• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really looking for a Washington scene...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hey there. I'm relatively new to the state and was hoping to find a - preferably adult - Smash 4 and Project M scene. I currently live in Rainier and it would be cool to have someone to hang out with and play some Smash with or whatever. Drop me a line here, or feel free to say hi to me on Steam (my Steam name is also Ryusuta). I look forward to talking to you all!

MS DOS

Smash Rookie
Project M is pretty lively in WA. Peek at the ePG weeklies on Tuesday, if you can attend them. Also the monthlies at Gameclucks have a PM 1v1 bracket.
This is all assuming you weren't aware about those, sorry if you already were lol

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Project M is pretty lively in WA. Peek at the ePG weeklies on Tuesday, if you can attend them. Also the monthlies at Gameclucks have a PM 1v1 bracket.
This is all assuming you weren't aware about those, sorry if you already were lol
Not at all, thanks! I'm brand new here, so any info is a big help to me. What about Smash 4? Any luck for that one? (I like Project M, but I play 4 more often these days.)

MS DOS

Smash Rookie
I'm not too into the Smash 4 scene right now, but I am aware of Smash 4 happening at the Gameclucks monthlies. Those are by far the biggest local tournaments, so you should definitely come to them when you can!
That's really all I can think of, but I'm probably not the ideal person to answer lol. You could probably get some better info at the
Official Washington New World Order of Melee on Facebook~

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm not too into the Smash 4 scene right now, but I am aware of Smash 4 happening at the Gameclucks monthlies. Those are by far the biggest local tournaments, so you should definitely come to them when you can!
That's really all I can think of, but I'm probably not the ideal person to answer lol. You could probably get some better info at the
Official Washington New World Order of Melee on Facebook~
No worries! Thanks a bunch for that! I really appreciate any help. =)

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Hey man! If your looking to play I'd be down to get some games in. I know its a bit of a drive, but I'm located in Tukwila. I'm sure we can work something out and make it reasonable for everyone in terms of commute.

I just recently moved out here to Washington, and have been trying to find a consistent group of people to train with for smash 4 as well. Got a buddy of mine who's looking to start up a crew for smash 4 to share tactics and discuss tech/MU in person and of course dedicate themselves to getting better competitively.

If we get enough people who are willing to show up consistently on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, we will most likely start hosting sessions at his place, along with steaming our gatherings and what not.

Let me know whens good for you and we can schedule something.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'm from Oregon, but I try to make it up to Washington to play when I can. Now that Smash 4 is out and I've got things in my life going well I can stray a bit. If you see me at a Gameclucks or wherever feel free to play some friendlies.

OwenX

Smash Rookie
On Mondays, there is a $3 fest at Gameclucks

Tuesdays, there is UW Smash Club, ePG Weekly tournament in Renton and Super Smash Games in Tacoma.

Wednesday, PLU Smash Club.

Every Friday, Tukfest.

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
On Mondays, there is a $3 fest at Gameclucks

Tuesdays, there is UW Smash Club, ePG Weekly tournament in Renton and Super Smash Games in Tacoma.

Wednesday, PLU Smash Club.

Every Friday, Tukfest.
My google-fu is weak. I can only assume Tukfest is in Tukwila. Is there a link to their page? I'm in Renton myself.

Stixicks

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stixicks
Is there really a city in WA called Rainier? That's the best.

Anyways. I'm in the Navy and I'll be moving to Kitsap area in early March. After I get my apartment set up (might take a while since it's my first ever D: ) I'll be looking for player to learn from/mentor me. I'm a mega noob, but after being in the military and playing LoL for four years running, I've learned to take constructive criticism from people who are obviously more knowlegable than I am.

Last edited:

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Good to see some activity in the thread! Like I stated folks, anyone interested in getting together and playing smash 4 should send me a private message or post on my wall.

That way I can start planning around everyone ones schedule to find a suitable time and location for all of use to have a smashfest at.

Look forward to hearing from folks!

T0MMY

Smash Master
There really should be a Washington Smash thread dedicated to getting all the Washington players together and organized. I'd like to see what's going on up north because I come up to play every so often - I'd most definitely be able to come up and play more often if there was a dedicated thread with up to date information about what is going down and where :^]

MS DOS

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't be opposed to a Washington-specific thread, it can get a little irritating constantly getting notifications from Norcal and Socal people looking for training partners LOL

JMoney$

Smash Cadet
I'm in Cheney, Wa next to Spokane and hoping to get in a tournament soon! School breaks I go home to Puyallup so great time for a tournament on the west side if you guys know of any?

Top Bottom