was able to keep my mind off of this, but it wasn't easy. I had to go see a little band called Muse just to keep my mind distracted. But I won't lie, the moment the concert ended I was on my phone checking for this (best concert ever followed up by the best video ever would have been great. but alas...)

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Poor guy. *hugs*
Don't worry buddy, we'll fix the world one day.

I was able to keep my mind off of this, but it wasn't easy. I had to go see a little band called Muse just to keep my mind distracted. But I won't lie, the moment the concert ended I was on my phone checking for this (best concert ever followed up by the best video ever would have been great. but alas...)
Dam you had a good idea going for you...dam its a shame that you didn't get to experience that.

In all good times alright =)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yeah I just had to settle for the one.

But don't worry, I'm sure when we see this, it'll blow all of our expectations out of the water. We won't be able to eat, sleep, or breathe after watching Shadowclaw IV. So hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husbands, cuz Vectorman be rapin everyone with his amazing video editing!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Update! ShadowClaw IV is FINISHED..! I need Taj to get online.. for his final "say" on "no" or "go" and it will be out... also.. I need credits.. etc.. so if anyone can relay Taj this msg.. etc.. thx =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
I sent taj a text about it k. Ooh i can't wait! Someone shoot me a text when its up please :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I am tempted to cancel my date tonight just to wait eagerly for this.
Please don't make me do that Taj. She's really hot, but this is Shadow Claw IV!

EDIT: LETS RIOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=663FKchOP50
Shh't!!!...Man!!!!!! I haven't even gotten a friend who is a girl yet! That shh&t can wait in life! Right now its about Shadow Claw IV!

Make him cancel his date Taj =D !!!
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Top Bottom