• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect The Tech

archer.

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

1: Stingers ($138.00) :rob: :metaknight:
2: Kai ($69.00) :diddy:
3: Scotty O.B. ($23.00) :wario: :marthmelee:
4: Archer :toonlink: :metaknight:
5: 313 :snake:
5: GQ :diddy:
7: Koozy :lucas:
7: Antiyami :peach:
9: Prospect :zerosuitsamus:
9: Waldorf :dk2:
9: AOD :sheik:
9: Stockfield :snake:
13: 4skin ???
13: H1N1 :fox: :metaknight:
13: Ragnorock :dk2:
13: Kenny :peach:
17: Lazy ???
17: Yolo ???
17: Gwiz :toonlink:
17: DMan ???
17: MD ???
17: Cloud ???
17: LJ ???
25: Jerodak ???
25: Lupo :wolf:

Brawl Doubles

1: Morton Manor (Scotty O.B., Archer) ($84.00)
2: Sexy Fresh Trolls (stockfield, kai) ($42.00)
3: Jiraiya (PP, 313) ($14.00)
4: 35 black guys on bass and Waldorf on piano (Waldorf, Stingers)
5: Winter is Coming (Fizz, Rag)
5: Lennys GF, and Koozy's adopted child (KoozyK, Prospect)
7: Zab (Kenny, Antiyami)
7: Suspicious Packages (4skin, Gwiz)
9: Yolo (MD, Yolo)
9: New Breeds (AOD, QB)
9: StormBoard (GQ, LSP)
9: Fantastic awesome **** squad (H1N1, Lupo)
13: Team Scruff Mcgruff (DMan, LJ)
13: Team Mongoose (Lazy, cloud)

Melee Singles

1: PP ($144.00)
2: Sneak ($72.00)
3: Bl@ckChris ($24.00)
4: Stingers
5: Fizz
5: BeatsByDr. Dre
7: Moo
7: Yoshido
9: Waldorf
9: yeroc
9: Lucas
9: Tah.
13: H1N1
13: Moist
13: Ben
13: Swann
17: Bicman
17: Happy
17: Plurr
17: Skytch
17: DirtPad
17: Soaked
17: upke
17: Chum
25: Derp
25: Lboy
25: BBlb

Melee Doubles

1: Big Black PP (PP, Bl@ckChris) ($54.00)
2: Sneak Fizz (Sneak, Fizz) ($27.00)
3: Exclusive (lucas, gaga) ($9.00)
4: The Omega Superpowers (Moo, Ben)
5: Macgyvers (Moist, Soaked)
5: that team (Yeroc, swann)
7: antything else (Gina, Upke)
7: Worst Team on the east side (WPES, Bcaf)
9: Falchion (Sdrl, Xpo)

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to hand cramps, Koozy going super saiyan, making money in Brawl doubles, Rag still being good at brawl, Yoshido being cool, Greenville being too good, the fact that this place was less than 45 mins from my house, and other stuff I can't think of right now.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I had fun at this, I'd like to thank everyone who ran friendlies with me, I will not list any names because I'm kinda new and still learning who everyone is, naturally I would not like to leave anyone out. Also, I appreciate all of the encouragement I got from folks, and of course thanks to Taylor and Corey for the ride and good company, I am looking forward to doing this again, and perhaps I'll manage to take a few sets.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Looks like this went off, good stuff Chris! Too bad I couldn't make it, I hope you keep hosting and I'll try to come in the future (definitely when I'm in Charlotte :))

Good stuff on getting top 5 Mozeus.

Shwag

Smash Cadet
Shout outs to ECU getting 3 people in Top 9.
Hate I missed it, but good smashfest the night before. Be at the next on for sureeee

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
this was good. i don't really understand how i keep winning sets, but i guess that's fox.

i still wanna MM someone in teams with sneak. we haven't played fox falco yet vs anyone and i want to see how it works...

shoutouts to everyone i played. this made for a good birthday tournament, even though it ran a little late.

snap - kill me :( you can't keep letting fox live; zombie fox is the hardest character to beat.

moo - don't let me shine you. you will win that way. i promise.

lucas - we need to work together. i want all NC foxes to be good. you can be better than me. you've been playing this character a lot longer than me; you know things. good **** in teams. you were fire.

swann - your falco was better than i thought it would be. good stuff on your improvement; keep it up.

PP - you're...pretty good. i tried to fight you, but you know too many things due to reasons lol. we'll talk about floaties...

stingers - i guess i should've shot you more? i hope you keep playing; i need to fight your jigglypuff more.

Chris - thanks for hosting!

sneak - one day....i'll be above you in the PR....maybe...-_-

moses - we played...i probably shined a lot and you died....don't let me do that. and don't let me live when i should die either. good stuff beating yoshido.

taheem - ......well, these things happen.

wilmington - wish you guys could've made it...

yeah that's about it. good stuff everyone. lets keep having real tournies. i like an active NC.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
peter plays and likes to go to stuff

boss hog seems pretty interested in playing

then maybe ali who knows lol

I think v4extreme is in the charlotte area and he has a pal or two with him usually.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Felipe/Skywalker, $qu!r+/Keith, and Locke/Skytch are also all active and always live in Charlotte.

Myself, Peter/TehSqueeMistro, James/TheBuddha, and a handful of other at least semi active people are there during the school year (I'm hoping to take up permanent residence there this year if I can get an internship).

Also people like Twig, OTRU, and James Loskota who like randomly play once every few months.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Sounds good. I will look forward to RTT2. I suck, so it will be fun getting my ass handed to me again in public.

Maybe Ill get better then :glare:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Don't know where you're from, gcs, but were pretty spread around the state, so you really can play with us all more. Getting better is not a lonely one man endeavor; you gotta play with us to learn how to beat us.

Top Bottom