• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
:(

Well feel free to come by if you start feeling any better. Would love to have you come.

Anyways, I made a big post in San Antonio's reddit and the brony/fighter/reddit/Brawl facebook groups, so there will be a TON of randoms here.

This is gonna be a ton of fun.

Awesome.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Paw please come or I will kill myself after adding you on WiiU

AND PLEASE BRING A SETUP AND/OR CRT IF YOU ARE ABLE. A ****LOAD OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP AND I DON'T HAVE THE STUFF TO ACCOMMODATE THEM ALL WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Paw please come or I will kill myself after adding you on WiiU

AND PLEASE BRING A SETUP AND/OR CRT IF YOU ARE ABLE. A ****LOAD OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP AND I DON'T HAVE THE STUFF TO ACCOMMODATE THEM ALL WITHOUT YOUR HELP!
Should I bring my GC along with my Wii? I can't bring a TV, but I would like to help as much as possible for Sunday.

I could also bring some extra controllers if you think they will be needed, granted they will be pretty low quality but they are better then nothing. Though with that many people I will not let go of my white GCC if you begged me. But the cheap ones I don't mind~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have the next four days off. Neat. :applejack:
Still gonna be a bit late tomorrow though. Niece's birthday.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Anything you can bring would be appreciated mim - probably won't need a Gamecube since it's only P:M and Brawl, but controllers would be good. I'm sure none of the randoms will realize it's bring your own controller. I can make sure to mark them as yours too so they don't get nabbed,

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Aight. I'll bring the extra controllers, just remember, they will not be of the best quality. They should all still work well enough without interfering too much in a game, I'll test them before hand to make sure, but they will not be nearly as good as the authentic ones. But still better then nothing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Valdens next time actually come up and knock on the door. I was asleep downstairs with all of the stuff. lol
:applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Did he like just walk in or something?
Also cause my brother is hungry and wants to raid ur place for free food instead of eating cereal or hot pockets all day we might go.
Guessing people are there already?

The Dread King

Smash Cadet
Who's all there at Valden's place already? KoN, Redsky, and I want to stop by later if people are still there.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Shane, you must bring something for the potluck if you go. Lol

And he probably text Andrew or something and Andrew didn't read it in time. I had a ***** of a time waking him up once and I knocked.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Like waking up that neighbor lady when we were knocking on the wrong apartment door the whole time. Took 30+ minutes lmao

Valdens

Smash Ace
I thought Espy was going to leave them out front, so I just sat out there waiting and left when he didn't respond. Hahahaha.

Lots of casuals here playing card games. Whoever comes will be subject to 70% card games and drinking, 30% smash

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I thought Espy was going to leave them out front, so I just sat out there waiting and left when he didn't respond. Hahahaha.

Lots of casuals here playing card games. Whoever comes will be subject to 70% card games and drinking, 30% smash
Yugioh?

Are you going to get the same turnout tomorrow?

I might be able to pawn off my Yugioh cards finally lol. Game is too expensive to try and play irl and trying to play on DN without satellite internet is a no-no.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
As you should. It's a great game. Let me know what you think when you finish it.
I beat it the next day cuz it was pretty short, but I loved it, all the boss fights were great. Sundowner was the best because of this
I still need to do the blade wolf and jetstream sam dlc that came with it.

Also, what games are gonna have tournaments at San Japan? I didn't see a list on the main site or maybe I just didn't know where to look.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Fak. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. I seriously underestimated the effort it was going to take to clean up after day one and how DEAD I was going to be at the end of the day. People can still come over to smash if they want in the afternoon, but I don't have the energy to run another day long event full of grilling and smashing. ~_~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shane, you must bring something for the potluck if you go. Lol

And he probably text Andrew or something and Andrew didn't read it in time. I had a ***** of a time waking him up once and I knocked.
Difference here is that my entire family was home. If he knocked, someone would've woken me up.

Also, come over to Valdens tomorrow people. :applejack:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
.....Ok, now I am unsure to come over or not lol. We already made the pasta salad and stuff. I planned to come over around 10AM as possible, should I come around later then that that though? Like noon? Or what? And can I still bring the pasta salad, as we made a lot lol.

Need answers like now.

Last edited:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Fak. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. I seriously underestimated the effort it was going to take to clean up after day one and how DEAD I was going to be at the end of the day. People can still come over to smash if they want in the afternoon, but I don't have the energy to run another day long event full of grilling and smashing. ~_~
So what does this mean? What time shall people show up.

Valdens

Smash Ace
If you want to bring anything, maybe drinks or snacks? We're running low on those. OR charcoal briquettes if you have any, we almost out

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sorry I didn't stay, only reason I went was as I said earlier because my brother wanted to eat food. Even if he played smash a bit he was still doing wut he would've done if he was at my place (league), but eating burgers and hot dogs over hot pockets and cereal while complaining nothing to eat/cook despite fridge having tons of fewd.

Guess other reason I didn't stay was because I wasn't feeling well even before going and it got a bit worse while I was there, didn't wanna drink while feeling bleh and playing MK8/P:M gave me a headache. Slept as soon as I got home and up rite now but heading to sleep againz.

Maybe next thing I'll stay at and play more smash and drink, if nothing den guess I'll see some of you during San Japan next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom