• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SGC 2015 amiibo Battles: TO THE DEATH!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
SGC has always been an exciting gaming event. Self described as "a three day party where gamers from around the world can come together and share their passion for video games" it looks to have one very unique event this year that's all about Smash: amiibo battles. This may not look like much to begin with, lots of tournaments have amiibo battles right? Well at SGC 2015 they've raised the stakes severely, as each amiibo will fight TO THE DEATH!

Edit: The video showed such intense amiibo violence it must have been taken off Youtube, Oh no!
Hopefully it comes back up soon.

It will be interesting to see if any rare amiibo fall to this onslaught of figurine death or if none will risk their most precious possessions. Who will come out on top? Leave us comment with the fighter that will win and be sure to keep an eye out to see which amiibo pulls out on top.

SmashCapps would very much consider putting his Fox on the line for the fame and glory of winning (sorry little guy). To follow his writing exploits check him out on Twitter.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
This is terrible ;^; Poor amiibo.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Video removed!
That will be outstandingly hardcore. Whatever, OH MY GAH!
I am seriously going to be sad if somebody from Japan or Europe brings the Woolly World amiibo.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
I'm gonna train my Falcon amiibo to spam Falcon Punches every single second...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I thought in humane fights forcing these creatures to fight each other for amusement was outlawed in the U.S.?

Don't tell the cops.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
All the contestants should be scalpers of the rarest of all waves. Best of 3, every new amiibo of the same character each round. 8 Player Smash. Items High, Explosives Only. 1 Stock.

The salt is real. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY SAKURAI :OOOOOO He's GONNA MAKE AN APPEARANCE AT SGC

GenesisTheSmashColt

Smash Rookie
NNID
GenesisMaster
3DS FC
1160-9984-2569
Like I said in my comment on the video, anyone who brings a hyper rare amiibo to this is on my idiot list xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom