• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I think you can make a NNID on your 3DS. It's the same name you use to log in the eshop.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
babybwake, why do you not want me in your online match? are you afraid of me or something? are you just trying to avoid me? honestly, I thought you were better than that.

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
sorry, but it pisses me off to get kicked out of a game for no reason. I would at least like some sort of mention as to why it happened. if I don't get one, I tend to get very angry and passive aggressively right things on the internet.

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
I was playing regular matches with one of my friends lol. Literally just for fun. You need to chill.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I was playing regular matches with one of my friends lol. Literally just for fun. You need to chill.
I kinda figured it was the other guy kicking me, otherwise you would have said something here. still, I apologize for all that, I just wanted to see how my kirby is coming along against someone who doesn't just do nothing but dodge roll and spam projectiles online.

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Bwaaaake accept my request on WiiU~ ; ; :applejack:
I just dusted off my wii U and accepted/added everyone on the first post :3 sorry it took so long!

I kinda figured it was the other guy kicking me, otherwise you would have said something here. still, I apologize for all that, I just wanted to see how my kirby is coming along against someone who doesn't just do nothing but dodge roll and spam projectiles online.
I think that's a compliment? I'll get back online in a little bit!

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
I'm getting a message saying there's maintenance, so I can't get back online at all? Definitely better than the last time we played I think lol, but I still think you're a better pacman. Ironically, I'm not down with that whole sucking-in-to-KO thing, though lmao. I need to work on not getting caught by that :skull:

PS, feel free to call me bwake, blake, flake, crepe, literally anything else lol

omfg 1.0.4 is out. Moment of truth for my peachy ass

Last edited:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
how about bebe? that's french. ^_^

but yeah, I think the mix-ups and mind games pac-man can pull out make him a little better for me, plus he can go from camping to super aggressive with little to no warning.
Still, anything about my kirby you liked? anything that I might need to improve upon?

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Well, the ledge turnip pulls are officially dead. :( Strangely enough, they left the whole turnip garden thing still in on stages with platforns lol.

@ CCCM89 CCCM89 I'd need to play some more matches against your kirby for a better feel. I'm down once you update!

CCCM89

Smash Ace
sure, updating now, I'll be there in a few minutes, hopefully. and this time, hopefully with less sweaty hands. :p

still says it's undergoing maintenance for me.

EDIT: oh, you left. I was wondering why you just stood there and took that last kirbycide. still, they were fun. I understand that you really hate kirbyciding, yes? anything else to say about my kirby so far?

Last edited:

Nike.

Smash Hero
I have great news.

The first monthly has been confirmed with Ooples and will be on January 3rd. Touney thread should be up in the next 24 hours.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'm getting a message saying there's maintenance, so I can't get back online at all? Definitely better than the last time we played I think lol, but I still think you're a better pacman. Ironically, I'm not down with that whole sucking-in-to-KO thing, though lmao. I need to work on not getting caught by that :skull:

PS, feel free to call me bwake, blake, flake, crepe, literally anything else lol

omfg 1.0.4 is out. Moment of truth for my peachy ***

I'm literally only calling you baby from now on.

Slash and Esp when is TCG I'll probably drive

Last edited:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I went to the spawn point for a brawl tournament a while back. Only reason I went was because they told me I could win a token which I could sell back to them because "cash prizes are illegal" I know it's not true but it's whatever. Told me I could get 50$ for the token. That tournament was scrapped they redid it a week or 2 later. So I went to that one.

I got the vibe that the tournament was only held so one of the store guys could win it since 3 of them entered and we're definitely the better players there. None were remotely competitive in skill. But they were better than the randoms. After beating the first guy I got called cheap for using diddy kongs bananas and he refused to shake hands lol. After wining the whole thing they told me that they stopped giving out the "token" they promised I showed them the conversation we had on face book they just said they stopped last month. Really nothing I could do they gave me some all day passes for winning then refused to let me sell them to any body else.

Over all experience poor.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Our first experience was similar. Had fun and got some nice stuff, but cash prizes are really the major draw, and they refuse to change their stance on it. It's a shame. :applejack:

Top Bottom