• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 6! - November 16th, 2013 - Nanuet, NY

Alukard

Smash Hero
Revival of Melee 6
November 16-17, 2013
This is a two (2) day event!
347 West Rt. 59
Nanuet, New York 10954
Information:
Ok so you guys know the deal. Smashboards WAS down so please post up on facebook and smashboards and RSVP for me please. The more people that come out, the more i can do for you guys!
First off i want to re-announce that we are going to be an Apex2014 qualifier!
Now that of course means we will be using the Apex 2014 rule. Also we will be using the apex ruleset and tournament structure as Apex2013 has done and Apex2014 will do which are bracket pools.
Pricing:
Signups/Registration will be done the day of at the venue
Venue Fee: $20.00
Melee Singles (1v1 Tournament): $20.00
Melee Doubles (Teams): $20.00 ($10.00 per team mate)
UMvC3 Side Event: $10.00
AE Side Event: $10.00
Schedule:
Signups / Registration: 11am - 1pm
Doubles Pools starts at 2pm!
Day 1 - Both Singles Pools and Doubles Pools, as well as Exhibition Matches.
Day 2 - Doubles Top 8 and Singles Bracket
Live Stream:
This tournament will be streamed by VGBootCamp!
Rules:
We will be using the Apex Melee rule set, which can be found here.
Setups:
WE NEED SET UPS! WE WILL BE DISCOUNTING $5.00 PER FULL SET UP (GAMECUBE/WII WITH COPY OF MELEE AND TV)! SERIOUSLY THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO THE TOURNAMENT THAT WE GET ENOUGH SET UPS! THE MORE SET UPS, THE MORE FRIENDLIES AND FUN!
MORE UPDATES TO COME!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm still working out some things guys please bare with me i should have most of the thread looking complete by the end of this week. Alot has been happening in terms of melee being revived and i'm trying to get us some .... bonus stuff ;) ... also OOS always happens ... i'm trying to get something going for them as well.

JKJ

Smash Ace
I'm hopefully coming. Definitely down to come, just have to make sure that my schedule works. Hype for my first ROM! Just make the rules very well known this time (in terms of which version of DSR is being used, etc.) I don't blame you for what happened last time, but just make sure it never happens again. Also if someone splits, we riot

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
My fiancé and I are going to do our best to make it. Need a job first.
I haven't played in awhile, but hopefully I still do well.

Does anyone know the top players that will be coming?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok so there will be exhibitions in both SINGLES AND DOUBLES!!I'm also working on getting you guys a pot bonus!! Also going to be streamed by none other then VG Bootcamp!

So Sorry its taking so much time! I hope you guys can still make it out!

CHECK THE OP FOR UPDATES!!!! I HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS THERE HUNGRY FOR SOME MELEE!!!

phish-it

Smash Champion
This is only a month away, why isn't it stickied? Also Alukard you might want to post the full date in the title (only says 16th).

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
So i'll create the "OP" For alukard. People need 2 know.

Also I edited so people can read it

Yea melee just can't seem to die! :)

Ok so you guys know the deal. Smashboards WAS down so please post up on facebook and smashboards and RSVP for me please. The more people that come out. The more i can do for you guys!

When: November 16-17, 2013

Where: 347 West Rt. 59 Nanuet, NY 10954

Fees:
Venue 20$
Singles 20$
Doubles 20$ (10$ PER teammate)

Discounts: $5 per Full Set-up (Melee/Wii/GC/CRT)

Streamed by VGBootCamp! http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

I will update you guys more about the exhibitions and other cool things as they get finalized.

First off, we are going to be an official Apex 2014 qualifier! Click here for more details: https://www.apex-series.com/

We will be using the Apex 2013/2014 Ruleset for Pools and Bracket! Be sure to check that out here: https://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/

THERE WILL ALSO BE MARVEL AND SSF4AE Side Tournaments! (time unconfirmed)

Schedule:

Tournament starts at 2pm!

Day 1: Both Singles Pools and Doubles Pools, as well as Exhibition Matches.

Day 2: Both Singles and Doubles Bracket.

MORE UPDATES TO COME!

LLDL

Smash Hero
We're working on the actual OP, should be up by like tomorrow

Top Bottom