• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Texas PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Sos whenever he's losing to someone he thinks he shouldn't lose to. Friendlies or tourney.
Zhea when he loses against forward smashing marth.
Zhea when he loses to a falco.
Kevin when he loses to me.
Me when I'm playing against sos and its not tourney. (I hate playing friendlies against sos)
Zhea when he loses to my falcon.
Kevin when someone plays sheik.
Nike when someone plays sheik.
Nike when there's bad seeding. Lol.
Me whenever I lose to opelousi
Espy when sos says melees better than brawl
Sos when espy says brawl is better than melee.
Me whenever I'm interrupted.

I could go on, but this is just from this month alone.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
San Antonio is hilariously bad at Melee. It's incredible. :applejack:

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We're anything but gross angry or scary.
Angry and Scary would be something like what zhea said or getting on Infinity's nerves (Maharbababbabahar for example).

Any other salt that use to happen in Brawl scene was basically all Paw, and he never meant it as a bad thing. Was just hilarious cause we'd all laugh about it when he'd quit matches before anything, including him. I guess a bit of salt from Megafox too but that was because of Zero at WHOBO MLG.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Warning Received
We're anything but gross angry or scary.
Angry and Scary would be something like what zhea said or getting on Infinity's nerves (Maharbababbabahar for example).

Any other salt that use to happen in Brawl scene was basically all Paw, and he never meant it as a bad thing. Was just hilarious cause we'd all laugh about it when he'd quit matches before anything, including him. I guess a bit of salt from Megafox too but that was because of Zero at WHOBO MLG.
*****, you weren't even at the tourney and megafox was never salty to begin with? LOL?
also anything you ever say in life means nothing because not only are you a ****ty ass yoshi main but you're a brony? that's possibly the worst mix of anything i've ever seen in the 19 years i've been on earth. Next time you hear some rumors you should shove them up your egg poopin ass

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Calm down kid.
From the stories I heard from Espy megafox showed salt when Zero said he could just choose fox to win against him in a doubles match.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
From the stories I HEARD FROM TALKING TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE. That was never said you bronytard.
Why don't you go to a campfire and share more stories that are false with your little idiot friends who make them up.
and while you're there you can faceplant on the fire

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I don't know who you are Kami, but an Oklahoma player has very little reason to be in a San Antonio thread. Throwing out cheesy verbal insults doesn't really achieve anything either beyond your original point of "you heard wrong".

Last edited:

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Oh look another brony, defending his friend. They must be getting desperate for mods around here to put you up. And hey dude im just defending my homie from stupid rumors that this thread is throwing around. I was at the tourney (way to notice me, was prob looking up your fetish on that phone) Anyways guess i'm out, just had to spread some justice for da best fox main in da world yeeeah.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
The "justice" you are spreading just comes off lazy ignorant insults. Perhaps he heard wrong, but any valid defense you had is thrown out the window the second you attack him because of something he likes. You lose all credibility.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's not that I possibly heard wrong but possibly Espy who told most of SA (ya know, the person who actually teamed and played with megafox multiple times at the WHOBO MLG as both got annoyed with how 3 different thournaments pit them against each other back to back?) interpreted how Megafox actually was feeling during the handshake is wrong.

But either way his attempt at being a troll was absolutely dreadful and he needs improvement. Either that or stay out of the SA threads. Or rather staying out of smashboards wud be better lol. Which is ironic when somebody reps one of the most furry characters next to Renamon and Gardevoir when furries are in the same boat as pony lovers.

So, what did I miss?
Denti admitting he was possessed by Ivy.

Suspect

Smash Hero
*****, you weren't even at the tourney and megafox was never salty to begin with? LOL?
also anything you ever say in life means nothing because not only are you a ****ty *** yoshi main but you're a brony? that's possibly the worst mix of anything i've ever seen in the 19 years i've been on earth. Next time you hear some rumors you should shove them up your egg poopin ***
shut up

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Warning Received
Oh look another brony, defending his friend. They must be getting desperate for mods around here to put you up. And hey dude im just defending my homie from stupid rumors that this thread is throwing around. I was at the tourney (way to notice me, was prob looking up your fetish on that phone) Anyways guess i'm out, just had to spread some justice for da best fox main in da world yeeeah.
Someone's got a small ****

Lemme guess, your top 5 rappers involves Macklemore, Kendrick(because Swimming Pools was dope), Nikki Minaj(people hate her but I like her beats), Wu Tang 4 LYFE, and Tupac because you like the "classics".

Last edited by a moderator:

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Warning Received
It's not that I possibly heard wrong but possibly Espy who told most of SA (ya know, the person who actually teamed and played with megafox multiple times at the WHOBO MLG as both got annoyed with how 3 different thournaments pit them against each other back to back?) interpreted how Megafox actually was feeling during the handshake is wrong.

But either way his attempt at being a troll was absolutely dreadful and he needs improvement. Either that or stay out of the SA threads. Or rather staying out of smashboards wud be better lol. Which is ironic when somebody reps one of the most furry characters next to Renamon and Gardevoir when furries are in the same boat as pony lovers.

Denti admitting he was possessed by Ivy.
geez I thought we were done here.. anywwaaayyss. Lucario is actually hot and your ponies are the farthest thing from. Im afraid standing by you at the tourney might've actually given me cancer and given me the disease you have that makes me like those things. and rofl at the other guy? I dont even listen to rap but it's funny you made such a vague assumption. ok fo real tho, im outa here #johnfox

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm dying, someone help

Edit: For real tho, **** this dude. Imo, ban him from SA tournys. He probably won't care, but he's nobody anyway.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Are there any p:m tournaments going down in SA anytime soon? I'd like to get to know the community before I move there for college :o

Nike.

Smash Hero
Lmfaooooooo some random dude who has the hots for lucario called Shaya a brony.

I'm sorry but I felt this was post worthy. Why am I just now seeing this?!?

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I think bronys are cool. I found the most random brony anime spoof; I think it was called "megahorn" or something like that.

Edit: I feel like MM a spacie in melee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom