• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Texas PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhea

Smash Ace
So just a reassurance, I now have all the lists and as soon as I have internet again, will be updating the PR. This was a close one.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Everyone knows that Rotation Pokemon battles are superior to all other forms of battling.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I've got a surprise for you guys! It's a secret though....you'll have to wait until it's finished. Or maybe I'll make a preview...
in any case, it'll be :awesome: awesome!

Edit: I made a preview. it will be on facebook tonight.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I've got a surprise for you guys! It's a secret though....you'll have to wait until it's finished. Or maybe I'll make a preview...
in any case, it'll be :awesome: awesome!

Edit: I made a preview. it will be on facebook tonight.
You should put a link here so i can see it cuz I have no idea where the facebook page is

EDIT: Cant see it cuz i deleted my Facebook ;-; oh well

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
let's just say it was a blue falco, and that blue falco got destroyed.

the ranking is based on placements and your tourney record isn't as good as your friendlies record.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Espy holds a 3-1 record over Skeith overall and every tourney they played was included in this update. Maybe I'm missing something but how is skeith above him?

Zhea

Smash Ace
Espy holds a 3-1 record over Skeith overall and every tourney they played was included in this update. Maybe I'm missing something but how is skeith above him?
Well maybe if you had made a list this wouldn't have been a problem. Also while that is true as an overall set count, not only did Skeith beat Espy recently, he also beat Mojo, someone Espy has never beaten and took third at the Kegger for PM behind the 2 PM top players Zero and M2K. Skeith's run at the end of this summer was super impressive and Espy hasn't been to much. Also the one performance that would of solidified some other spots, San Japan, never produced a bracket anyone could look at.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm great at guessing games. Is it Zhea? That ******* never updates. :applejack:

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Seriously? Look at your post. I'm not saying that you can't say whatever you want, feel free. Your entire comment however was devoid of substance and socially irresponsible. The only thing to come of it was saying happy birthday to a friend, but only after you told him to get *****. What are you adding to this thread? Cause it sure isn't substance or decent discussion.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm discussing something that I think is hurtful to the community, so I disagree.
Pretty sure people are aware enough nowadays to realize the context he was using, and they are clearly friends, so yeah/

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Regardless of the "context" it is a negative image to present to new people. Imagine someone is just causally tossing around the N word. It's offensive to tons of people even if the haven't experienced an extreme amount of discrimination in their lives. They may or may not have trauma related specifically to that thing, but the word itself carries a strong reminder of something. Ok now replace that with millions of people who have dealt with the worse trauma imaginable, and they are reminded of it because someone throws it around very causally. That's not a place they will want to be. Maybe someone's relative was a victim and it really damaged them mentally or physically. They probably don't want to be around it either. Chances are you know a victim, and that kind of thing could hurt them. It takes just a second to choose a different word. Why not make that slight change?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Even though you didn't tag me, I hopefully will be able to make it. It depends on how much tomorrow's lessons kick my butt and for how long, but if I can get them done is a timely fashion I should make it.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Even though you didn't tag me, I hopefully will be able to make it. It depends on how much tomorrow's lessons kick my butt and for how long, but if I can get them done is a timely fashion I should make it.
I tried to tag you, but I couldn't friggin remember how to spell your tag :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom