• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savvy Stylist - Sets the Trend, Style Savvy 3 coming to Europe

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Hey there this is my first time making a Character Thread, I will probably suck but bear with me.

The Passion for Fashi-wait, **** is that trade-marked?
Whatever Style Savvy Character.

From what I know Style Savvy is pretty Popular, and it sold like a butt-ton.
Those are Important things. Popularity. Money. Butts.

The Savvy Stylist is the girl you see on the box, in game her name is "Nicky" and seeing as she's been on more than one Box-art, she is most certainly the default to go for, but there are different girls depending on the region, maybe they could be alt Skins.

Fast and a light Weight, Savvy Stylish pummels opponents with top of the line fashion and STYLISH Combos, Of course the top of the line Fashion is on her, different outfits, different attributes.
But you don't want her hit because that would ruin the clothes and your chances of winning because she'd be easy to end off because these games sadly do not show any plus sized characters

Entrance: Pushed onto the stage by an unseen hand from behind a set of curtains, as Savvy Stlist strikes a pose the curtains poof away

NEW ENTRANCE - The Character is sitting motionless on a chair before some swirly stuff happens, she jumps up and poses

Idle animations - Brushes Down her Outfit, Looks down behind her, checking her shoes, brushes her hair to the side.
A Moves - Miss Savvy doesn't get her hands dirty, she uses her purse as a bashing weapon as well as her shoes, apparently the blood of your foes is all the rage in shoe fashion.

A – Stamps forward
A Combo – Swipes a purse(The kind that you have to hold) forward followed by a spin swipe with a purse with straps, each one moves her forward a bit
Running Attack- Savvy Stylist spies a “Feminine” ribbon that spins around her, Like Megaman’s
Forward Tilt - Leg Sweeps as she tries on new heels with some chic sparkle effect
Down Tilt – Faces towards the screen as she tries on a “Gothic” jacket and swipes her arms out of the sleeves in an X shape as she kneels down , causing some gothic flowers to pop out at her sides, Causes the opponent to trip.
Up Tilt – Spins with a little jump,”Lively” effects twirl around her
Forward Smash – Charges a forward swing with a purse, the more you charge it, the better the purse, barely charged is a simple purse, half charged is a purse with straps and fully charged is a Briefcase, If Fully charged it will will meteor Smash
Down Smash – Spins around to with piano keys forming around her, this is based on the animation that plays when you get an outfit correct in the game without asking the client to look, the longer you charge this move the move she’ll spin and create bigger radius
Up Smash – Kneels Down as you charge then does a slow-mo leap which causes a “Lively” Explosion around her
Airials…
Up Air- Spins in the air, a “Gothic” Crown suddenly appears above her, like Zelda’s Up air
Neutral Air – Poses in Mid-air creating a “Feminine” sparkle around her, like Mewtwo’s Neutral Air
Forward Air – Spins and Swipes her leg forward with some “Ethnic” flair
Back Air – Twists a bit and swipes horizontally with “Ethnic” flair
Down Air – Savvy Stylist flips upside down, suddenly wearing a pair of Gothic Platform shoes she stamps down, Moderately strong, but not great knockback. Good for sending the opponent a fair distance up as a set up for combos.

Grabs and Throws…
Grab - Savvy Stylist has a Basic Grab with a surprising amount of knockback
Down throw- Throws the Victim down Disinterested manner and stomps on them
Forward throw- Rejects the victim as she shoves them forward
Back throw- Throws victim behind her with a look of dissatisfaction, then cheerfully lifts her leg up in a cute manner to send them further
Up throw- Throws them up and waves to the camera, smacking them around a bit

^B - New Footwear - A Giant Shoe lifts up Miss Savvy, then stomps right down, depending on your outfit the shoe will look different and do more or less damage, based on the European Box Art that is just a giant shoe
B -
Strike a Pose - Miss Savvy Shoves off her stuff, setting off a blast of pure fashion around her, you need to keep up with the trends though as using this move more than 3 times with one outfit means it will start to get weaker and weaker.
>B -
Order In - Miss Savvy makes a quick call on her cell, suddenly A large Clothes Rack shoots in from behind, ramming into opponents, and if the enemy is close, behind her too, Unfortunately Miss Savvy can't help but have a quick look so if you miss, everyone has a 2 second opening to get at you.
vB -
Outfit Change - A curtain will rise from the ground covering Miss Savvy (like in the Sims), in this state she can't move but the curtain protects her, it lasts for 4 seconds

Final Smash - Fashion Show - The Spotlights Focus on Miss Savvy as does the camera as it does a close up, as she enters different poses the cameras will flash intensely dealing damage to lost opponents.

