• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [Sep 5, 2015] San Marcos Dankly (San Marcos, TX)

SanMarcosMelee

Smash Cadet
https://www.facebook.com/events/715558518549336/

$160 Pot Bonus y'all (Not a monthly)

The venue will open at 12:00 Doubles sign ups end at 1:50 and doubles start at 2:00. Singles sign up ends at 3:40 and singles pools will start at 4:00. At the end of pools there will be a short break for food ect. And singles bracket will begin around 6:00 although it is mostly dependent on when pools end. If you have any questions you can contact me here on the event page or message me.

There will be singles and doubles. Singles will have pools and a bracket, while double will just have a brackets.

$5 entry fee- Top 3 pay out. 1st-60% 2nd-30% 3rd-10%

Please bring own controller and show up early so we can make the bracket and get some practice in! If you are able to bring a set up please do. I have a couple extra CRTs so if you are only able to bring a cube and melee that will still help out.
Rules:
Best two out of three (Except WF, LF, GF, LS, WS- 3/5)
Each game played with 4 stocks and 8 minute time Limit
Items are turned off
Stage striking for first game in order, P1-P2-P2-P1
Winner of game bans a single stage, then loser selects from remaining stages
Winner of game chooses character based on stage and then loser chooses based on winners character selection
Dave's Modified rule in effect

Stages:

Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land (64)
Counter Pick Stages- Pokemon Stadium

Last edited:
Top Bottom