• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Well, since were on a Pokemon topic imma throw this out there.
We were talkin' future Sm4sh characters and we both agreed on Blaziken as a character that could work.

Reznor

work in progress
Well, since were on a Pokemon topic imma throw this out there.
We were talkin' future Sm4sh characters and we both agreed on Blaziken as a character that could work.
I think Blaziken would only work if it was with the other 2 starters

if we did get Pokemon from every gen I would want

Totodile,Grovyle and Infernape (there are probably better picks for the 3rd and 4th gen starter though)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Chrom (around here, anyway) for me.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I think Blaziken would only work if it was with the other 2 starters

if we did get Pokemon from every gen I would want

Totodile,Grovyle and Infernape (there are probably better picks for the 3rd and 4th gen starter though)
Whoops, meant to add that my cousin and i were talking.:facepalm:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Eh I'm not sure which characters I like that are controversial. Yeah the ones I want the most aren't too popular and requested as much for Smash (Except Mewtwo) but their not controversial. Their just not too popular and requested as much.

Eh I guess I'll go for Chrom. At least here he is a bit controversial. I guess Zoroark too. :/

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
On Dark Pit
That doesn't matter because he's still just black Pit. He may have different items, but that doesn't change that he can easily please fans by being a costume. No character should be separate if their appearance only differs in color. Clearly, you don't read. Dark Pit is a DIFFERENT character than Pit, kinda like Ness to Lucas. He has different moves, abilities, and characteristics that may work in his favor. He's not like Dark Link who is just a carbon copy of Link - Drak Pit is unique. Ugh :urg: besides, it's DLC!!!

On Zelda's evolution
Who told you Sheik was undesired and not unique? Your Calendar?
That the best you got? :laugh: I'm not denying Sheik's strange popularness, yet what's done must be done for the sake of the series moving on.

On Sheik's chances of survival thanks to OoT 3DS
That's not why Sheik has a bigger chance than Impa :ohwell:
It gives him relevancy, still. WHAT?!

Zelda series advancing
Are you saying this is the new design for the eternity of the series' future.
Hell no no nooooo, you do NOT put words into my mouth like that! I said, for the time being, Zelda would be better off in a Smash game with her CURRENT, NOT PAST design for the sake of recency. When another Zelda game comes, have her use that form for another SSB game.

Stuck in the past
So we should forget about Nintendo's past and pretend it never existed or had any impact or fans because why??? By your logic we need to remove C. Falcon, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., Takamaru,and Issac. How do you think they got in the game in the first place. Because they're old school? :facepalm:
:glare: Again, you don't read very well, no offense and none taken. I just said there is a place for those characters because they are retro. HELLO?!? Mario, Zelda, and others, however, are constantly moving on with new titles. The same can't be said for the others. That is WHYYY they remain retro.

Geno's huge fanbase Just like all the characters you removed for being "irrelevant". By your logic it doesn't matter how much people like a character or want to play as them and it doesn't matter what impact they had on Nintendo's history as all-stars. We can't keep ourselves stuck in the past, remember? It's wrong on soooo many levels.
1. Refer to the above. 2. Who says Smash Bros is only about all-stars for Nintendo. Pichu and Dr. Mario are NOT All-Stars. By that illogic, Snake would have NEVEEERRRRR been in the game :smirk: Smash bros is also about appeasing the fans sometimes, though not always, that's why Sonic and Snake got in, and that's why Ridley and King K. Rool will to, although Geno still hasn't got in. Geno would be a huge fan service to those desiring to play with him. :teeth:

Ness and Lucas' smaller fanbase
That's funny because I can. FYI EarthBound's fanbase is ENOURMOUS and way bigger than Geno OR Super Mario RPG. Where do you get this? Saying the truth hurts doesn't work unless you have something good to back it up. It doesn't work unless it's true, which in this case it is not.
If they had such a fanbase, they would have never BOOOMBED(!!!) :salt: (KABOOOOOM!!!!) in the video game industry when Earthbound 2 came out, or how the Earthbound 3 never made it into America. You'd think their fans, if they were so BIG, would have either made Earthbound 2 a financial success, or brought Earthbound 3 into the shores of the red, white, and blue? So, why did they bomb so badly the creator had to kill it off? :smirk:

Fire Emblem pattern of character selection
That doesn't mean removing Ike. Why don't you just remove Marth? He wasn't technically in Awakening.
This makes NOOOOOOO sense. Marth is the mascot. Ike is not. Therefor, Keep Marth, and remove Ike for another Fire Emblem flavor-of-the-time.

Ike getting cut
I already said why he's not getting cut.
Because he's popular? Guess what.... still guessing..... alright, I'll tell you... SO WAS RYO!!! :ohwell: Popular characters do get cut, as Nostalgia Critic may say, or Irate Gamer/AVGN. **** sadly happens... :ohwell:

Fire Emblem debuting "out of nowhere"
Out of nowhere? Fire Emblem has had several titles on the Famicom (NES) and Super Famicom (SNES). How is that out of nowhere?
What I mean is... UGH... what I mean is..... at the time, NOBODY expected, of ALL series, Fire Emblem to show up into the Smashverse as playable characters. Marth and Roy showed up OUT OF NOWHERE, just like Game and Watch. Just like ROB and Wii Fit Trainer! Nobody, not even Nosferatu, expected it. That is what I mean by out of nowhere - an RPG series of characters in a fighting game, everyone expects Bowser or Ganondorf at the time.

Why can't Golden Sun have 2 reps
I don't believe I said anything about Golden Sun having 2 reps. You shouldn't have Matthew & Issac because they'd be the same thing. It makes no sense to have both. If you want a second Golden Sun rep *** Karis, but Golden Sun characters aren't really popular enough to be in SSB.
Fine then, no Golden Sun reps at all. I admit their chances have passed with Brawl, so fine, no more predicting Golden Sun. Not when Prject X and Xenoblade are around, of course. I will give you this point.

The Mii's chances
But, I support Mii.
I only said "like it or not" because the Mii does have its hatebase. Not the worst, or even compared to the fanbase, but still, the hatebase is there. Besides, how else will Sakurai customize, among other ways to customize?

Mii as a mascot of Nintendo
:mario64:
What I mean is... Mario is THE mascot, however... the Miis are also now an unofficial mascot, alongside Mario in terms of Nintendo's greatest titles (by that, I mean best selling, not best playing, in Mii's case :ohwell: ). Mario is the mascot, but the Miis also have become mascots in their own right. Who is that in the Miiverse you're playing with right now??? a Mii?

Ganondorf's relevance in OoT 3DS
Yes, Ganondorf wasn't added because he's the main antagonist of the entire franchise. He was added because of recency. :psycho:
There IS potential Ghirahim could effectively replace Ganondorf altogether (which would SUCK!!! :( ). Like I said, Ganondorf could still stay.

Impa vs Sheik
Sheik is a very popular and beloved character. Zelda would be able to transform into herself instead of someone completely different. Makes sense to me. Was Sheik erased from history or something?
No, simply put, the past was put aside for the future and present. There are far more retro characters that can remain the same. Zelda, however, cannot.

Fire Emblem's impact compared to other titles

Fire Emblem has no impact? :rolleyes:
Are you actually saying it has an impact similar to Final Fantasy, SMPRG, Chrono Trigger, or even Xenoblade and POKEMON? It may be popular in Japan, but not so much in America.

WTF titles from Japan
Fire Emblem's been around since NES. Do you consider 28 years ago RECENT? And why is Fire Emblem a WTF franchise?
Going back to a post earlier, I meant, you never expected Fire Emblem to join the Smash.

Fire Emblem characters staying because of popularity
you mean like: :sheik: :ness2: :lucas: :jigglypuff:?

ROFL :rotfl: at JIGGLYPUFF as POPULAR. I admit Sheik is HUGELY popular, and even that Impa replacing him may turn off some fans (although they could warm up to it like they did with Roy and Mewtwo being gone). Ness and Lucas, though, don't strike me on Ridley or King K. Rool's popularity. Nobody, and I'm speaking the truth here, NOBODY generally asks for more Earthbound representation, or that Jigglypuff has high priority. I'll concede Sheik, but the other 3 - UGH... :urg:

Also do you have a source saying these are the reasons characters are added and removed? Because after reading this I don't think you know how smash works at all. Wow... the arrogance... Coming from a blowhard know-it-all like yourself, you seem to think you're sooo much smarter than EVERYONE around here, even if its just a small disagreement. When you're arguing with other people, do you tell them, too, that they know nothing of Smash, JUST BECAUSE they disagree with you?! So that's how it is... you just think you're better than everyone..... :urg:

I admit I'm a novice around Smashboards, and that I've played these games, ALL OF THEM, but just because my opinion may be unpopular with you (and many others, I admit) that makes it NO RIGHT to tell ME I know NOTHING of Smash, BECAUSE I DO!!! :mad:

So let's review

• Fire Emblem is a WTF franchise that is not popular and had no impact on ANYBODY I never said it never had impact on nobody, I said its impact in comparison to other titles is noticeable in that its not as big.
  • Any character that didn't appear in a game before 2009 is undesirable and needs to be removed. We need to move on and pretend they never existed. Unless it's Geno for some reason. Nope, again, wrong. I NEVER said that. Besides. Geno has HUGE popularity to warrant a debut in Smash, as a popularly wanted character. Cless Alvein, Mr. Stevenson, and Poliwhirl do not. Simple as delicious pie. :ohwell:
  • Nobody likes or cares about EarthBound and it has no fanbase. I NEVER, never, never eeeveeerrrrr said... that.... I'm just saying don;t make a cult into a huge popularity fest. That's like comparing Pulp Fiction to the Lion King.
Does anybody want to take it from here? Or am I too late to ask that?
By the looks of it, you're alone in this thought. ;) Whewww... I'm sorry to go off on that. Hopefully, in the future, this doesn't happen again... :tired:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hey guys, fun idea. Who is the most controversial newcomer you want, that actually has a chance?

Saki Amamiya.
Likely, because his IP was ressurrected, and he had an Assist Trophy in Brawl, plus a fanbase back then.
Controversial because next to nobody puts him in a character roster. :/

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Most wanted controversial that has a chance....Pacman or Tingle.
I would say Dillon. But.....he's like a 5%er, so nah.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
By the looks of it, you're alone in this thought. ;) Whewww... I'm sorry to go off on that. Hopefully, in the future, this doesn't happen again... :tired:
I'm sorry, but given how huge a franchise Fire Emblem was in Japan at the time and how beloved it was by fans of the franchise, Fire Emblem getting into Smash Bros is NOT a surprise in the slightest. The only way it could be interpreted as a surprise is because we in North America were not familiar with the franchise at the time, and it's because of it that we even got Fire Emblem over here in North America. There's a reason the series is regarded as the best RTS series ever made.

TheDivineDeity

There's a reason the series is regarded as the best RTS series ever made.
Links? Sources? Quotes? ...Anything? The one key difference is the fanbase of Smash vs the fanbase of Fire Emblem (or any subseries within the Smashverse). What Fire Emblem fans want with their franschise isn't ecesarrily what the Smashverse wants. I mean, Ryhtym Heaven has its fans, but will that translate to success within the Smash fans. In Fire Emblem's case, despite my personal opinion of it, they managed to find success within the Smashverse because they were loved almost as much as their universe. That was a lucky shot that could have backfired badly, but it fired nicely instead.

