• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Redmond Washington Smashers

Babuji

Smash Rookie
I realize there was a thread about Smash in Redmond a few days ago but that only linked to a facebook group who's leader seems to have moved, so I was wondering are there any competitive smashers in the Redmond area? I really want to improve seeing as there is a tournament in a few weeks and my friends who play smash just aren't good enough.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
I realize there was a thread about Smash in Redmond a few days ago but that only linked to a facebook group who's leader seems to have moved, so I was wondering are there any competitive smashers in the Redmond area? I really want to improve seeing as there is a tournament in a few weeks and my friends who play smash just aren't good enough.
Oh, just saw this too aha. Sorry for linking you back to the fb group without answering this! The two co-founders have just recently left WA for the rest of the summer, but a close friend of theirs is temporarily taking over so it's all good. Regardless, we're not tied down to depending on the founders; we're free to organize meet-ups on our own by just posting whenever you're available or to see who else is available. There've still been a few meet-ups since they've left already, I believe (:

Babuji

Smash Rookie
Awesome! I can't wait to play and participate in a more competitive smash scene. I just joined the group and I look forward to playing some smash. Do you have any idea when and where the next smashfest might be?

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Awesome! I can't wait to play and participate in a more competitive smash scene. I just joined the group and I look forward to playing some smash. Do you have any idea when and where the next smashfest might be?
There's various tournaments being held right now, a few of which are in Redmond. In terms of just hang-outs, I don't think there's any right now; we schedule them on the fly. Post in the group introducing yourself and ask if anyone's up for meeting up whenever!! There's usually at least a few who'll answer within a day or two and offer later in the week.

Top Bottom