• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remix Corner: Kid Icarus

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Welcome back to the Remix Corner! We’ve got a great series filled with Sakubias, waifus, and edgy clones: Kid Icarus! Kid Icarus was one of the NES classics, and it was actually used Metroid’s engine in the beginning. However, it was ignored for many years until Mashpotato Samurai decided to bring the series back in a bold new vision. The music from across the series is among Nintendo’s best. So, make sure Palutena grants the power of flight, and dive right into Kid Icarus!

Dark Pit (Rock Remix)
Dark Pit gets some Rock flair instead of Spanish in this sick remix.

Underworld (The Mini Bosses Remix)
Enjoy the chill notes of the Underworld as Pit tries to save Palutena.

Funky Dungeon (OCRemix)
Enjoy the twisted melody of this Labyrinth Remix.

Megalo Kid March (OCRemix)
Let the music take flight with this smooth and styling remix.

Viridi Menu (Stevie Pilgrim Remix)
Nature gets a bit more rocking with this remix.

Flight of Angels (Harmony of Heroes Arrangement)
Enjoy the orchestral power of this remix medley from the game that started it all.

Well that’s it for this Remix Corner! I hope you enjoyed my selections. Next week is all about the love between a (tiny) man and his plants, Pikmin! Following that, is the money loving strongman, Wario! Remember to send in those remixes either on here or to my Twitter! Until next time! I’m Finished!

I love Uprising and its soundtrack. Hit me up @ Marthmario Marthmario to talk about your favorite tracks from Kid Icarus.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Yes!! I love the music from Kid Icarus!! It has to be one of my favorite soundtracks.
:bubblebobble:

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Kid Icarus has such amazing music, it's surprising that there aren't more remix's out there.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Palutena's Temple is one of the three Omega stages I have on (the others being Kalos Pokemon League and Gaur Plain) because of its beautiful music.

Dark Pit, Boss Fight 1, Destroyed Skyworld...

Ifrit_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skyloftknight123
3DS FC
1375-7213-2200
no chapter 14: Lightning Battle?.... aww, i iz dissapoint. great selection of remixes though!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Welcome back to the Remix Corner! We’ve got a great series filled with Sakubias, waifus, and edgy clones: Kid Icarus!
Really? This is how you start the article? I'd expect an article about video game music wouldn't attract pointless unrelated, and disagreeable opinions into it.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Really? This is how you start the article? I'd expect an article about video game music wouldn't attract pointless unrelated, and disagreeable opinions into it.
It's called a joke. Maybe get a sense of humor sometime.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I get that it's supposed to be funny. But that doesn't automatically make it not pointless or opinionated garbage that has no place in an article like this.
This is an article about music - It's not supposed to be serious.
Opinions abound in music.

It's a joke about the Smash community, lighten up and learn to take it.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
This is an article about music - It's not supposed to be serious.
Opinions abound in music.

It's a joke about the Smash community, lighten up and learn to take it.
Meh, whatever. This is getting off-topic anyway so I'll just leave it at this.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Basically anything from Harmony of Heroes should be featured in remix corner

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
In a very strange coincidence, this thing just uploaded less than 10 minutes ago:

Thought I'd share it with y'all! :grin:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Wow, you guys had some great choices this week! I really liked the different genres and actual music!

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
Ah Uprising, I remember wrecking online with my trusty volcano arm and raptor claws........and also getting wrecked by club users a lot lol

Rehnquist

Smash Apprentice
How did kid Icarus escape the trappings of cheap techno and rap to get actually good song nominations?

Anyways 10/10, thoroughly enjoyed

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Amazing. There are some songs I wanted to see remixed, but still enjoyed it a lot.

Top Bottom