• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remaining Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
This little game is simple, just post the remaining characters yet to be revealed in sm4sh and how you think they'll be showcased.
Me, I think Sakurai has still got:
Ness and Shulk in a trailer together.
Chorus Men and JIGGLYPUFF in a trailer together.
And Krystal, Fox, Falco, Wolf in a trailer together.
That sums it up for trailers
Ice Climbers, ROB, G&W, Wario, Metaknight, Ganondorf will all be revealed through the Sm4sh website, or some will be revealed alongside a newcomer trailer at the August Direct.
Now for Secret Characters that aren't going to be revealed on the Sm4sh website, there will be 5 I believe.
King K. Rool
Mewtwo
Ridley
Isaac
An LOZ SS rep (Ghirahim hopefully)
What do you guys think about the charcters yet to be announced, how will they be revealed?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I agree with you that we will not likely see the big guys who need no introduction- Ridley, Mewtwo, King K Rool. This could extend to upgraded ATs such as Isaac and possibly Ray.
These heavil requested characters, who have made appearances before, need no introduction, and are likely secrets in the game to add that extra level of hype to players once they buy the game, as few would actually buy the game additionally for them, but it would boost satisfaction to nearly everyone who already bought it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom