• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sacramento/Davis Smashers

big Al the traffic pal

Smash Rookie
Whats goin on my smash bretheren. I'll be in the area from the 18th-1st this month and I'm looking primarily for any one that would be down to play any smash. Any ways please hit me up, looking forward to playing you guys.

RyanFoolz

Smash Rookie
Anyone in Davis play Smash 4? I'm new to competitive but would love to learn and play friendlies with you guys. Playing online is anything but practice with all the lag. I come from a competitive console shooter background so I'm very familiar with the tourney scene and I've followed smash quite a bit. Hoping to meet people in the area! Obviously UC Davis is right here so I figured there would be a lot of young people who probably play.

sliceofpi

Smash Rookie
I'm also looking for people to play with in the sacramento area, any smash, I have 64, and am looking do a local training partner to home the skills with

MoistBruh

Smash Rookie
Yo guys! I'm currently attending at UC Davis and me and a lot of my friends here in my residence dorm play smash and we love to play competitively. We play Smash 64, Melee, and PM (sorry Brawl lovers). But we'd love for more people to join us and we actually make small tournaments within our dorms but it'd be great to have more people join us!

Ronso

Smash Rookie
MoistBruh, I'd be down to play with you guys on the weekends (free parking)! Which dorms do you live in?

Top Bottom