josh bones

Smash Lord
I agree with Noah. Taking out an entire franchise, saying geno's likely, and saying nobody expected fire emblem when people did, is crazy. And the franchise is called MOTHER, not earthbound. And using flawed reasoning as to why.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Who is the most controversial newcomer you want, that actually has a chance?
...Shulk, maybe, kinda, sorta? I don't think there is a character I support that is along the lines of controversial. Then again, that support is rather limited to begin with, mainly the ones that people are perfectly content with plus a few misfits.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Links? Sources? Quotes? ...Anything? The one key difference is the fanbase of Smash vs the fanbase of Fire Emblem (or any subseries within the Smashverse). What Fire Emblem fans want with their franschise isn't ecesarrily what the Smashverse wants. I mean, Ryhtym Heaven has its fans, but will that translate to success within the Smash fans. In Fire Emblem's case, despite my personal opinion of it, they managed to find success within the Smashverse because they were loved almost as much as their universe. That was a lucky shot that could have backfired badly, but it fired nicely instead.
Ask anyone around here, ask the critics of the franchise, ask the fans of the franchise, ask them and don't be stuck asking for things I'm not going to waste time searching for. Also, do you even know anything about the Fire Emblem franchise? Because the last time I heard you say something about it, you thought a discussion on acts of marriage that can be done in Fire Emblem: Awakening was that of Waifu talk. :glare:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
If I'm alone in this thought go ask everybody on this website. You don't research games, you don't research why characters got in, and you think SSB revolves around nothing, but recency. So no you don't know how SSB works and you are indeed a novice.

Oh, wait I think I get it. You're pretending, my bad. Why else would you act like you know absolutely everything, have these reasons for it, and say what is truth and MUST be done? It's clear you're trolling otherwise you wouldn't state everything like you know exactly what characters WILL appear and be removed.

TheDivineDeity

I agree with Noah. Taking out an entire franchise, saying geno's likely, and saying nobody expected fire emblem when people did, is crazy. And the franchise is called MOTHER, not earthbound. And using flawed reasoning as to why.
Never, ever said Geno's likely, or even possible... Noah has put words into my mouth where it shouldn't be because it's Noah... I only said that Geno would be better off as a surprise DLC character, which even then seem extremely unlikely, and that IF he ever got in the game, he would be better off than the Earthbound/Mother/whatever series. As for Fire Emblem, maybe I'm underestimating its popularity, but again, its an RPG, whereas most would expect a fighter like, I dunno, Dedede or Wolf or some other fighters. Then again, I never played Fire Emblem, so I wouldn't know... It's just my opinion though, which is as valid as everybody elses, really. :ohwell: Again, just opinion.

If I'm alone in this thought go ask everybody on this website. You don't research games, you don't research why characters got in, and you think SSB revolves around nothing, but recency. So no you don't know how SSB works and you are indeed a novice.

Oh, wait I think I get it. You're pretending, my bad. Why else would you act like you know absolutely everything, have these reasons for it, and say what is truth and MUST be done? It's clear you're trolling otherwise you wouldn't state everything like you know exactly what characters WILL appear and be removed.
Hmmm.... so whenever someone says something YOU disagree with... it's a troll. Not somebody who has a different opinion about characters or series or Smash... because by God Almighty, if nobody agrees with you... they've got to be a troll... okay then.

By your logic, then, everybody must be trolls whenever they says which characters may or not be removed. The definition of trolling is not giving different opinions then that of yours, but rather intentionally getting emotional repsonse from others, which is NOT what I'm trying to do. I'm just stating my OPINION, not as a FACT, but as an OPINION. THAT'S IT! By that logic as well, you must also be a troll, because, quite frankly, you OF ALL PEOPLE act like you're JESUS HOLY CHRIST when it comes to Smash. I admit when I'm wrong. You never do.

In terms of sereis and characters, I just don't like Earthbound or Fire Emblem just like other users here may not like Game and Watch or Donkey Kong. There is NOTHING WRONG with liking and disliking certain series over others. I guarantee you everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, has a character or series they don't like or don't want in the game. Because it's OPINION!!! It doesn't mean I'm trolling.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
I find your comments about EarthBound hilarious. Mother 2 didn't do well due to bad reviews and as well as the fact that the original was never released in the US. And gee, it's not like M3 came out at the backend of the GBA era, where the DS was going strong, and Nintendo thought translating the game wouldn't make them a profit. And besides, M2 did well in Japan, but didn't do so well over here. Research and learn about this franchise and it's fanbase before you make these claims. And btw, Itoi didn't 'kill it off' he just didn't want to make a sequel. The EarthBound fanbase is one of the most passionate fanbases, as shown in their succesful Miiverse campaign, call-ins, petitions, ect.

TheDivineDeity

Ask anyone around here, ask the critics of the franchise, ask the fans of the franchise, ask them and don't be stuck asking for things I'm not going to waste time searching for. Also, do you even know anything about the Fire Emblem franchise? Because the last time I heard you say something about it, you thought a discussion on acts of marriage that can be done in Fire Emblem: Awakening was that of Waifu talk. :glare:
I've seen some memes and Facebook pages about it. From what I heard, it's like a pseudo-dating sims, what with lovers and marriages. But fine, I admit, I may have made a mistake criticizing the franchise, because God forbid someone doesn;t like it, but fine, I admit I should be more open-minded about Fire Emblem. I'll do some more research then.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Aaaawww, you should be pwoud of youwself Noah, he wants to gwow up to be just like you. :p

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
In terms of sereis and characters, I just don't like Earthbound or Fire Emblem just like other users here may not like Game and Watch or Donkey Kong. There is NOTHING WRONG with liking and disliking certain series over others. I guarantee you everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, has a character or series they don't like or don't want in the game. Because it's OPINION!!! It doesn't mean I'm trolling.
Still, just because you don't like Mother or Fire Emblem doesn't mean new characters aren't likely or that some characters will be cut.

Sebz

Luchador Extraordinaire

^This handsome devil^
Gotta say, I think Genesect has more of a chance at making it in than Zoroark at this point.

Reznor

work in progress
TheDivineDeity just noticed your mains are the best character in each game :ohwell: (nothing wrong with it)

question why do you hate the Mother series?

TheDivineDeity

Still, just because you don't like Mother or Fire Emblem doesn't mean new characters aren't likely or that some characters will be cut.
It isn't, and for all I know, I could be dead wrong about Mother being cut entirely (probably am, too). But still, it's just an uneducated guess based on my opinions, as everybody else does. How many other people want Jigglypuff gone entirely, or Game and Watch, and RoB (which, in the case of Mr. G and M and Rob, would cut off their entire series)? There will always be characters or even series that people want gone, even if it will never happen. Again, opinion. :ohwell:

TheDivineDeity just noticed your mains are the best character in each game :ohwell: (nothing wrong with it)

question why do you hate the Mother series?
As a rookie introduced to the series years ago, my philosophy when playing Smash is to be as competitive as possible. There are characters I will play as just for fun, like Dedede and Marth, but then there are characters I have to play as to be competitive in other matches. By maining the best characters as a rookie at first, like Metaknight, eventually I'll get better and maybe move on to other characters I will main just for my own preferences, or when I improve enough on other characters I can be competitive. As much as I don't like tiers, I have to do what I can to win matches with others.

As for Mother, I don't hate it as much as it may look like I do, I just don't see what is special about it, especially in comparison to other RPG's, or especially other series that could use representation. That roster will eventually reach a limit, and so will the amount of characters that people want. There needs to be room someday.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Links? Sources? Quotes? ...Anything?
I know, you haven't used any of them. Also you didn't expect Fire Emblem because you didn't live in Japan. Where as everybody in Japan would expect Fire Emblem. And YOU not liking EarthBound or Fire Emblem does not affect their return as Sakurai is not making this game for you. Sakurai is also not making this game for children, by which I mean he doesn't limit the roster to characters only children of this generation will recognize. ALL of Nintendo's Current and Past History is important to Nintendo, Sakurai, and Fans. when a character appeared makes no difference, their recognition and popularity does. And what difference does it make what console they were on? Why does it matter if they're old school? Isn't Sheik old school? If you ask me the 90's was pretty old-school. You can't just remove characters for not being recent, add non recent characters because you like them, and just change or make up rules that you alone established with no sources or people to agree with you.

The reason I said you're trolling isn't because I don't agree with you, it's because NOBODY on this site agrees with you and there is nowhere on the internet you can go where somebody would. It seems you're sole purpose is to sound as crazy as possible while at the same time posting stuff like LOL, OMG, "That's the truth", "It MUST be done", "It WILL be done", and emoticons such as :grin: or :rotfl: . You're saying this stuff and stating it all as fact because you know it would upset others. I personally don't care because it's just a video game, but I'm also afraid to acknowledge you because I'll look dumb for thinking you actually think this when you most likely don't. Name one person in this thread that agrees with you entirely.

I agree with Noah.
It's WizardHeimer- oops, i mean Saturn :p[/quote]

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
it's because NOBODY on this site agrees with you and there is nowhere on the internet you can go where somebody would. .
1. Lol. Irony.
2. No need to be mean dude. He doesn't have an attitude and isn't insulting people or anything.. He's just stating his opinion. We simply need to educate him.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I personally don't care because it's just a video game, but I'm also afraid to acknowledge you because I'll look dumb for thinking you actually think this when you most likely don't.
You make it sound as if your reputation in this thread is anything to protect or feel proud of, especially when you're an opposite case of what you're claiming he has. You say he can go anywhere in the internet and nobody will agree with him, while you yourself think you're right wherever you go, and are stupidly vicious (or viciously stupid) in doing so. So in short, you have no right to be calling him out when you yourself are just as bad in the other extreme if not worse.

We're supposed to educate people, not make them want to run away. Just because nobody agrees with your ideals doesn't mean you need to be vicious to someone who didn't even try to force anything on anyone, all he did was display an opinion. I'd say that's a low blow for you, but it's nothing new.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
2. No need to be mean dude. He doesn't have an attitude and isn't insulting people or anything.. He's just stating his opinion. We simply need to educate him.
That's what I'm trying to do, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, And I don't see the irony where as there are plenty of other people who agree with me, and on other sites too. SmashBoards isn't the center of speculation ya know.

And I don't know why people keep saying I'm mean. I mean I know I have some social struggles with how things come off, but, it's just text, what am I suppose to do to improve on it? How am I being mean if I have no tone of voice?

I find your comments about EarthBound hilarious. Mother 2 didn't do well due to bad reviews and as well as the fact that the original was never released in the US. And gee, it's not like M3 came out at the backend of the GBA era, where the DS was going strong, and Nintendo thought translating the game wouldn't make them a profit. And besides, M2 did well in Japan, but didn't do so well over here. Research and learn about this franchise and it's fanbase before you make these claims. And btw, Itoi didn't 'kill it off' he just didn't want to make a sequel. The EarthBound fanbase is one of the most passionate fanbases, as shown in their succesful Miiverse campaign, call-ins, petitions, ect.
As much as I am a REALLY F***ing Harddore Mother fan.................I agree with Itoi

There's nothing left to do with Mother, All the villians have been defeated and Mother 3 was as different and innovative from the original style of the past 2 installments as you can get. What else IS there to do with EarthBound? I mean a 3D title like EarthBound 64 would be cool, but I think he's kind of out of ideas. Like I said, there's really nothing left to do. It is kind of impossible to make another Mother game. You can't top what's already been done.

