• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shadow Claw IV" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

Walt

Smash Ace
Forward's High Octane Tantalizing Destruction, Including Combos Killing Ignorant Nuisances Getting Scraped

H.O.T.D.I.C.K.I.N.G.S

darkfox15

Smash Cadet
Mewtwo never gonna die. Metwo ≠ Fuc*ario, ahh sorry Lucario.
Nice trailer combo vid dude, I´m waiting for the complete version...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
What have I started... I'm loving this. It helps kill time until Shadowclaw IV: III Never Happened comes out.

How about Forwards Monsterously Aggressive Supernatural Spikes Into Very Easy Prey Exhibiting Noobish Infidel Smashers?

Forwards M.A.S.S.I.V.E.____________

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wtf is all this ****?

I loled I admit but chill rofl, or at least don't make it censor dodge.

And don't excessively do this?... at least talk about the video once in a while?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Appreciate the edit tec :D
(no sarcasm)

And as I said this is just to kill time until the most anticipated combo video of... well at least the month comes out.

Shadowclaw 1 was the first professional smash anything I had ever seen. So this holds a special place in my heart lol.

In fact I think I'm going to go through and rewatch all of them again.

ShadowClaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k4JxzjKv24

ShadowClaw II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHOerb2oIFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqWPA1IPiUI&feature=related

ShadowClaw: The forgotten years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0cQJ_HkHE8

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey everyone.. most of you know I'm editing/creating.. ShadowClaw IV... I've had Taj post a release date of October 1st... I'll do my best to make sure it meets this deadline..:)

It's gonna be good.. I hope everyone will like it..

Thanks again for your time.. :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Just so you know Vman, we'll riot if its not here on 10/1.

Okay fine we won't but take your time if its a tad late but ends up being better we wouldn't mind ;)

<3

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
When they finally release footage of Forward's Grievous Eradication of Newbs' Immediate Tournament (And Life) Interests and Aspirations, then I'll be happy.

Now, to remain on topic...

Taj is too good. There, I said it.

AXE 09

Smash Master
All I gotta say is:

AZ baby :)

That includes the twins! I don't care what anyone says, you guys are AZ!

Twin_A

Smash Champion

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Regarding Forward's ___________, the project file got deleted (this includes all the clips i had marked) and I didn't have the motivation to sit through the 15-20 or so hours of footage again to look for combos.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Regarding Forward's ___________, the project file got deleted (this includes all the clips i had marked) and I didn't have the motivation to sit through the 15-20 or so hours of footage again to look for combos.
SLACKER!!!!

Do it for the people, Tai. take one for the team and put an emphasis on what you did in the video.

OR

Do what normal business people would and distribute the work to groups of knowledgable people willing to sit through a couple hours of footage taking notes on good forward combos (which basically every time he picks up the controller and touches you).

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Can't wait for this video!

and also I can't wait to see

Forwards

I swear if forward doesn't laugh at these I just may go punch him in his Multiple Attacking Nairs Leading Into Nubs Exceeding Super Scrubs and make my own combo video called

Twins Catastrophic Endless Noob Slaying Onslaught Reaching Epic Depths!

:p

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Look at those lyrics
what
those lyrics are about sexual intercourse
those lyrics are about forward.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So it is roughly 24 hours till October 1st! I am so hyped! Lol hopefully VMan will be able to get it out on time. I know his artistic tallent must take alot of time and energy, so I am expecting a masterpiece =D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Why do you have to be so HIV negative ruby? :(
Do I have to beat you in a mm to meet your criteria haha? Because I will if needs be :p

Yay two Christmases! <3<3
Just because you talk to the other people in az on the boards alot doesn't mean I consider you two az. You've been here once. You don't live here. You're not AZ at heart.

As far as I'm concerned, until you guys actually LIVE here, you're not AZ.

Also from what I can tell, you post just as much in other regions. If anything, you guys are just region *****.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Just because you talk to the other people in az on the boards alot doesn't mean I consider you two az. You've been here once. You don't live here. You're not AZ at heart.

As far as I'm concerned, until you guys actually LIVE here, you're not AZ.

Also from what I can tell, you post just as much in other regions. If anything, you guys are just region whores.
*ahem*

**** you!

Lol kdding.

Anyways I say I'm AZ at heart for the following reasons:

-I've been down there more than once. I've been there several times actually. I just don't always go down there for smash related purposes.
-We mostly talk to the NC people. So not so much region *****.
-Any oos tourney we go to we room with the az guys because they are good friends. We've both been asked at the past few to room with others (Florida, randoms, etc) but we always stay with AZ because we <3 you guys.
-Don't bash us because we don't live in az but claim az at heart. That's like me bashing you for saying you know everything about melee when we all know that's a lie :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dang Ruby, calm down buddy.
I know you don't want me to say this but we are AZ at heart. I wish I could live there for more reasons than just smash. If you wanna jump on and say otherwise then go for it. Sorry if we offended you by saying we love your state and the AZ smash community.
oh and
AZ coast son. They've been inducted.

P.S. We are also official NC bros. Get at us ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Thats what I was thinking. It is technically 24 minutes till midnight in New Mexico. But its an hour 24 left in AZ.

Also thats assuming it'll be released right at midnight or even on the first hahaha

Edit: So I just watched shadow call 1 and 2(remixed version) in preparation for number 4! Wooohhh!!!

Edit again: Its midnight here wooh!!!! Hopefully that means something ;)

Ok, word on the street is... October 1st. mark your calenders, wear your Sunday's best, have your Kleenex nearby, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz this **** is gonna **** errbody out here.
I just saw this in the OP hahahaha. Funny stuff there.

A gift for ya Taj ;) Hopefully you haven't seen this yet hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrxjmyRAJ1U

Top Bottom