• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RMT: rain team (triple)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
the team i said i had completed in the Wi-Fi thread. and as I've said it is a rain (couldn't find room to place politoad...)

greninja @ expert belt
protean, timid
252 speed, 252 sp attack
scald
extrasensory
mat block
dark pulse
help manectric set up rain dance and try to take pokemon that are faster than manectric but slower than greninja

manectric @ manectite
lightning rod, modest
252 speed, 252 sp attack, 4 sp defense
rain dance
protect
thunder
snarl

set up rain dance and block all electric attacks that don't hit multiple targets i was debating on what to give for his fourth move

azumarill @ choice band
impish huge power
252 attack, 252 def, 4 hp
waterfall
superpower
play rough
dig

the attack on azumarill is still amazing even without having adamant as a nature and can take out targets that don't have good defense

kingdra @ scope lens
modest sniper
252 sp attack, 252 def, 4 hp
scald
surf
ice beam
dragon pulse

in case manectric is still on the field i gave it scald but if they aren't I'll be using surf with lapras and gastrodon's ability. i want interested in a physical kingdra because I've never really liked outrage

lapras @ leftovers
calm | water absorb
252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp def
surf
Ice beam
substitute
thunder

essentially a defensive lapras with help from surf and leftovers

gastrodon @ damp rock
quiet | storm drain
252 sp attack, 252 defense 4 hp
dig
scald | surf (3rd move but my phone messed up format

rain dance

back up rain user and special bulk counter in combination with storm drain. dig is for stab but if it could naturally learn earth power i would teach it that..

i had a bit of trouble deciding on who should be on the team which is why politoad didn't get in. if there are need for edits I'm not going to do it on my phone because it hates swf's text box so I'll probably just make another post if i can't get to a cpu

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
even though no one has posted I'm switching kingdra's ability to swift swim and it's evs too suit its new role..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
if no-one posts by sometime tomorrow I'm going to change the team to the one i just finished...

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Perish Song
- Toxic

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Extrasensory
- U-turn

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Magic Coat
- Psycho Boost

This is my somewhat decent Rain team I built in 5 minutes. If you are able to get these pokes use them. If not then get rid of your entire team because 5 Water types is a really bad idea.

A few things about your team other than the worst team synergy ever. All of the pokemon you use are just bad pokemon. Politoed is by far the best pokemon for rain. You should have a pokemon which has a Fire weakness that holds it down. You need to have a Hurricane user to get rid of the grass types and a pokemon that can actually do something in the rain.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
it held up pretty good against other players even though it is mostly water. it's not as bad with a few lapras and gastrodon worked well with each other both using their surf to heal and power up each other. and this is for x and y some of the ones aren't available yet and i don't have access to any of the therian forms, as well as manaphy which i had lost in my platinum version. and this is for Wi-Fi ranked i haven't seen any legendaries. either way I'm going to disbanded this team permanently and change it to my new team (it's more varied in typing...)

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Oh crap, forgot this is Triples. You should try and work on your team synergy. but if you are getting rid of this team might as well just leave it as it is.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
yeah I'm pretty much the only one here who is probably never going to create a singles team lol. I'll set up the next one when i can..

Top Bottom