• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
So I kinda got laid off a couple weeks back. As a result I have more free time while I look for a new job. Has anyone been doing anything?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not really, we do stuff randomly. Most recent thing was a drinking party at my place last week. Was thinking of one this weekend for playoffs/excuse to drink. But don't think many people are available nor do I think I can have my place open

Valdens

Smash Ace
Beautiful Japanese 3DSLL arrived. I'm going to **** in Denti's mouth on September 13th.

Now, which San Antonio smasher that doesn't have a 3DS do I let borrow it once the U.S. version comes out...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys, its Xyro, legendary TO of the HOBO/WHOBO series and best USA Brawl Samus! Smash 4 is right around the corner and ive decided to announce our new tournament series "Texas Gaming Championships" or TGC for short. With this new series, the focus wont be solely on smash but rather many other Nintendo games as well. For now, i am offering Smash 4 on 3ds (WiiU will be added once its out), Mario Kart 8 and Pokemon X&Y but more games will be added as the series evolves.

The 1st event, The Road to TGC, is on November 1st here in Houston (Tx) at a familiar venue but will offer a combo i've never tried before. Free food and a $0 venue fee! This event is a pilot into our new TGC series and i want to try many new things, TO wise, so please come on out and enjoy the new series that will bring Tx back to its former "top 4 states in the usa for smash" status.

SWF tournament page
http://smashboards.com/threads/nov-...ouston-texas-free-venue-and-free-food.366489/

Facebook event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1464546770489796

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Wii Components/Composite connects still work. At least there's a slot for it on my deluxe.
Also there's HDMI streaming equipment since [before] times of PS3 and 360 sporting the HDMI.

The Dread King

Smash Cadet
No Snake in Smash 4. Guess I'll be picking up Greninja & possibly Shulk. And I never played any Xenoblade game, kiss my ass.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
so...I went down to play brawl with KJ and the guys at SAC.

most of them think Sonic is top-tier. I lol'd.

also, had a blast, we should all get together and play smash sometime :D

Edit: also, smash 4 hype! 3ds version comes out in Japan in like a week or 2! xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom