• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remix Corner: Kirby

Favorite Remix?

• Kirby Smash

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Dreamland

Votes: 29 25.4%
  • Kirby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Gourmet Race

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Tough it Out

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Final Boss

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Hiiiii! Welcome back to the Remix Corner! This week is all about that fighting pink puff, Kirby! Kirby brings a great balance of intense and gentle tunes, making for wonderful soundtracks across his series. So, make sure Dedede doesn’t have a monster to clobber that there Kirby, and enjoy the tunes!

Kirby Smash by Foxsky
Claim victory over all that dare challenge the pink puff with this excellent mix from Foxsky!

Dreamland (Mutrix and Singularity Remix)
Take a sick and smooth ride through Dreamland with this sick remix from the minds of Mutrix and Singularity.

Kirby by $yrup
Turn the bass up to ten and rock out to this styling jam straight from the trapped out mind of $yrup.

King Dedede (ElectricMudkip Remix)
Brandish a hammer as the sweet and bouncy synths sweeten the ever so great theme of the self proclaimed King of Dreamland.

Gourmet Race (DjEphixa Remix)
Enjoy this sick Drum and Bass remix detailing the hungriest race to ever exist.

Tough it Out! (OCRemix)
Re-live the fight against Zero Two with this styling remix of his theme.

Final Boss (Kirby and The Rainbow Curse, ElectricMudkip Remix)
This remix is a bit in the spoiler zone, so only hop on the sweet sound if you dare.

That’s all for this week! Thanks for all the great submissions! Next week is all about the famed space mercenary, Fox! After that, we’ve got a series that a lot of people have been waiting for… Mother! So, stay tuned for more next week! Remember to send in those remixes to my Twitter or Smashboards account! Until next time!

Did you love or hate the tracks? Hit me up @ Marthmario Marthmario to discuss.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Gourmet race by ephixa no doubt, been loving that song ever since it came out :D

Seal

Smash Journeyman

This is the true best kirby remix. I always hear this when playing Melee on the Dreamland64 stage.

Last edited:

Wooggle

Smash Apprentice
This is easily my favorite Kirby remix. I'm surprised its not on this list. I even use it for Fountain of Dreams in the iso that I use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW5XbPWZfrw

Out of this list however, my favorite is Gourmet Race (DjEphixa Remix). I actually have it for dreamland in the iso that I use, but I only use the beginning part.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
To be honest, dance, techno and dubstep aren't my favorite musics, and due to this, I don't like any of those remixes (sorry if this offends someone but I have different tastes).

But anyway, there is something worth to mention (maybe you already know this):

for the lol!

EDIT: I voted for the 02 battle, it's the one that despite being a remix, still sounds similar to the original song.

Last edited:

rp17000

Smash Cadet
NNID
rp17000
I can't choose from Kirby Smash and Dreamland... I guess that's why I submitted both lol

For next week:
This one is apparently very unknown...
Star Fox 64 [Electro House Remix]

and here is a suggestion for the non-electro fans...
Star Fox - Meteo "Epic Rock" Cover

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

This is the best Dedede remix I've ever heard, and one of my favorites from Harmony of Heroes.

Also, Galacta Knight.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Bah, should've posted in last weeks these nice little gems by a pretty much unknown person:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SrqHPZrxhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Xx6zSwLQg

They're remixes of the Dark Mind 2nd Phase from the oft-forgotten Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

EDIT: Oh, and this japanese remix of 02's Battle is really, really cool too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrCFW7-ypKI
GAH. I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING. I LOVE KIRBY & THE AMAZING MIRROR.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Uh BALLAD OF SIR KIBBLE. Also I love to death that Smash remix. It's good and makes me HYPE.

Also I can't believe these didn't make the cut if people like dancey.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
My favorite song from Kirby is the Dynablade battle theme, I know it's really the stage theme for Castle Lololo but I associate the song more with Dynablade.

Kirbymeister

Smash Cadet
NNID
hazzahbazzah
3DS FC
3823-8971-1294
I'm just amazed at this playlist!
it's just....awesome! SO awesome!
though personally, I'd add DJTheS's "Ultra Heavy Lobster" remix, and his battle over Mt. Dedede remix.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
While these are great, it's a real shame there is hardly any (if at all) love for Dreamland 3's unique soundtrack.
Like this one:

Last edited:
Top Bottom