• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [Sep 26, 2015] ARLO 2 w/ 900+ Bonuses ft. AR/AZ/KS/MO/SoCal/TX & Junebug (Oklahoma City, Ok)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

After a YEAR of asking "When ARLO?", the answer is...NOW! ARLO is back and will be bigger than last year! Featuring all 3 games (PM,Melee,S4) and possible pot bonuses, this is primed to be the bigger than OHSNAP.

All Roads Lead to Oklahoma will feature doubles for all games as well, but you can only enter 4 events total so keep that in mind.

Setups will be a priority on getting things done on time (Especially for smash 4) so there will be discounts for bringing them.

2 DAY EVENT

Venue fee will be $15
$5 off if you bring a setup
$5 off if you pre reg

All Singles events will be $10
Doubles will be $5 per player

pools will be bracket based. top 2 confirmed get out. maybe top 3 (TBD)

If you pre register with the doc but do not pay online, the venue fee will not be dropped $5.

Project M ruleset

Smash 4 ruleset

Facebook event

ideal Schedule (Meaning dont get all upset if it doesnt go according to this)
Day 1

9AM
registration (ends at 1130)

Noon
Project M Doubles
Smash 4 Doubles

230PM
Melee doubles

4PM
Project M Pools
Smash 4 Pools

6PM
Melee pools

Day 2

Noon
Smash 4 top 32

2PM
Project M top 32

4PM
Melee top 32

Attachments

Last edited:

JSConrad45

Smash Cadet
Any rules on wireless controllers for SSB4? Specifically can I use my DS, or, if not, Wiichuck?

RabanoDOOM

Smash Rookie
ARLO was freakin great this year, and for my first tournament, I honestly don't think I would've (or...could've) gone to any other. It was sick. By the way, I was the Dedede in the Smash 4 doubles and singles, the one that Lofti knocked out of losers, if anybody remembers me.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ARLO was freakin great this year, and for my first tournament, I honestly don't think I would've (or...could've) gone to any other. It was sick. By the way, I was the Dedede in the Smash 4 doubles and singles, the one that Lofti knocked out of losers, if anybody remembers me.
I'm super hyped you liked it dude. I will do my best to improve off of it and make my next major event even better!

Top Bottom