• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly 9 Results

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
Yet another tournament has unfolded. Here are the results:

Melee Singles

1. RFrizzle :falconmelee: ($112)
2. Strong Bad :fox64::dk64: ($32)
3. Zivilyn Bane :marthmelee::fox64: ($16)
4. Riio :falcomelee:
5. Terrence :sheikmelee::falcomelee:
5. Atma :zeldamelee::sheikmelee:
7. Hylian
7. Zantetsu
9. King Siegfried
9. Vista
9. 2.0
9. Bieber
13. Moonwalker
13. Ryski
13. Youngling
13. Terral

Melee Doubles

1. Hylian/Atma ($42)
2. Tonight is the Night [RFrizzle/Strong Bad] ($21)
3. Riio/Bieber ($10)
5. Youngling/Moonwalker
5. Terrence/Zivilyn Bane
7. King Siegfried/Vista

PM Singles

1. Strong Bad :dk2:($33)
2. RFrizzle :falcon: ($17)
3. Atma :peach::fox: ($5)
4. Hylian:link2:
5. Zivilyn Bane :charizard:
5. Terrence :??:
7. Terral
7. Zantetsu
9. King Siegfried
9. Ryski
11. Moonwalker

PM Doubles

1. Hylian/Strong Bad ($30)
2. RFrizzle/Bieber ($20)
3. Terrence/Zivilyn Bane
4. Terral/King Siegfried
5. Ryski/2.0

Important Links

Melee Singles Bracket http://i.imgur.com/x7xj9zC.gif
Melee Doubles Bracket http://i.imgur.com/zpFm97D.gif
PM Singles Bracket http://i.imgur.com/mia5iuj.gif {Note: tio was being wierd, yes, there are 3 Moonwalkers}
PM Doubles Bracket http://i.imgur.com/oBGgcVn.gif

Bieber

Smash Apprentice
quick shoutouts

frizz, good **** beating ziv and strong bad to win the tourney. i was really impressed by your falcon this whole tournament, i definitely wanna play you again soon. also our pika/dk team combo was siiiiiick
kuang, sorry i sat on so many wieners in doubles dude. we easily could've won teams if i wasn't gimping you twice a match, next time. also for next time i wanna see you beating frizz and ziv. i know it's tough because we don't really have a marth or falcon in st louis, you gotta theorycraft those matchups a lot more. study some pp and try to record yourself against jace when we head up to kc this weekend
ziv, lame that you wouldn't friendly me with marth but nice job against me in bracket. our set was probably the closest i played to decent all day but you still beat me so good stuff
hylian, cool that you made it out to this. you should come to my smashfests dude
my spacies, holy **** you are both amazing at this game
my puff, what are you doing
fever, thnx
hangover, thnx
finals week, thnx
binyan, what are you doing

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
characters i won tournament games with (melee):
pikachu
sheik
marth
fox
dk

shoutouts:
fun tourney, can't wait for $10 entry pm singles next time =)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
April 20th- RfRizzle loses to Selodin of South Dakota and Cue of Nebraska.

April 27th- RfRizzle is champion of Missouri.

Nebraska Hyperbowlic Time Champer

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I only went fox in one game the entire tourney, vs Atma's Sheik. Please remove him from my name lol.

Also lol you're right Karl, I've got 3rd three months in a row.

Shoutouts:
1. RFrizzle :falconmelee: ($112) - Dude my rival! What an awesome birthday for you. Good job winning the tourney. We are 2-2 vs each other in melee now. We will have to break the tie next time.
2. Strong Bad :fox64::dk64: ($32) - What can I say? I definitely let RFrizzle's trash talk get in my head and I blew this set big time. Next time hopefully I can focus better.
4. Riio :falcomelee: - Kuang my dude you got so much better. When you asked me if I liked the Falco MU I didn't want to say anything yet - but yeah it's my favorite and I feel like my best MU. You are definitely more passive than Terrence so the style was hard to adjust to, but overall the combos just work. Good games.
5. Terrence :sheikmelee::falcomelee: - You are definitely the second most consistent player in our crew. I'd like to see you beat RFrizz or Riio next time, I know you can do it.
5. Atma :zeldamelee::sheikmelee: - I understand your reasoning behind attempting to win with Zelda - you really are THAT good. I'm also glad though that my Marth was good enough to force you to bring out the Sheik. Good games. Next time I got you in P:M :)
7. Hylian - Dude you had me pretty worried after game 1. Thought I was gonna get 2-0'd for a bit there. Keep improving, your fox is awesome.
7. Zantetsu - I guess you did about as well as you could do without playing for a month. Once I move I'm going to expect you to show up to my smashfests and practice more.
9. King Siegfried - Dude Terrence is your kryptonite. At least we finally got to play though, it's been forever. Your Peach was as sexy as ever.
9. Vista - Man after you beat me 2-0 in friendlies I was convinced I was going to get last place in singles. It was pretty much a wake up call for me to think more, and I can probably attribute my strong performance to that. Thank you.
9. 2.0 - Good games in dubs.
9. Bieber - Hey you can't say I wouldn't play your Puff in friendlies with Marth - I did one game. Also we played 3 games in pools. So of course I didn't want you to download my Marth knowing we'd likely meet in Bracket. Sure we're both Missouri, but we're from different crews competing for money and pride. GGs, you'll have your chance at revenge soon.
13. Moonwalker - Thanks for the fun times at Steak and Shake, and of course for driving some cool people to this.
13. Ryski - Didn't play you or know who you are. Keep smashing!
13. Youngling - Didn't play you, but you took a game off Roman in pools so you must be solid. Keep smashing!
13. Terral - I feel like you should be getting top 5 at these. Please play more once I move.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Did you win with fox? Winning with any character warrants them beside your name because they helped you progress through the bracket. Losing with a character doesn't matter as much.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Did you win with fox? Winning with any character warrants them beside your name because they helped you progress through the bracket. Losing with a character doesn't matter as much.
Really? I'd like to see this unbreakable law somewhere in the official results thread bible.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Really? I'd like to see this unbreakable law somewhere in the official results thread bible.
Huh? It's just logical and has been that way for years. Like...why would you not put a character that you used to help you progress through the bracket when you otherwise might not of?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"I only used Fox in one game against the best player I beat at this tourney, don't put him by my name"

lol.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Double postin' for shoutoutssss
SB-- KC domination my dude. I'm really happy with how we did in teams never teaming and me being really bad at teams. You straight pooped on me our second set in PM GFs. It was amazing, and pretty humbling for my combo DI. Hopefully we'll face in gfs again next time, with the $10 entry fee. Great games, couldn't have beat Ziv without you buddy. :)
Ziv-- The rivalry rages on my friend. We had good sets this tournament, and you've really shown me some flaws in my game that have made me so much better. As always, if we don't get to meet in bracket next time, my wallets always open for a mm. I apologize for the trash talk in WFs but I love seeing SB play super good/passive, I'll try to be more positive next time cause I heard it hella bugged you.
Kuuaanng-- I'm glad I gave you the gosu laser more advice so that vista didn't eat your butt again. watching you play Terry was sooo cool. I haven't seen you with better movement and goddamn that comeback on DL64 was dope. You need some work on Falcon for sure, and Pikachu I guess. Hope things come a lot tighter next time, until then git ****ed uuuuup
Terry-- You had me biting my nails at the end of our game 2! It seems like you just keep getting better and placing consistently. You and Ziv should play more because you can do so much.
Atma-- You obviously were the best player in the building, by a really broad margin. I love your Peach and your Sheik a LOT (your fox is dildos) and it's really awesome because I feel like I learn every game I play with you. Come to the next ROMO and win please, you just have to sandbag like a hair less. Really great meeting you and talking smash, thanks for the Birthday money lol, lets play more next time.
Hylian-- Always great to see you guy. Play more PM and poop on me next time. Bring it to one of Pauls smashfests, I'll bet you could get some people. Great job in both games' teams, you just work so well with everyone. shoutouts to you gimping Paul like 5 times each match.
Zantetsu-- Closest set I had all tournament. Your style is really jank in a cool way, you really made me adjust. It's always fun getting to play and talk to you about rl stuff. Good **** on being on your adult **** at like 19 man, it's inspiring.
Siegfried-- Awesome guy, awesome tournament. The Afterparty was fun because of "only the finest kush" The face you made when we found the dropped box of donutholes still haunts my nightmares. Keep training the kids, everyone is getting so much better thanks to you!
Vista-- You have gotten way better really fast. Awesome job taking a set off Kuang, shows some real improvement. I don't know if you even have a smashboards account so I'm not gonna do a speech but feel free to talk to me or Jace about Falcon stuff
Bieber-- man, you just had a rough tournament. Hungover, sick, etc you still put on a pretty good show. Play Atma's marth more I guess, it's rough not knowing mus. One of the coolest smashers at these things, thanks for inviting me to chinese that place was dope as **** oh and good **** in teams lets do it again
2.0-- Jankiest fox I played all day, and you kept our games really tight. idk if you have an account but I think your style is neat and talk to me about smash more at the next rolla
Moonwalker--Adam, you are the realest ***** in the game. Seriously, it's so awesome of you to drive us down to these things for so little in return (good **** sb) I love talking about Kanye and Knuckles stage rap music with you lol. Thanks again man, nicest person in the entirety of KC, true *****
Ryski-- Yoshi sucks what the **** are you doing little ***** goddamn
Youngling-- Play more dude, nice meeting you and showing I was a real person. Why'd you leave so soon?
Terral-- What kind of dank bubba are you smoking on that allows you to somehow not whoop ass because I need that **** cause you ****, always fun playing you dude, good **** being an adult.

Awesome tournament, first one I've won, and the last one I will win for probably a long time.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Huh? It's just logical and has been that way for years. Like...why would you not put a character that you used to help you progress through the bracket when you otherwise might not of?
"I only used Fox in one game against the best player I beat at this tourney, don't put him by my name"

lol.
Screw you guys lol. Next time I'll make sure to lose with Fox so that way he doesn't end up there next to my name :)

Top Bottom