• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 27, 2014] The Shape Of Melee To Come 5 Feat Mango, Armada, and More! (Kirtland, OH)

King~

Smash Champion
might stop by this for a little since its so close to my house

suyon stop being overly dramatic you know most of us left the area because of school.

Smash Rookie
I would like to play some money matches.

Is there a money match list somewhere?

So far I only see:

PGH Carroll - Fox/Marth

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
I'll get comfortable with everyone there.

Oh, and I'm bringing a recording setup. Not 100% sure if there will be a stream, so I'll record some bracket matches if necessary.

OreoKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
OreoKirby01
3DS FC
1204-0162-2881
Not sure what you guys need as far as supplies but I can bring A wii with melee / Brawl / P:M , Gamecube, Melee Disc, Mem Card, 2 Extension cords, a powerstrip, and hopefully a CRT.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
Not sure what you guys need as far as supplies but I can bring A wii with melee / Brawl / P:M , Gamecube, Melee Disc, Mem Card, 2 Extension cords, a powerstrip, and hopefully a CRT.
Any thing helps, we definitely need those extension chords! you don't need to bring a brawl disc though. we're only gonna have time for melee.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
Edit: coming with 3 other friends for both doubs and singles. might be bringing tv and cube w/ melee & memory card
awesome dude! if you can't bring the TV no worries, a ton of people are bringing theirs and we only have so much room.

OreoKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
OreoKirby01
3DS FC
1204-0162-2881
Any thing helps, we definitely need those extension chords! you don't need to bring a brawl disc though. we're only gonna have time for melee.

I just offered because I boot P:M off USB Loader off my Wii. Nobody really plays Brawl, we all know that. xD

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I would LOVE to come to this, but it's a little over a two hour drive... Does anyone live near Mount Vernon, OH who wants to get together and play Melee sometime? I'm in desperate need of tournaments and smashfests. Shoot me a message if so!

Smash Rookie
What were the results of the tournament?
What were the results of the money matches?

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
I meant to bump this and put a parking map. but i'm lazy. So I'll just announce that the first 50 people to register get screen printed posters :D

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, A little update. I know we've been trying to get Project M going at one of these for a while, but I'm gonna focus on running an amateur bracket because it's also been a while since that happened.

Project M is still welcome and we have the time and room but I'm leaving it up to the people who want to play it to run it. Melee will take priority though.

OreoKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
OreoKirby01
3DS FC
1204-0162-2881
Hey everyone, A little update. I know we've been trying to get Project M going at one of these for a while, but I'm gonna focus on running an amateur bracket because it's also been a while since that happened.

Project M is still welcome and we have the time and room but I'm leaving it up to the people who want to play it to run it. Melee will take priority though.
So would PM be more of like a whoever brings it can play friendlies type of thing, or do you think there may be a bracket of some sort?

Top Bottom