• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It looks like my finals won't be in the way, I'll be here. HYPE!

Roller, you better come to this <3
Derek, we've got some things to settle at this :yoshi2:
Even in my rusty state, I will body you son.

:dedede:

Finishing up OP today. I've also taken some time off work to get business handled. I'm consulting with some people about an updated schedule. Just know that things will start a bit sooner than usual to compensate for the fact that there is PM as well.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
West MI where you at?
Team DRDN challenges you to your crappy mod called pm in a 5v5 crew battle, $20 a head

You've killed your brawl scene and kept yourselves weak it's time east MI and myself will make you our ******* in your own world

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh snap!

A West MI vs East MI crew battle in PM and a potential MI vs OH crew battle in Brawl.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait. Did Ori seriously just get hyped about a crew battle between East and West MI?

That's like saying, "OMG My friends with machine guns are about to mow down these kids with baseball bats!!!!! BRB *popcorn gif*"

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
If Brawl is dead in West MI, I hesitate to think that a $5 PM side tourney is enough to bring in enough West MI talent to make a crew battle worth having. Sure, I'll be going, and there's a chance Lordy and L will make it as well, but without Benji and and a more stable pool of talent to draw from, I don't really think you'll get your crew without other incentive. Maybe a $10 event or dubs, but it seems the assorted TOs are wholly against those ideas.

But hey, maybe.

Crew battles take forever and We probably won;t have time anyway

I think a better idea would be to run it at JTSM's tournament in Febuary, since that is far enough away to plan ahead, and being a pure P:M tournament should attract more west Michigan interest.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
This is the last tourney before 3.0 comes out and ivy gets *****

Besides almost all the players would be out of brawl early because their all free

And west mi should come out to support their honorary brethrens tournament, and if they thought they could win this they would make more in the crew battle then their whole pm career

JTsm

Smash Master
Crew battles take forever and We probably won;t have time anyway

I think a better idea would be to run it at JTSM's tournament in Febuary, since that is far enough away to plan ahead, and being a pure P:M tournament should attract more west Michigan interest.
It's in March and we have a brawl side event. lol

But yeah I'll be more then happy to have a West vs East Michigan Crew battle at SPAU3. The more hype, the better. :)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Super, a couple questions:
How many spots do you have in your car? If I go I'd like to bring one person with me
How much do you estimate cost?
What are are your housing plans?
And if I lasted late into the brawl tourney, how long would you be willing to stay?
THANKS

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Super, a couple questions:
How many spots do you have in your car? If I go I'd like to bring one person with me
How much do you estimate cost?
What are are your housing plans?
And if I lasted late into the brawl tourney, how long would you be willing to stay?
THANKS
No one is confirmed in my car yet, so really there are 4 open spots. Robjoe and Flan~ are considering but they aren't confirmed, so even if they were I'd still have 2 open spots.
Haven't estimated costs yet but assume 20 or 25.
Staying with Jtsm. Confirmed for 3 people, I'll have to check to see if it's cool to bring up to five and which nights(if not both).
I'm willing to stay as long as BDubs is open(So like 1 AM).

JTsm

Smash Master
I have a 16 person limit to stay at my place, so you're good, Super.

LOE1

Smash Lord
double post for...

JASON PLZ COME TO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'LL BUY YOU A DAMN PIZZA

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Didn't know PM was a thing at this. We'll be bringing a car and housing with Kyle. (TBird, Lordy, Benji?, Jason, Jason's friend)

Plenty of time for East MI to get put in the body bag in crews with only 3 events.

Top Bottom