• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searcy, Arkansas Smash Tournament This Saturday!

Sreb

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros tournament this Saturday on November 29th! At this event we will have the new Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS to play.

We will also have Project M but on our fliers they say Brawl. This is so casual players will come to join in because every plays Brawl. I repeat. It WILL BE Project M. NOT BRAWL.

Since we will be using the new Smash Bros. for Wii U we will only have 1 or 2 setups. So if you want to bring a setup for Smash Bros. Wii U my phone will be at the bottom.

The tournament is held at Trinity Baptist Church so there is no prize money. This is because they are a non-profit church and they aren't allowed

If you have Smash Bros. 3DS bring it with you. While we will optimize to use the Wii U version if both contestants are fine with playing on 3DS.

We will have two brackets. A winners and losers.Best of 3 then for Quater Finals Best of 5 (we will let you know when it is in effect) . The stock count will be 3 with 7 mins. The stock and time may change but for now it seems like a good balance between 4stock 8mins and 2stock 5mins.

DA RULES SON!

We are using a church facility so be on your best behavior.

*NO CUSSING
*NO FOOD OR DRINKS AROUND SETUPS AND TABLES SETUPS ARE ON
*BE RESPECTFUL
*DO NOT BE SALTY
*DO NOT TRASH TALK TO THE POINT WE HAVE TO KICK YOU OUT
*AFTER A SET SHAKE HANDS AND SAY GOOD GAME
Gotta represent that sportsmanship, yo!
*WE WILL HAVE GUIDELINES WHERE YOU CAN AND CANNOT GO
*TAKE A SHOWER.CLEAN CLOTHES.DEODERANT.
*BUT REALLY. DON'T COME SMELLY. GROSSSSSSSS
*RULES CAN ALWAYS BE CHANGED OR ADDED

This is our FIRST tournament to run and host so we apologize in advance if things don't run smoothly or meet everyones expectations.

As far as BANNED STAGES go. Stages with walk-offs and hazards are banned. We will have a list of legal stages by the time of the tournament.

TEAMS aren't planned mainly because people don't practice for them. So we might do a Teams tournament.

TIME:November 29th Doors open 11 a.m. Tournament for PM and Smash4 starts 12 p.m.

If you do decide to bring a setup try to be early at 11 a.m. and bring a Tv

We don't have any Gamecube adapters for the Wii U. If you have one please bring it!

*Bring at your own Risk*

CONTACT INFO AND LOCATION

Sam Dillin (501) 388-4226

1601 E Moore Avenue Searcy, Arkansas 72143

Last edited:

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I think I might drop by there for the Smash 4 part.

Sreb

Smash Rookie
That would be awesome! We would love you to join us! If you have a Wii U with the game be sure to bring it as well!

Top Bottom