• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Texas PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
well, whatevs.

anybody down for some P:M smash time at ooples at 2? I know I am!

also this is my new sig.
I approve

Also i'm bringing someone with me, you need to constantly destroy him so he gitsgud for my crew~

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Shameless double post.

The tournament on Wednesday is gonna start at 5 since you guys have lives.

This gives a chance for people with day jobs to come.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Welp. Not gonna be able to make it to Wednesday then most definitely. My ride doesn't want to pick me up after like 8, 9 at the most but that is usually only under special circumstance. And 3 hours just isn't a lot of time and I seriously doubt your small tourney will end in that time. Ah well. Maybe next time.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Ooples closes at 10, so that should be sufficient time for a (maybe) 12 man round robin provided warren and alex bring tvs.
And since it's a round robin, anyone that shows up after 5 can just play their matches later.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Are people going to get there before 5 still? Cause I wouldn't mind showing up early to at least do some friendlies. But I have no idea about the tourney because it would depend on how late I can talk my ride into picking me up.

Also I've messed around with my new used CRT today and have made the picture ALOT better. There isn't any real weirdness in the color anymore, I mean it still isn't the best looking but it is probably a pretty old tv but it definetly looks better then what it did when we played on it yesterday.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Are people going to get there before 5 still? Cause I wouldn't mind showing up early to at least do some friendlies. But I have no idea about the tourney because it would depend on how late I can talk my ride into picking me up.

Also I've messed around with my new used CRT today and have made the picture ALOT better. There isn't any real weirdness in the color anymore, I mean it still isn't the best looking but it is probably a pretty old tv but it definetly looks better then what it did when we played on it yesterday.
I cant speak for anyone else, but i can say i will be there before 3

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
10/woops

Also I decided to go to Forte since I found out it was in Austin and not DFW like I initially thought

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I probably won't be making it. My ride doesn't want to drive in this yucky weather and I wouldn't want to take my TV into the rain anyway.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Pffffffff

I may ditch algebra today and just to ooples at 2, because **** algebra 8I

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Results:

Nike
Blockhead
Lvl1 Magikarp
Lamp
Plate
Da Man
Shadow
Jon

cool turnout. shoutouts.

We were finished in 2 hours with only 2 setups.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I guess. Why not? I'm curious about 3.5 already.

Smash marathon for the next couple of days.

Today will start at 3.

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
double posting like a boss. final day of the ooples marathon starting at 3PM.

we will be running P:M 3.5 today, so update your P:M packs. I haven't updated mine yet, cause it's going to be a daunting task to do so, seeing as I have custom skins of mine that I wish to keep.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sorry for double post, but are people still there?

3.5 isn't out yet and I don't want to play Project M until 3.5, but I'll bring Melee and N64 (and Brawl) if people are still there.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ok. Ok. FINE. I'll make an fb account, though not right this second but expect it to be up around midnight or so though. >_>

Since I'm finally giving in can you link me to the FB page for Project M San Antion for when I make it? :L

RedGamer

Smash Ace
well congrats on facebook, although that wasn't the point of me saying that.

this thread shouldn't die, because this is where the New Project M PR is going to be put.
I just need to take better care of it.

@ Zhea Zhea I'll be taking the PM stuff from the OP now. It really needs to be updated anyways.

MELEE
8/23/2014
Panelists: Zhea, PK Thunder, Xilopryce
1. Gale (33 Points) :jigglypuffmelee:
2. Nike (30 Points) :marthmelee:
3. Smiles (27 Points) :peachmelee:
4. Soljr (23 Points) :mariomelee:
5. PK Thunder (20 Points) :falcomelee::falconmelee::foxmelee:
6. Skeith (18 Points) :linkmelee:
7. Fork Girl (14 Points) :sheikmelee:
8. King (13 Points) :marthmelee::foxmelee:
9. Blockhead (7 Points) :foxmelee:
10. King Mosquito (6 Points) :peachmelee:
if this list at all holds any merit, then SA melee players are just a bunch of no-show busters.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yo, finally made my account some days lates and I sent a join request. You'll know it is me because I'm using Smashboards name + tag I use when playing. I don't plan to use it for anything but smash stuff for San Antonio. :L

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I totally forgot about that PM tourney you were hosting, same as I for the Smash 4 tourney at Ultra. I've been too busy recently.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I hope you guys are ready for another Round Robin at ooples before the year goes out!

The next round robin will be held on Tuesday, December 30th and will feature very special guests.
G-rabbit and Stef will be in San Antonio for the last week of the year, so let's make them feel welcome, SA P:M style!

This RR will count towards the new SAPM PR, so set your calendars for Tuesday December 30th round robin at ooples!
(will edit with start time)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom