• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anybody wanna go to Austin tonight for the P:M Weekly? It's $5 entry and there doing pools so I imagine its gonna be 50-60 entrants. Espy and KoN are confirmed, Skeith is 50/50 due to skool but will try and make it.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
By the way, for anyone not going to Austin for PM, I generally have some friends come hang out on Thursdays when I get off work (Since it's my Friday). I can't promise we'll play smash, but we might. We might play BB some or some other games instead (Or maybe in addition to smash who knows), we will definitely be drinking and hanging out though. So if anyone wants to come chill at my place on the other side of town you're welcome to, I get off work at 10PM so show up any time after like 9:30 and I'll let you in.

7828 Pat Booker Rd Apt #916

Gatecode is 7828 (Same as the street number, hella secure)

My number is 210-865-7744 if you get lost or something.

Last edited:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
if you're gonna do that instead of importing a physical copy, I'd suggest making a hong kong psn account since it lets you use paypal with a US card, unless you feel like dropping $20 more to get the yen cards

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I did not realize that there was a physical copy, I just assumed it was like AH3 and was PSN only. I'll just order a copy off Play-asia because it's less work then making a second account.

Edit: And ordered. I got UPS or some ****, so I should have it sometime next week.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Is anyone here even good at smash 64? Like I know espy knows a lil stuff but I honestly think I have a high chance of winning that tournament lol. I dont believe my skill level in that game is far from others like the other 2 games.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Is anyone here even good at smash 64? Like I know espy knows a lil stuff but I honestly think I have a high chance of winning that tournament lol. I dont believe my skill level in that game is far from others like the other 2 games.
They quite clearly say Brawl starts at 3PM. Pictures Aside.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got placed I think around 13th at that 64 tournament back at Apex some time ago. I know how it works at the least.
I ain't going to that tournament though. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom