• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Francisco Players

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Hey, there's probably a better way to find people, but - I'm going to be moving to San Francisco next week and I'd love to find people to play with. Who's around the area?

Instasquid

Smash Rookie
I'm in oakland until the end of august. I'd be down to play. I'm not good tho, the sf tourney aug 17 will be my first. I play doc and mess around with fox.

$heen

Smash Ace
I'm pretty close to SF. There are a lot of people in the bay area, but most of them have dropped smashboards for facebook.

ycz12

Smash Ace
I'm in SF for two more weeks. Get in the "Official Norcal Melee" Facebook group if you've got an account, most stuff happens there.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Listen up we're playin smash this weekend who's hosting. I got one more player too.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Why is thread so dead, anyway my buddy is in SF and I'm in El Cerrito but we're willing to travel around the bay for smash or PM, let's make it happen.

PygmyBBQ

Smash Rookie
I haven't played much melee over the past few years, but that's mostly due to not having people to play with. I'd love to pick the game back up again. Anyone live near the Richmond District/Presidio?

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I haven't posted here in 5 years. Moved to SF 6 months ago and just finished watching the melee documentary which was absolutely fantastic, got me excited about the game again.

I will definitely come checkout Tuesdays at the folsom street foundry soon. Just need to get a new controller first...

GreenMario

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I know this thread is a little old, but I will be in the SF area for a couple weeks and I'm looking to play smash with anyone (ssbm, ssb64, or pm). I have a place to stay until the May 14th, but thinking about renting a car (and possibly traveling/sleeping in it). Let me know if you wanna play!

Top Bottom