• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I didn't know either..

I've downloaded Rayman Adventures btw.
It's fun so far but the egghatch times are ridiculous.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
The only costumes I would like to see Rayman related being including are Globox, Barbara, and Rabbid so we can all beat the snot out of it. If possible, I hope to see characters like Ly or a Robo-Pirate appear as costumes or in some other shape or form.
Oh my God! Why didn't I think of that? I would absolutely LOVE a Barbara costume for the Mii Swordfighter! And Globox would totally work as a costume for the Mii Brawler! I got drawings to do!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Barbara Mii plz

Also I've just downloaded Rayman Adventures and it's loads of fun. Waitingtime for the eggs to hatch is very long though that keeps you back a bit every now and then.
It's out already from where you live?

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
nope Jano was never mentioned in R2. no version of the game mentions his name.
he's know as 'the guardian of the cave of bad dreams'.
The only times he's mentioned by name are Rayman 3 GBA and Rayman Origins' instruction booklet.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That must mean I had to have seen it through the manual, as there's no other other way I could have known otherwise. Rayman Revolution came out in 2000, and I highly doubt I even used passable internet just to look for his name at that time.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

It's from a game called "Battlezone", I didn't know xD.
I like that they're doing really obscure games, I had to look this up.

Speaking of Rayman Mii costumes, I thought up a couple more.
Rabbids (Swordfighter)
Hoodlum (Gunner)
Murfy (Brawler)

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
My ideas for Rayman Mii costumes:

-Rabbids (Gunner, with the plunger gun, without shooting plungers :bee:).
-Ly (Brawler).
-Globox (Brawler).
-Barbara (Sword Fighter).

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Honestly.. I wouldn't be surprised if Rayman didn't get a Mii Suit. It's the going trend! Everybody's getting one!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I don't know if this has been shared before:

http://anthony-philippeau.deviantart.com/art/RAYMAN1995-MRDARK-540902274?q=gallery:Anthony-Philippeau/50709826&qo=2

I really like this drawing (and the others from Anthony-Philippeau).
I seen that before on DA. Pretty epic moment there considering that all the times Rayman saved the Electoons throughout the game, they all return the favor in the end, similar to how the Jinjos helped out in the final battle of Banjo-Kazooie that took place 3 years after Rayman 1. There's not much in terms of characters that you have to save who actually help you out against final bosses these days.

BTW, tomorrow is when we'll be getting our DLC for the stages, tournament, and costumes. Anyone hoping they would reveal one last surprise on that day?

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
So is it safe to assume at least for third parties for Mii costumes, that only Sega, Capcom, and Namco are only going to get them from their more popular franchises that is if another company makes it into the game as DLC, if they're interested?

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Well we can vote for whatever character we want on the smashbros website now! That's what's what's up!

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
Well we can vote for whatever character we want on the smashbros website now! That's what's what's up!
i voted rayman at 4 different houses and on all my friends phones when they weren't looking so i contributed my all

Top Bottom