• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Valdens

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone coming, and sorry that the timing conflicted a bit with your thing Beros. I'll be more cognizant next time. :<

Anyways, results were me, Kyro and SnorlaxPie500: http://challonge.com/valdenssm4sh1

and I may host a weekly on Wednesday or Thursday evening with like a $3 entry. Would anyone be interested?

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I can't recall where all my board games went after renovating my brother's room.
Guess I'll hunt done some sales or thrifts and get some classics and social board games.

Kyro Nomura

Smash Rookie
About time crashboards came online. I'm down to play tonight. Are y'all gonna be playing late @ Valdens Valdens ? I'm coming from 1800 broadway so I really only want to make the drive if people are going to be play late like 2 or 3.
Two other smashers besides me.

@Beros I just checked my bag, I have all my red lantern stuff, that's what matters. Just hold onto it for meh ;). Had a lot of fun man happy birthday again!!!!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, thanks for the fun night Beros!! Had a blast and was great seeing the ol' gang again :333 I'm super glad I went out, albeit brief, but memorable nonetheless <3

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sorry I wasn't able to make it Valdens. Since I forgot to take the laptop to Houston with me last weekend I was unable to do any school work there (online school) and got quite behind, so I've been doing catch-up.

Also, Espy, can you change Palutena to Diddy under my characters please?

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I'm from San Marcos, it's the "city" in between Austin and San Antonio.
Can I join yalls gang?
Friend Code : 4527-9827-6561
Please add me if you live around San Antonio or Austin.

My main is
and my alt is

Last edited:

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
It's more of a city then New Braunsfels at least. I added you.

Also @ Espy Rose Espy Rose Go ahead and add ZSS to my characters I guess. I really like her. Peach is still my favorite though.

And I'll probably have people come over to my new apartment after I move early next month, it's off Eckhert so it won't be a 40 minute drive for us to hang out. I'll post when I have more infos, but we'll probably do it the 8th of nov.

Trela

Smash Lord
So I've been letting my mom use my phone for the past couple of days, and last night while she was asleep, one of my cats sat on the phone and tried to give Nike a call.

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE, NIKE!?!?!?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Trela, if you want to talk to nike, you don't have to blame it on your cats, we all want nike to answer but some things in life just don't happen.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Male seeking male. I'm online if anyone wants to play and I'm willing to drive to Ultra if someone wants to play wireless, just PM me.

Also as a nooby lurker, I did not like @ Suspect Suspect posts. But getting to know him actually helped me appreciate his art and moments of constant troll posts. I wish someday I could bestow the honor of being quoted by him and made to feel bad :143:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Lol you know that bad feeling you get when you screenshot a nudey on snapchat? I feel that way when I wreck you then save the replay =)

GG. I went try hard to get you back for treating my 3ds code like crap when I had <20 posts ;)

And I don't know who Santi is, but Ive been getting that a lot.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
still need my new friend code put in, and while I'm at it, please remove shiek from my characters. i'm just not good eonugh with her. maybe I'll try out bowser jr. and palutena for prospective fifths...

Last edited:

Kyro Nomura

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everyone coming, and sorry that the timing conflicted a bit with your thing Beros. I'll be more cognizant next time. :<

Anyways, results were me, Kyro and SnorlaxPie500:

and I may host a weekly on Wednesday or Thursday evening with like a $3 entry. Would anyone be interested?
I am down to play.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
do you use any of the following characters?

Sheik, little mac, rosalina, bowser.

these induce the most ragequits from my very select data gathered

Mike2

Smash Ace
Hey all you people who play card games. Please check out the "new" DBZ TCG. It's a great game. Really fun. The game is actually the same DBZ game that was around 2000-2006. It's back with a new company.

Also I'll probably be heading to San Antonio every once in a while to play in tournaments for it. Maybe we could hang out or something.

Top Bottom