• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reno Smash Thread.

T0MMY

Smash Master
It was nice seeing the Reno people in SF. That was a pleasant surprise.
And I wish the weather stayed good, although, standing in line under the umbrellas was kind of fun ^_^

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Scamp- OBJECTION! XD

Tommy- Indeed it was, reminded me of all the good ol' days in Oregon City! Oh yeh, at the very least i will be in OR in july for a friend's wedding, we should totally play some brawl then!

hitori

Smash Journeyman
peach, can I come? =P

i<3portland...and eugene is only a couple hours south, right? oh! and T!MMY and T0MMY should come down for our tournament!!!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Timmy and Tommy said that they were most likely coming to the tourney! *dances a happy dance*

And of course you can come Hitori, but i dunno about the wedding! XD Won't be any hawt azn chicks for you to hit on anyway. Also, for some reason we have your Death Note. I see your plan of having all the pros names in there. MWAHAHAHAHA!

hitori

Smash Journeyman
god****it, this isn't the disc. >_<

the disc I got must be labeled wrong, because it's corrupted as hell and has metaknight vidz on it. >_>

anyone end up getting the disc we made tonite w/ 45 matches?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Yeah, I hope to see everyone in april!
And I hope Zoap can make the drive over, so he can bring some NorCal.

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
god****it, this isn't the disc. >_<

the disc I got must be labeled wrong, because it's corrupted as hell and has metaknight vidz on it. >_>

anyone end up getting the disc we made tonite w/ 45 matches?
strange i could've sworn you grabbed it

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i have the right disk, for some reason ubuntu wasn't updating my swap partition w/ a new disc though, so i didn't realize the disc was fine till my comp froze up this morning and I rebooted.

my baaaad.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i'll get the disc back to chris, jlb, and you can pick it up the next time you go to his house. ^^ and i'll grab the note while I'm there!

thanks peeeeeach.

moldyboy7

Smash Rookie
hitori, if you stop by claws tonight, could you also get some brawl dvd's of tuda?? that is if you haven't already gone.

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
i'll get the disc back to chris, jlb, and you can pick it up the next time you go to his house. ^^ and i'll grab the note while I'm there!

thanks peeeeeach.
k kool, just let me know when ur done with it,
btw the tourny we are havin on the release date for brawl, are we pitchin money for first place winner? like money pot? are are we just playin for fun?

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Sooo, it's thursday afternoon and i'm completely bored, is anyone playing smash this afternoon??

If you is and get this message, PLZ call me/ IM me and lets me know! KTHNXBAI! <3

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty sure the wii is at my house, but i'm at school till 7:00, and then might be staying on campus to wait for LOST. >_<

not sure who's playing though, perhaps griever later today.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
laaaaaaaaawl. =P

smash at chris' i think. ^^ i'm going to finish up this god**** video and head over!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Moldy- i loled, why tone it to PG, none of us are like 10. XD

Hitori- Lulz, Peach's first smash video debut and it's of me getting killed a bunch! XD I luffs it! It was a pretty AMAZING video, i wants more! And maybe less of me getting pwned in the face. XD (i kid i kid)

hitori

Smash Journeyman
me toooos! ^^

not sure if you'll see this griever, but i'm going to start workin on some hw's right now. it'll take me a while (this week is way too freakin busy for schoolin. >_<)

as soon as i'm free i'll give you a ring, but it will probably be a while. just too much stuff goin on in college this week, i swear. =(

Top Bottom