TheDivineDeity

First off, I used emoticons as a way of standing out (I never once used the :grin: emoticon on this site yet), as well as letting readers know my mindset, because, quite frankly, simple sentences can be tricky in that there may or not be sarcasm in the statement. Many times, sentences can be read as entirely a happy statement or an angry statement - context matters. That's why I use emoticons. And no, I don't use OMG personally, but rather in theoretical sentences of what other people may say, like,"OMG Roy is our boy!". Besides, who doesn't use LOL at times. I see it often on this site.

I've had a small number of likes, so that must mean some people agree with me. Quite frankly, I don;t know how many people usually agree with you, considering almost EVERBODY considers you the resident troll (even if you're not a troll).

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I've had a small number of likes, so that must mean some people agree with me. Quite frankly, I don;t know how many people usually agree with you, considering almost EVERYBODY considers you the resident troll (even if you're not a troll).
I wouldn't be saying that if I were you. Even though you're pretty much right, there's no way in heck he's going to show it and will deny it to the very end.

1. Lol. Irony.
I loved how he dodged that point like his life depended on it, heh heh heh. :p

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
So if I was to make a new roster with Pikachu, JigglyPuff, Mewtwo, and Pokemon Trainer. And I want to have a Pokemon that's NEVER been in SSB before, who should I add?

• Sylveon
  • Gold/Silver Trainer
  • X/YTrainer
  • Genesect
Also can someone give me a little lesson on the history of Genesect in Pokemon & Anime, as well as abilities. Also what is his rating of likeliness on this site and why?

1. Newtwo and Chrom were made before the roster was finalized. They have also been proven to be quite popular.
2. The Mewtwo comment may have simply be meant to hide the fact the Mewtwo is already in. Sakurai is always vague when it comes to characters.
3. We don't NEED a new pokemon character.
Are you saying we don't need any new Pokemon and that all the pokemon being veterans is okay? Zelda not getting any more reps, sure. But, when there is over 600 Pokemon, I would consider a roster with all veteran Pokemon to be a little absurd.

Well. Newtwo would technically count as a new pokemon so there's that.
He wouldn't because he's still Mewtwo. You'd be going on an assumption that Sakurai would count him as "Brand New". We can't have all veteran Pokemon. He can REPRESENT Gen 6, but we'd still need a Pokemon that hasn't been in yet.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I don't even need to show ignored content to tell Noah's stirring up some people again.

What are we talking about exactly? Something about Earthbound? I'm afraid to check for myself.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
As much as I am a REALLY F***ing Harddore Mother fan.................I agree with Itoi

There's nothing left to do with Mother, All the villians have been defeated and Mother 3 was as different and innovative from the original style of the past 2 installments as you can get. What else IS there to do with EarthBound? I mean a 3D title like EarthBound 64 would be cool, but I think he's kind of out of ideas. Like I said, there's really nothing left to do. It is kind of impossible to make another Mother game. You can't top what's already been done.
Point still stands. Running out of ideas is not the same as 'killing it off'.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So if I was to make a new roster with Pikachu, JigglyPuff, Mewtwo, and Pokemon Trainer. And I want to have a Pokemon that's NEVER been in SSB before, who should I add?

• Sylveon
  • Gold/Silver Trainer
  • X/YTrainer
  • Genesect

I'd vote for Genesect especially since if we're going to get a Pokemon... might as well be a villanous one.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529

• Sylveon
  • Gold/Silver Trainer
  • X/YTrainer
  • Genesect
Also can someone give me a little lesson on the history of Genesect in Pokemon & Anime, as well as abilities. Also what is his rating of likeliness on this site and why?
Since I'm blocked tell him this. Choose Sylveon or Eevee, and Genesect was a primal beast whose fossil was turned into a robotic creature by Team Plasma scientists to be the ultimate hunter, outfitted with a special cannon that will switch types by the use of drives, switching between six different drives. It was the first pokemon created with actual evil intent intended for its uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom