• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Jose

Ch0w Ch0w

Smash Rookie
I've been wondering the same thing. I recently got into competitive Melee, and have been trying to find accessible tournaments, or people to battle. You do mean SJ, CA, right?

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
I've been wondering the same thing. I recently got into competitive Melee, and have been trying to find accessible tournaments, or people to battle. You do mean SJ, CA, right?
I do mean SJ, CA. I'd love to get into competitive Melee but I need to find my copy of the game and controllers. I do wanna play Smash WiiU with people though.

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
There's a WiiU tourney in Escondido tomorrow. Can link to FB event if you're interested.
damn, I would have replied sooner but my laptop was acting strange and I had to fix it. Thanks for the help though!

Top Bottom