• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Released! Ashes to Ashes: A Roy combo video

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'm a big fan of what SD remix is trying to do...but honestly I'm pretty much ready to move on from melee. If Project M wasn't around I'd probably be very into SDR, but IMO Project M has greater potential.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Sethlon plays Sheik in Melee now... It's sad, yeah, but I actually can't wait to see Ashes To Ashes: M. Sethlon's already showing us how cool it'll be with some of his matches.
That'll be so sick, and be of a character that actually can combo in really exciting ways.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Excellent video! Reminds me of how I used to play Roy. Just...more successful and elaborate. You make me kick myself for eventually choosing Marth. I'm inspired to pick Roy back up.

Edit: I'm a Roy main in Project M. Just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:

Toadmode

Smash Rookie
Man I'm enjoying the heck outta this combo video. I'm loving every bit of it so far and it's just amazing that you did this with a low tier character most people diss. I'm a HUGE Roy fan and you've just made me happy dude. Now I'm determined to be on top of my game with Roy by watching this video and slowly picking up some of the things you did in it. It'll take a while before I successfully get it, but I'll never give up even if it takes a year or so. I plan to enter tournaments with Roy and dominate on everybody. Thank you for uploading such an amazing video! HOH!

Acryte

Smash Ace
Sweat. Them Roy cambos! Pretty old necro but worth it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom