• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request a character guide.

Which character guide would you like to see?

• Total voters

SuperSwagBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xCocho
We've received many requests recently. To simply things & to make the guide that our viewers wish to see the most, I've made this thread. You can vote for several characters so please vote for all that you wish to see.

Thearnaud44

Smash Rookie
Nice, what a wonderful way to keep track of what the people want. Keep up the good work!

SuperSwagBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xCocho
I'd be down for an Olimar guide from you guys.
We're almost done with Falco. We put Falco to a pause for Mewtwo before I started this thread. After Falco is mii swordsman for sure. We will consider Olimar. I defiantly see more room for a guide for olimar than dk & ganon lol. (There's quite a bit with 4 votes)
Although, DK does have some pretty cool things he can do with his throws xD

DeathlyFerret

Smash Apprentice
We're almost done with Falco. We put Falco to a pause for Mewtwo before I started this thread. After Falco is mii swordsman for sure. We will consider Olimar. I defiantly see more room for a guide for olimar than dk & ganon lol. (There's quite a bit with 4 votes)
Although, DK does have some pretty cool things he can do with his throws xD
Those Green Ranger techs.

safwaners

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-8841-3090
Pac-Man would be pretty cool, because I feel he is a pretty good character, but only if you know how to use him well.

BoN~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Riskyx
3DS FC
4742-7971-2374
Sweet!
Recently voted for a guide of Rosalina & Luma :p

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:4diddy: because with these nerfs he's almost a completely different character

meowsword

Smash Rookie
NNID
Meowsword
I was hoping for a more underrated low-tier character like WFT (Wii Fit Trainer). But, with a whole 2 votes (one being mine) I don't see it happening...

Top Bottom