• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SEGA Rep: Character Poll

Which SEGA Reps do YOU want to enter the fray?

• Total voters

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I don't really want another SEGA character, but if I had to pick, it'd be Silver. If I could pick a second, then NiGHTS. Also, did no one think of Shadow?

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Voted Knuckles, Nights and Bayonetta. Was tempted to vote Arle but I prefer Bayonetta.

Drason

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Coke
Not at all. NiGHTS is one of Sega's most popular franchises among hobbyist gamers.
The reason I say this is because in the last poll he barely got over Silver, speaking of which he is doing poorly in this poll, which hurts me seeing he is my favorite Sonic character, maybe in Smash 5 buddy

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
The reason I say this is because in the last poll he barely got over Silver, speaking of which he is doing poorly in this poll, which hurts me seeing he is my favorite Sonic character, maybe in Smash 5 buddy
Silver is garbage and only has the nichest of niche followings. For every person that likes him there are two people that hate him. NiGHTS is an important Sega legacy character and is not nearly as polarized as Silver.

Keep in mind that these polls only pull from a very, very, VERY tiny fraction of the audience. There are millions of Smash players and this poll's results are not even a slightly accurate representation when those numbers are taken into account.

Last edited:

Drason

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Coke
O
Silver is garbage and only has the nichest of niche followings. For every person that likes him there are two people that hate him. NiGHTS is an important Sega legacy character and is not nearly as polarized as Silver.

Keep in mind that these polls only pull from a very, very, VERY tiny fraction of the audience. There are millions of Smash players and this poll's results are not even a slightly accurate representation when those numbers are taken into account.
Okay.
A. There ARE something's called opinions and he isn't even the most polarized, Amy is AND she is still really popular and maybe Shadow
B. Do you happen to hate him because of 06'?
D. While you think He is garbage I love him and a lot of other people do, I dare you look up ANY poll of favorite sonic characters he will be a top spot runner

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I would have voted Joe Musashi, Axel Stone, or Vectorman, but neither is on the list. :(
Metal Sonic is not there either... (He's not a clone).
No Virtua Fighter character.... (Well, at least there's an Akira and Jacky Mii)

Oh well... Tails, Knuckles, or Opa Opa will have to do.

As much as I'd love to see Sonic + Tails vs Mario + Luigi, I'm going to go with Knuckles because the guy needs to bring back the cool after so many years of Sonic Team making him look like a fool. :sadeyes:

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Dr. Eggman for sure. And the music playing when he wins has GOT to be from Sonic Adventure 2

"I am the Eggman... I have the Master Plan!"

Problem is...not sure how you'd add him. On foot he is kinda out of character and he'd be HUGE in any of his mechs lol.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'd like to not see more Sonic characters in Smash.

So I voted for Beat. I think he could actually be really fun in a lot of ways.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Bayonetta isn't even a sega character, and she's ranking second on the poll.
pause.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
The lack of Ristar is disturbing.

Either way I voted for Arle, NiGHTS, Bayonetta, Billy Hatcher, and Alex Kidd (bearing a redesign).

But you should really add Ristar.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
NiGHTS, Robuttnik, and Bayo for me. Needs more Vectorman.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The lack of Ristar is disturbing.

Either way I voted for Arle, NiGHTS, Bayonetta, Billy Hatcher, and Alex Kidd (bearing a redesign).

But you should really add Ristar.
NiGHTS, Robuttnik, and Bayo for me. Needs more Vectorman.
This poll needs
- Vectorman
- Ristar
- Phantasy Star Rep
- Phantasy Star ONLINE Rep
- Misc. Sonic characters in a single character
- Other...?

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
NiGHTS and Arle for me

Maybe my eyes aren't working but I'm surprised Vyse from Skies of Arcadia isn't on here.

Top Bottom