Taunts
^ -
Rocks Out on an Air-Guitar
- Touches up her Make Up - This actual gives you a 2% Power Boost until you take 20 damage after you put it on
v -
Takes a Selfie

Music-

I'd love an orchestra version of this

Stage - The Savvy Runway

A Pretty Simple Stage, Flat, Bright, you can't be KO'd by falling off the stage due there being a crowd like in the boxing ring and no floating platforms, that is until the models start showing up.
Depending on what Model comes in from the background the stage will change accordingly to show off her Style, say a Pop Model steps up, the stage will go Yellow and Pink the floor becomes bouncy and floating platforms arrive for the fighters, that kind of thing, Help think of some!

Final Destination Version - Exactly the same, only when a model shows up the stage gains no additional platforms

Here's a Pretty good example of those.

How'd I do was that an alright?

So Far our list of fabulous supports is as follows;

[spolier]
-DustyPumpkin
-BluePikmin11
-Elite Gaymer
-andimidna
-StaffofSmashing
-Donkafjord
-Cobalsh
-fogbadge
-Headcrab Jackalope
-Hexaped
-Sobreviviente
-PixelPasta
-Violenceman
-IsmaR
-KingShadow
-Kikwi-Kiwi
-GuyBrush20X6
-OctiVick
-Chalphy
-RaccoonBL
-SpindaMaster
-BrickBuild101
-Erotic&Heretic
-MorbidAltruism
-mini pancakes
-Pacack
-loganhogan
-Kamikazek
-Kapus
-Katkit
-Rosalina
-SirCamp
-Ultra*HappyCharge
-Hong
-SmashLover777
-Luugyhero12
-Darkfur
-Petrichor
-Misstress Nicole
-smashkirby
-Relia
-Noiblae
-Birckbuild101
-kirby_queen
-Inawordyes
-LuluTheBean
-Azure Warrior
-PreedReve
-JMBChaos
-KeyFortune
-AwesomeAussie27

[/spoiler]

If anyone tell you that you don't have good taste, scoff at them, scoff at them and laugh, Because by supporting The Savvy Stylist, you do have good taste. forever.

Stay Stylish Supporters~

Not the same Savvy Stylist,but she is just as fabu, help Support Style Savvy!!

And Here's a little a great thing made by the amazing Kikwi-Kiwi. <3

POST-EDIT: Well first things first, I regret not calling this "Savvy Stylist - Sets the Trend"

And second off

AN EXCELLENT REMIX

And this is here too
ONE STEP CLOSER~

ALSO also

*Excited Screaming*

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I was going to make this thread.

Regardless I support, it would expand upon a very unique moveset.
Oh snap, was this a whole dampenning on that whole "Take Over the forums" plan you have going on?

Last edited:

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Takes a selfie? Lmao

This moveset is golden! I love it so much! This is so freakin good! I kid you not of this chick makes it in I will seriously post a video of me on YouTube going crazy about her! XD

Neutral Air (Purse Twirl) - Pulls out her purse and spins in circle. Good range and nice knock back.

Up Air(Hat Toss) - She throws a fashionable hat in the air. Kinda like olimars up air only with a hat. Damage, power and range differ with outfit she's wearing.

Back Air (Selfie Shot) - Holding her phone in front of her. She takes a selfie of her while airborn. The flash from her cellphones camera is so bright that it hurts those who are behind her.

Front Air (Clothes Hanger toss) - She throws a clothes hanger in front of her. The only front air in the game that is a projectile. Very unique to style savvy girl.

