• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remix Corner: Yoshi

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Waffu! Welcome back to the Remix Corner! This week is all about the series that further advances the arrival of 20eggseggs. Everyone’s favorite dinosaur has had tons of adventures; as such, he’s got some great music to go along with them! Yoshi’s music is generally light and happy, conveying his optimistic personality! So, without further ado, let's-a go!

Yoshi - Syrup x Edenside x Hu$h
This remix takes some of Yoshi’s iconic voice clips from Melee, and blends them into a sick, bass-heavy package.

Brawl Medley (Yoshi Version)
This remix… is incredibly silly. It takes the core elements of the Brawl theme and replaces it with Yoshi style instruments and… a Yoshi choir.

Bowzilla (Boss BGM and Koopa [Metal] Remix)
Feel the fear flow as Yoshi’s epic battle against Bowser in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island takes flight with this sick metal rendition.

In Da Caves (Crystal Caves Remix)
This remix is gentle and flowing, taking us back to the sweet nostalgia of Yoshi’s Island on the SNES.

“Mario Meets Yoshi” (Overworld Remix)
The orchestra is ready to play, and they're paying tribute to the special relationship between the plumber in red and the green dino.

Well, that’s all for now! I hope you all enjoyed the track selection for this week! Next week is all about Kirby, followed by a week of Star Fox! And remember, please send your tracks to my Smashboards inbox, my Twitter, or feel free to post them in the comments below (last week, no-one submitted any tracks!).
Let’s keep the jams going!
Until next time!

Did you love or hate my choices? Hit me up @ Marthmario Marthmario to discuss.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The year is 20EggsEggs. Everyone is getting destroyed by aMSa's red Yoshi. Eventually, everyone became influenced by the Yoshi playstyle, where in competitions the Yoshis defeated all the Foxes and Falcos. Everyone began to succumb to this playstyle, where the first player to get a D-air combo won the match, going in a rock-paper-scissors fashion. On top of Dino Mountain on Yoshi Island, the greatest Yoshi masters meditate, the ultimate Yoshi game meta in one hand, and victory in the other.

However, some are trying to stop the Yoshi game meta, with the Legendary 5 led by Mew2King and his diverse characters, the trollish playstyles of Chudat, Fly Amanita, and Wobbles, and the styling moves of Bizzaro Flame.

Source: YouTube comments (I'm not even joking!)

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
The picture with the Yoshis playing the piano is just adorable!

9Tales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
9Tales_of_Hoenn
The Yoshi Trap. I rerember hearing that for the first time half a year ago. So great XD

It's actually like, super legit The more you listen to it the more you're like damn. And then comes the part at 1:20. Those lyrics are too much. (and it comes back a 2:27) To make that segment you have to have good music taste AND an awesome sense of humor

Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. XD

rp17000

Smash Cadet
NNID
rp17000
These are pretty good! And finally Kirby week!:kirbymelee:

Lemme suggest some... even though everyone probably knows them...
Foxsky - Kirby Smash

Dreamland Singularity & Mutrix Remix

and maybe this one...
XTATX - Smashed

NNID
dansalvato
I made this unpublished remix a while back, which is a remix of the Yoshi's Story song "Yo Yo Yoshi" (that one hip-hop song). Nothing fancy, but you might dig it for what it is.

Jaxas

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaxas7
I know it's not the best audio quality but
How did you not add the Accordian % run from this year's AGDQ?!

Marthmario

Smash Lord
The Yoshi Trap. I rerember hearing that for the first time half a year ago. So great XD

It's actually like, super legit The more you listen to it the more you're like damn. And then comes the part at 1:20. Those lyrics are too much. (and it comes back a 2:27) To make that segment you have to have good music taste AND an awesome sense of humor

Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. Bum. XD
Yoshi!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
All of these songs I really genuinely enjoyed. I listened to every single one at LEAST once, and probably will listen to most all of them again.
Strongest Remix Corner yet, and with Kirby on the way, it can only get better.

But why is there no poll option this time around??

Also, this is gonna be on the corner next week, right??

Last edited:

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
These are pretty good! And finally Kirby week!:kirbymelee:

Lemme suggest some... even though everyone probably knows them...
Foxsky - Kirby Smash

Dreamland Singularity & Mutrix Remix

and maybe this one...
XTATX - Smashed
O.O Foxsky- Kirby Smash is the name of that song?! I was trying to find the name of it a long time ago! Thank you!

V01D_92

Smash Rookie
NNID
Greklin
3DS FC
2750-1286-9757
i like how the yoshi version of the brawl theme sounds like elevator music

Marthmario

Smash Lord
All of these songs I really genuinely enjoyed. I listened to every single one at LEAST once, and probably will listen to most all of them again.
Strongest Remix Corner yet, and with Kirby on the way, it can only get better.
But why is there no poll option this time around??

Also, this is gonna be on the corner next week, right??
Sorry! I forgot to add it this week, (there's no option to add a poll after posting, only before), so it'll be back next week!

42nd

Smash Cadet
Yoshi is the second cutest character in smash bros, besides JigglyPuff of course <3

Rehnquist

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully they don't mess kirby's up with the same old R&B remixes they have been doing for the other themes. Kirby's music selection plays well on orchestra and guitar. There are several good electric tunes out there but there are also a lot of cheap electric remixes as well, so you got to be careful with those.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
My favorite song from the Yoshi games was that cheesey beyond belief Yoshi hip-hop theme that played the the forest level in Yoshi's Story.

RandMii

Smash Rookie
NNID
RandMii
3DS FC
3926-5096-2452
The Yoshi Brawl medley...So...Beautiful. If only this was on the smash CD. :yoshi:

Top Bottom