• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
I'm out at about 1. I'm also available for most of the day tomorrow so if you guys want to play then, I'd be down for that also

DanteFox

Smash Champion
huy you should post the address of anthony's place so we all know where to go.

I'll be there at 3. I'll probably only stay an hour unless lots of people show up, in which case I might reconsider. ;)

Huy we also need a system. Maybe you could borrow joel's?

also Andrej I press 1 for your main and 3 for your secondary.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
yeah I kinda wanted to stay in the old thread too =/ oh well whatever

andrej i would say sheik but samus is pretty ****. if you do choose samus, I know some tech skill and mindgames tips I can probably give you seeing as I have so much samus experience haha

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
Really no Kirby love? :ohwell: I beat Josh in kirby dittoes and after my u-air combo he said, and i quote "that was some pro falcon **** right there." Anyway regardless of what happens today and tommorow im assuming most people are gonna go on sunday to FT no matter what the game is right? I want to own scrubs to get my confidence back up(its me, im the scrub).

CableCho57

Smash Lord
haha kirby is trash. pink reaper where you at

but dude if I were you I would just stick to ic's man. Just learn the matchups and some combos and ic's can be sooo ****. Have you seen any fly amanita vids? Plus you already have the most gangster tag ever, I.C.U. lol

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante, Joel won't let us take out the system from his suite.

Yes, Michael bring a partial set up. :)

David, the address is Joel's dorm or Anthony's dorm.

Stev, there is a tournament but we do not yet know which game. It can even be like Halo or something.

I wanted to stay in the old thread too, but the moderators did not want to pass the thread to Dante. They passed the SCPR thread from Mango to Hugs only because they were top players. :(

Andrej, your :shiek: is good.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante, we are not playing at Joel's. :(

Michael, we are not playing at Anthony's nor Joel's. Yes, that is correct. Only 4 people are allowed.

David, Joel's place is San Rafael Resident Hall 7th floor tower the suite on the right when you exit the elevator. Anthony's place is on the 1st floor in Manzanita Village, but the CRT TV is open to the public and is located on the 2nd floor.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Alright then, looks like the smashfest isn't happening today. It's being moved to tomorrow.

It's up to someone on campus (Huy) to find a location to smash and give us clear information on where and what time it's happening. Clear means one location, and a definite starting time. I can bring a setup if it happens early enough. If it happens in the evening I won't be able to make it because I have to do something else.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
okay so john from smashclub texted me saying smash and other games at this place which is in the santa ynez apartments around 6pm TODAY. I dont know if melee will be there but he said he has halo which im hella down to play. Anybody else get the text? I dont know if this is an open invitation for anyone or not but he seemed hella chill about it

CableCho57

Smash Lord
My number is 8057296920. I lost all of my smash contacts when my phone got run over by gokart at golfnstuff haha. I switched back to my old phone which only had dante's and gosuengineers numbers haha.

And John still hasn't texted me back with the address so I don't know what's going on. Huy do you know where his place is? Eh I'm so confused. David since you live there you should walk around lookin for it or something lol. Whatever if John or huy don't get back to me I guess I won't be going P

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey so huy said john confirmed but im not sure about that yet.

He said he would call me when he gets to johns place.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Melee: David, Huy, David, Andrej, Anthony
Brawl: Sebastian, David, John, Sam, and this one other black guy
Halo Reach: people I don't know

The TV does not belong to Anthony though. :(

Anthony, Dante, and David are now threats to me in tournament. :(

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Not when you:

1. Don't use :jigglypuff: against me the entire set
2. Don't strike nor ban Fountain of Dreams

I think you would have won the last LAN Party if you used :jigglypuff: the entire set + banned Fountain of Dreams since it is like a smaller version of Final Destination when the two bottom platforms disappear.

Top Bottom