• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rob Matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Mostly posting this because I could not find it in the ROB forum. Speak about all the tools ROB has against the rest of the cast.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
R.O.B. hard counters :rosalina: and I mean hard. All of her aggression can be stopped with laser and gyro. Either will stop an incoming Luma, and while side+B won't reflect Luma, it will prioritize and catch it in its multihit, often killing it on the finishing blow. Nair stops her aerial approaches, and she's too slow to escape roll > dsmash if she approaches from ground. It's honestly one of the most one-sided MUs I've found so far.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
From my experience, R.O.B. does really well against :4duckhunt:. Spacing with the Robo Beam, Gyro, and Nair can easily render any of Duck Hunt's ranged attacks fruitless. Deflect the can, shatter the frisbee, deter the Wild Gunmen with the laser, or just stand out of their range. I dunno, just my experience fighting Duck Dogs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom