• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Deadly Sins Mafia (Mini) - Game Over

JeXs

Smash Champion
If there is a town doctor out there, please protect me during the next night so that I can actually use one of my abilities
Do you honestly think there is a doctor?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
His posts appear fraudulent to me. Do you honestly buy that he actually thinks I'm scum? He's saying whatever he can to save himself. That barrage of posts he made was entirely defensive. He's aware of his scummy behavior even when others haven't pointed it out. That's a scum mindset.

JeXs

Smash Champion
His posts appear fraudulent to me. Do you honestly buy that he actually thinks I'm scum? He's saying whatever he can to save himself. That barrage of posts he made was entirely defensive. He's aware of his scummy behavior even when others haven't pointed it out. That's a scum mindset.
I agree with you that you being his #2 pick is odd. Not too sure about the others though.

What do you think of Seal's claim?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Well, it's merely an assumption, but with knowledge of arsonist, wrath fits the bill, due to the above phrase. Why Orbo though is he's the only big lead I have for scum. So he may not actually be that particular scum, but I have a feeling he's scum in general.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Votecount 1:7

[2] Orboknown - Seal, Zenny
[0] FireEmblemnier -
[2] Seal - Orboknown, JeXs
[0] JeXs -
[0] Red Ryu -
[0] Maven89 -
[0] Zenny -

[3] Not Voting - Maven89, Red Ryu, FireEmblemnier

with 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Deadline in less than 48 hours;
2am GMT Saturday 17th January

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I want Seal to give a name claim first before the day ends
By this you mean my flavor? I'm gluttony, which doesn't make much sense. My flavor says "why can't I hold all these..." and then it lists my abilities. I REALLY would have rather not claimed, but if I got lynched then at the next dayit would be 3 town 2 mafia (or possibly take away one town or mafia for the arsonists). Then if the town guessed wrong it'd be game over. Even if they guessed right theyd have to guess right a second time to win.

Maven89

Smash Master
I really don't like Seal's claim, but we can test it . I don't know how people would want to do that, the obvious idea would be his message but if he's telling the truth (which i really ****ing doubt) then we'd lose his NK protection or track. I'd say Seal needs to use his track tonight and tell us tomorrow what his results are.

Vote: Orboknown

JeXs

Smash Champion
Doesn't change anything.
Do you think he actually believes that there might be a doctor despite having a one-shot protect? Not to mention the fact that he has 4 one-shot powers in a mini of 7 people, with one hinting at the existence of an indy?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I honestly still want to go with Orbo, because if Seal is telling the truth, we get a lead if he doesn't die. I would hammer, but I don't want to do it prematurely ending the day.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Zenny you need to go in detail about why Orbo over Seal
Vote Seal?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Do you think he actually believes that there might be a doctor despite having a one-shot protect? Not to mention the fact that he has 4 one-shot powers in a mini of 7 people, with one hinting at the existence of an indy?
I do not believe he actually believed that. I do believe his role. I just don't think it's necessarily a town one. I think he is likely scum, but Orbo is the better and logical choice for today. I'd like Seal to body guard you.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
How on earth does the fact that I said there MIGHT be a doctor discredit my whole claim? I don't see any evidence proving you innocent, buddy. I think the fact that you're still trying to lynch me due to the fact that I said there might be a doctor is very suspicious.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
I really don't like Seal's claim, but we can test it . I don't know how people would want to do that, the obvious idea would be his message but if he's telling the truth (which i really ****ing doubt) then we'd lose his NK protection or track. I'd say Seal needs to use his track tonight and tell us tomorrow what his results are.

Vote: Orboknown
I'm perfectly willing to use my power in any way seen fit by the majority of you guys if I manage to make it through JeXs's baseless aggression against me and the mafia attempting to kill me during the night.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Does it not seem ridiculous to have a doctor and a bodyguard in a set up, especially one with only 7 players?

Similarly to how you see me, I also don't see any evidence proving you to be innocent.

Maven89

Smash Master
I think I see where Zenny is going. We're probably never going to get anything more from Orbo, at best it'll just be complaints from himabout his own activity mixed up with him telling us to **** off. Seal we can get more from later.

I'm actually already voting Orbo because atm I just want a flip but I've changed course now. and support him over Seal

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Does it not seem ridiculous to have a doctor and a bodyguard in a set up, especially one with only 7 players?

Similarly to how you see me, I also don't see any evidence proving you to be innocent.
It seems more ridiculous to think someone is scum for saying there MIGHT be. How would it even make me scum to think such a thing?

I went as far as to claim, and I have a way to back it up providing I survive. You on the other hand have absolutely nothing.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It seems more ridiculous to think someone is scum for saying there MIGHT be. How would it even make me scum to think such a thing?

I went as far as to claim, and I have a way to back it up providing I survive. You on the other hand have absolutely nothing.
It implies that you are lying about your claim. A bodyguard will usually not even think about the existence of a doctor.

Your claim does not help you from my pov. You can read me through my play, the game does not revolve around claiming.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Anyway, whichever of orbo/seal dies today, the other should die tomorrow.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
It implies that you are lying about your claim. A bodyguard will usually not even think about the existence of a doctor.

Your claim does not help you from my pov. You can read me through my play, the game does not revolve around claiming.
How so? A bodyguard and a doctor are completely different roles.

Maven89

Smash Master
I think we should just get Orbo lynched since there doesn't seem to be anything left to talk about.

Jex I feel you're pushing Seal too much on him thinking there's a doctor, that really can go either way

Top Bottom