Down Air (Heavy Shopping bags) -She throws a bunch of heavy shopping bags downwards. A projectile that inflicts great knock back and damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Interesting idea. It actually has some merit, too. I can just imagine her walking animation being a catwalk-style strut!

For your 'Outfit Change' idea (which I think is neat, by the way) - I'd be interested if that was further expanded upon.
For example, perhaps she could have three or four different outfit 'themes', such as Casual (which would give her well-rounded stats), Posh (which would give her stats similar to Peach), or Sporty (which would give her stats similar to Wii Fit Trainer). The aesthetic change would be pretty snazzy too.

Oh, and by the way: personally I'd name her 'Savvy Stylist'. It instantly brings the games to mind, much like the name Wii Fit Trainer (I mean, imagine if they just called her Fitness Master!)

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Interesting idea. It actually has some merit, too. I can just imagine her walking animation being a catwalk-style strut!

For your 'Outfit Change' idea (which I think is neat, by the way) - I'd be interested if that was further expanded upon.
For example, perhaps she could have three or four different outfit 'themes', such as Casual (which would give her well-rounded stats), Posh (which would give her stats similar to Peach), or Sporty (which would give her stats similar to Wii Fit Trainer). The aesthetic change would be pretty snazzy too.

Oh, and by the way: personally I'd name her 'Savvy Stylist'. It instantly brings the games to mind, much like the name Wii Fit Trainer (I mean, imagine if they just called her Fitness Master!)
That would totally be her walking animation!

Also I'll certainly expand on it at a future time.

and Damn Savvy Stylist, that's perfect, I'm not sure how to change Topic Names but I would certainly change it to that

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The ultimate joke character that I'd love to support. I can see her getting along with Wii Fit Trainer very well.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
is style savvy defiantly a nintendo franchise?

not just one of those 3rd party ones that is sometimes mistaken for one

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

Yeah, the boxart only has the Nintendo logo on it. And I support lol.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601

Nope Nope, Style Savvy is most certainly 1st Party!

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
True. Do you think there would be rise of female gamers if Style Manager were to be added? (The both games itself is pretty popular with girls)
It's hard to say, sure Miss Style Manager is popular but would people really wanna buy Smash because she's in there?
I'm gonna say maybe at best

andimidna

Smash Master
That's how you can change it to Savvy Stylist.

I hope to make a moveset in the future, but I'm going to have to do a lot of research for that. Maybe next week.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
That would totally be her walking animation!

Also I'll certainly expand on it at a future time.

and Damn Savvy Stylist, that's perfect, I'm not sure how to change Topic Names but I would certainly change it to that
Glad you like the name!

By the way, maybe you could put the catchy title music somewhere in the first post!

D

Deleted member

The character has been brought up every now and again on Gamefaqs.

Groose

Smash Champion
...I generally try to refrain from going into character support threads for characters I don't support. I find it a bit annoying when people do that.

...however...

...this is a rather special case...

Please, no. Just no. NOOOOO! You think breakdowns are extreme in the Ace Attorney series? Well, my breakdown will be so extreme that it will put them all to shame! GAH!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Well, I just bought this game on eBay. :laugh: I'm a manly-man, and I still want to experience this. It shows up Saturday, so I'll play the game and post a full moveset here. Oh, and this also inspired me to make a thread for Valerie from Pokémon X and Y. Let's be style buddies, Dusty!

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Well, I just bought this game on eBay. :laugh: I'm a manly-man, and I still want to experience this. It shows up Saturday, so I'll play the game and post a full moveset here. Oh, and this also inspired me to make a thread for Valerie from Pokémon X and Y. Let's be style buddies, Dusty!
We will be great style Buddies Cobalsh! *Stylish High Five*
Now I just need Style Savvy...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So the Gamefaqs meme finally shows up here.

....meh.
Well here isn't there.

We do have some admittedly "out there" character choices every now and again, but I think this one is relatively tame.
Boys don't understand the sophistication of tea partiesSavvy Style. Right, Mr. Stuffy?

If nothing else I'd love a stage themed after this. Might post some of my ideas later.

Top Bottom