• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
time for revival!

this was the thread i was talking about lol
it's hard to find

but basically, we have a lot of new people who are looking to start melee/get into the scene otherwise
I'm going back up to norcal this saturday, move-in is the 20th. Everybody from SC should definitely go to the SF State tourney on the 19th, if it is at all in the realm of possibility. Even if you don't think you're very good, you get to meet everybody in the community ever. These tournaments are basically the heart and soul of norcal smash.

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
****! I think the incoming freshmen have a mandatory fall orientation on the 18th...

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
time for revival!

this was the thread i was talking about lol
it's hard to find

but basically, we have a lot of new people who are looking to start melee/get into the scene otherwise
I'm going back up to norcal this saturday, move-in is the 20th. Everybody from SC should definitely go to the SF State tourney on the 19th, if it is at all in the realm of possibility. Even if you don't think you're very good, you get to meet everybody in the community ever. These tournaments are basically the heart and soul of norcal smash.
Yay, finally found this thread. I move in on the 19th at 9 a.m., but I don't have a car and am pretty sure public transportation will not get me there on time most likely. If anyone can lend me a hand, it'd be helpful. If not, I'll make sure I call you whenever I get a chance, DopedUp, to smash in SC. Anyone else who can't make it to the tourney either can feel free to join us or vice versa. Just let us know.

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
I moved in on the 18th :] so CALL Me is we want to get anything done. I don't got a cube but i got a controller.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
dude where u at?
I am at college ten building 5 room 5105
It's too late for a warning, but I got warned by moderators for double posting, so watch out for that. Anyways, I actually moved in around the time you posted, so I was busy moving and forgot that there's no late night yet at dining halls. I got hungry and ended up spending my night raiding my fridge. Sorry, no more johning. I am at the village in E3, room 805. My cell is 408-207-7385. Unfortunately, I don't have a cube either nor the game but at least a controller. I'll call you today anyways to see if you have the game so that we can play at the library. If not, according to my memory, Joe's moving in today, so we can call him up and see if we can chill with him.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yea yea yea

i moved in today, maybe we can meet each other some time soon?
the only things i wanna do these next few days are going to the gym, getting to know everyone in my apartment, and hanging out with people lol

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
yea yea yea

i moved in today, maybe we can meet each other some time soon?
the only things i wanna do these next few days are going to the gym, getting to know everyone in my apartment, and hanging out with people lol
Yay, Joe to the rescue with the game. Sure thing on meeting.

joeplicate

Smash Master
man truman is getting so good

he's probably almost as good as me when i first moved here
that boy's come a long way

'cept i still **** him ;)

joeplicate

Smash Master
alright then, that's good because i might not have time today between figuring out my schedule and everything

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
so it has been a week into school :] do we have an official smash bro club on campus?

joeplicate

Smash Master
so is anybody lookin to play tonight?

doped up i hear you go here but i am not actually entirely sure you really exist o_0

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
Okay guys! i am free all today starting around 5:30pm. Is there anyone who wants to play melee. I only got a controller, so we will need a cube, and tv and melee.

joeplicate

Smash Master
for sure, i was just wondering when you were gonna say something actually haha

most likely we're gonna be at truman's apartment, he's in the crown/merrill apartments which are far away from everything, but he's got 2 setups so just bring your controller

call/text me if you want

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
i'm from salinas, but some friends and i would be willing to drive up to play on weekends or something.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm not going to be here over this weekend or at the tourney because of my mom's birthday back home, but I can play tomorrow early afternoon and night if anyone has time.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah afaik everybody's going to the cgc tournament this weekend
so if you don't wanna go to that then hit me up sunday
and if you can go, it'll be worth the trip =)

kevin that is a really sad pumpkin

joeplicate

Smash Master
so i wanna play today
i guess truman is down too
kevin, and kevin, what are you guys doing?
tigerbombz you wanna meet up?
sheridan come up again
and JUSTIN, let's whip you back into shape (as if you need it)

my class runs till like 8:30 tonight, then let's play after (or i'll meet you guys up if you wanna start earlier)

i updated the thread a little bit
truman it's so funny how you have 6 total posts

let's roll in deep to the sfsu tournament

joeplicate

Smash Master
bros and brosephs

i might be able to borrow my dad's car to get to the sfsu tournament
in that case, i'm taking ****in everyone :)
no excuses

joeplicate

Smash Master
omg oscar

yeah so sorry about having late classes, i just got back
sounds like it's shaping up to be pretty nice so far
plan: meet at crown/merrill apartments lodge really soon (probably around 9)
i'll start calling people right now, getting **** in order
we'll probably have 2 setups

Top Bottom