• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

CCCM89

Smash Ace
you know, if they're gonna be ***** like that, I say we make them wish they never picked up the game. send in 2-3 of the better players to their tournaments so they don't get the satisfaction of placing in even a faux tournament. eventually they'll probably try to refuse use entry, which would be a horribly bad idea for them for any number of reasons.
that, and it amuses me that we could potentially piss them off by being better than them. :p

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
eventually they'll probably try to refuse use entry, which would be a horribly bad idea for them for any number of reasons.
that, and it amuses me that we could potentially piss them off by being better than them. :p
...Could you rephrase that in grammatically correct english please?

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Sinister slush, I will be at the turkey throwdown. I also am a Yoshi player. But I'm so rusty as I think I last played in like '08. Maybe you could show me a few things to catch me up on Yoshi techniques?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It was only a matter of time, Austin.

Anyways I do not own the 3ds version, only gonna have the Wii U finally once Thursday night hits and I am sadly not going to a tournament that's happening a day after release.
So instead go over here to check on stuff like the social just to chat with others or even the sticky threads for any info you need.
http://smashboards.com/forums/yoshi.471/
http://smashboards.com/threads/yoshi-evolution-move-analysis-and-tips.352038/
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-yoshi-labs.370979/
Last link a lot of stuff was removed in this patch AT (advanced techs) wise, but if want small tidbits of things that can be useful in matches, yonezmi has that covered by uploading random stuff every now and then.
https://vine.co/v/O50nATFQVV2
https://vine.co/v/O51HZO3glAu

Nike.

Smash Hero
Can somebody make a corny/cool/anything graphic for San Antonio Monthly's (SAM)? We can change the name later if we want but I just need a title for the tourney thread.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sinister slush, I will be at the turkey throwdown. I also am a Yoshi player. But I'm so rusty as I think I last played in like '08. Maybe you could show me a few things to catch me up on Yoshi techniques?
I actually might go and i dont use yoshi but i can **** you and teach you not to use him again.

TehLamp

Smash Cadet
NNID
TehLamp
Did anyone wanna come over to my place Thursday night for the Wii U launch? Msg me on here or FB if youre down. I have 2 extra HD Tv's, so if anyone wanted to bring their Wii U setup they're more than welcome.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Wiiu connected! I'm having trouble adding my Nintendo ID because it's not connected to my internet yet and it won't let me add it until it's connected. I guess I need to use the ethernet cable to get going then add wireless? Gah I'm a scrub with this ****.

I don't think I'll be playing Thurs night, but I do plan on playing all weekend. I won't be playing over Thanksgiving break so I need to get in as many games as possible. PM me if you can squeeze one more at a smashfest. Thanks!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's been available for preload, but it's either midnight eastern for accessible, or midnight here

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Anyone know a good store where I can buy a GC controller? I might have to hit up the flea market this weekend or something. I kinda want to avoid buying a new one online

Valdens

Smash Ace
Why am I going to a midnight release tournament when I work at 7:30 and for the next six days in a row lmao

Good old Smash Bros.

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
SnorlaxPie500, you still going to turkey throwdown? If so, call or text me when you're there? I'd rather not go up to strangers asking if they are snorlax, hah. I could describe what I look like, but I think half the people there might match that description.

210-331-3396

Suspect

Smash Hero
SnorlaxPie500, you still going to turkey throwdown? If so, call or text me when you're there? I'd rather not go up to strangers asking if they are snorlax, hah. I could describe what I look like, but I think half the people there might match that description.

210-331-3396
Fat and smelly?

Top Bottom