• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sorry about not answering that text Nike, think I fell asleep right after I made my post last page and just woke up 5 minutes ago lol.

Also Zano, UJ was the black guy using Kirby/Luigi. Luis was a tallish white dude who used Lucas.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Anybody wanna go to Austin thursday night for P:M? Austin has weeklys every thurday night and have gotten 40+ entrants at many of them, very active scene. This week there having singles and doubles and I think it's $5 entry and $3 venue. I went to one like 2 months ago and it was pretty fun.

Anybody interested?
I wanna go

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen any Azreal players at Ultra. There's like one guy who plays Ragna at a somewhat acceptable level there, so I doubt it was anyone from SA. Maybe it was some guy from Austin, they have a couple Ragna players so maybe one of them picked up Azreal as an alt.

I took yesterday off and went and played some smash and BB. When's the next time everyone is getting together? I want to put faces to names (That I'll likely forget because I'm terrible with names, but I try x: )

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably either Thursday if you wanna go out with 2 or 3 people to Austin for P:M or Sunday when we all meet an old friend visiting SA at Nike's place.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I haven't seen any Azreal players at Ultra. There's like one guy who plays Ragna at a somewhat acceptable level there, so I doubt it was anyone from SA. Maybe it was some guy from Austin, they have a couple Ragna players so maybe one of them picked up Azreal as an alt.

I took yesterday off and went and played some smash and BB. When's the next time everyone is getting together? I want to put faces to names (That I'll likely forget because I'm terrible with names, but I try x: )

He said he was from SA and he had a brother. I think a Relius from Austin won the tourney.

The Dread King

Smash Cadet
Can't wait to whip up a fresh PR for Smash 4. If the community growth is steady, then bottom 5 will be another battle royal for spots. I'm also working on a "combo" video for the SA community for funsies in an attempt to garner some hype for the end of the year.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
In the PM tourney I was Greed. In Brawl I used my actual name which is Philip Ojeda.
I think I definitely remember your driver's license. I can't grasp how the new Texas DL's look like, and I have to get mine renewed this year.
Probably either Thursday if you wanna go out with 2 or 3 people to Austin for P:M or Sunday when we all meet an old friend visiting SA at Nike's place.
Sounds like a schedule of me never attending.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I've always wondered why people use different controllers for Smash tournaments. I always use the same controller for everything.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
He said he was from SA and he had a brother. I think a Relius from Austin won the tourney.
Maybe it was Wes or Chester, they're brothers and really good at BB, but last I checked they mained Noel and Rachel. Either way not really sure.

I work second shift so I don't get off til 10. How late would you guys be out on Sunday?

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I would love to go but unfortunately my father is a paranoid wreck and thinks anyone I meet on the internet is gonna kill me.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Well, yeah, I figured as much, but I'm not Nike. lol
I don't know his address, you'll have to hope he responds here.

I was giving you his area so you could at least tell whoever's taking you the general area. People don't know SA very well though, do they? q.q

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I don't remember the house number, but I think 5551 Lost Lane, **** the zip. Lost Lane is all you need.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Really wish I could have gone to San Japan.

For anyone who's interested, I'm hosting a reddit 6 pack party thing at my place on Friday from 6PM on. There will be a lot of drinking and likely smash and/or video game setups. Mostly drinking though.

I am a maybe on the Austin thing Nike. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Update:

Alright update for tmrw: Everyone whose going to the Austin Weekly for P:M in my carpool needs to be at my house by 6pm. The tourney starts around 7:45-8pm and there probably will be a rush hour. My address is 5551 Lost Lane San Antonio TX 78238. Try and be there by 6pm.
To Big Boss and Valdens, Cassie is driving as well so there is room if you guys are interested. We'll be coming back as soon as the tourney is over.

EDIT: Oh yea, prices. $3 venue fee $2entry fee, $4 for doubles. As far as gas Im cool with like $2-3 per person (I get good mileage)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom