• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah, it's good to be optimistic. There may be some bad things, but there's also always good things, and there's always something new waiting for us ahead.
So, for me, I'll be waiting to see what comes next, just to see what new things can come from all this.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Of course, that's the point, as you always stay nice and calm about all this. Which I like, and approve of.
xD Thanks! >U> I think I'm in a really possitive mood right now that I fell in love with the avi I just made. xD
Yeah, it's good to be optimistic. There may be some bad things, but there's also always good things, and there's always something new waiting for us ahead.
^u^ You are right yet again! :3

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
And together in the Glade of Dreams, we'll all wait and hope for Rayman's arrival to Smash.
xD Of course! :3

xD Thanks! >U> I think I'm in a really possitive mood right now that I fell in love with the avi I just made. xD

^u^ You are right yet again! :3
xD Glad to hear that you did! I like it, btw. ;3

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know, when I get better at the 3D modeling thingy, I would love to make my Rogue Ray (Or Shay Ray, Templar Ray) design a reality. ^u^
That would be awesome! I hope you could do that at some point, good luck with that too! I hope you share with us as I'm sure we'd all love to see that! :3

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
*Sigh* Excuse the Double Post again...
ChunLyAni.gif

Something I did out of boredom...I may do more, cause I would like to make animations, but maybe when I'm not too tired...

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
So, since we'll be getting DLC this Friday, do you suppose there will be another 'leak' for more stuff that we won't know about pretty soon?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So, since we'll be getting DLC this Friday, do you suppose there will be another 'leak' for more stuff that we won't know about pretty soon?
Well, besides the already leaked stage that's going around, I'm betting something will come up pretty soon.

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Guys after the King K.Rool Mii fighter costume leak, I think it's time stop thinking logically on characters chances and just vote now. Who cares about chances as the characters is in they're in. They don't have to be likely, I say we shouldn't assume on a characters chances anymore. This is probably why Sakurai is doing this, let's just not assume that anyone is a "safe" bet, and just vote for characters that we'd want.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm just preparing for the eventual Rayman Mii Costume.
If it can happen to K. Rool, it can most definitely happen to Rayman.
Then again, the Mii Fighter has limbs, so maybe not.
#KeepOnFighting

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
About the K Rool situation, I believe this is a test to see if people want K Rool. I think the costume looks awesome, like really good. I don't think K Rool is out, but if people are going to be all doom and gloom, then all hope is lost.
As for Rayman, he's still very possible due to the amount of requests he's been getting. Besides, Rayman is more possible than Mega Man was, and Mega Man got in, so you never know what's up ahead.

JaydanTheGamer

Smash Rookie

Rayman is the iconic mascot of Ubisoft who first premiered in his self-titled game for the Atari Jaguar. Rayman has been added to the game as a trophy for the Super Smash Bros for Wii U, along with his best friend Globox and his newest companion Barbara! With Rayman's series having multiple trophies, he's already got a detached foot in the door. Rayman's history spawns an amazing twenty years (it's his big 20th anniversary!) with 20+ games on Nintendo consoles, including the newest, Rayman Legends on the Wii U! A true icon of the platformer genre, Rayman is a perfect candidate to join the Smash cast!
Join the support for Rayman and vote on the Smash Ballot!

PlayStation; Atari Jaguar; Sega Saturn - 1995 PC - 1996 GBA - 2001 DSi - 2009

N64; PC - 1999 PlayStation; Dreamcast - 2000 DS - 2005 3DS - 2011

GameCube; PS2; XBox; PC - 2003

Wii; PS3; 360 - 2011 3DS; PS Vita; PC - 2012

Wii U; PS3; 360; PC - 2013

[collapse=Full List of Games (50+!)]
Main Series: Rayman2: The Great Escape3: Hoodlum HavocOriginsLegends
Remakes/Ports: GoldForeverCollectorFunpackCompilationRevolutionAdvance1 & 2 Double Pack10th AnniversaryDSDSi2: The Great Escape3D3 HD
Unreleased: RaymanRayman 2Rayman 3Rayman 4Raving Rabbids
Handheld: Rayman2 ForeverRayman 3Hoodlums' RevengeRaving Rabbids (GBA) Raving Rabbids (DS) Raving Rabbids 2Raving Rabbids TV Party
Mobile: GardenGolfBowlingRayman 3Raving RabbidsKartJungle RunFiesta Run
Spin-offs: Designer60 Levels100 LevelsRayman By His FansRayman MArenaRushLegends Beatbox
Educational: JuniorEnglish with RaymanLearning French with RaymanActivity CentreDictéesCPMaternellePremiers Clics
Rabbids: Raving RabbidsRaving Rabbids 2TV Party
[/collapse]

Rayman - Vortex - Heavy Metal Fist - Lockjaw - Shock Rocket - Throttle Copter - Dark Rayman - Raymesis

A shifting stage featuring various locales from Rayman's homeland, it starts in the Dream Forest from Rayman, and travels through areas from each game all the way to Rayman Legends.

Rayman is the iconic mascot of Ubisoft who first premiered in his self-titled game for the Atari Jaguar. Rayman has been added to the game as a trophy for the Super Smash Bros for Wii U, along with his best friend Globox and his newest companion Barbara! With Rayman's series having multiple trophies, he's already got a detached foot in the door. Rayman's history spawns an amazing twenty years (it's his big 20th anniversary!) with 20+ games on Nintendo consoles, including the newest, Rayman Legends on the Wii U! A true icon of the platformer genre, Rayman is a perfect candidate to join the Smash cast!

Wii U; PS3; 360; PC - 2013

[collapse=Full List of Games (50+!)]
Main Series: Rayman2: The Great Escape3: Hoodlum HavocOriginsLegends
Remakes/Ports: GoldForeverCollectorFunpackCompilationRevolutionAdvance1 & 2 Double Pack10th AnniversaryDSDSi2: The Great Escape3D3 HD
Unreleased: RaymanRayman 2Rayman 3Rayman 4Raving Rabbids
Handheld: Rayman2 ForeverRayman 3Hoodlums' RevengeRaving Rabbids (GBA) Raving Rabbids (DS) Raving Rabbids 2Raving Rabbids TV Party
Mobile: GardenGolfBowlingRayman 3Raving RabbidsKartJungle RunFiesta Run
Spin-offs: Designer60 Levels100 LevelsRayman By His FansRayman MArenaRushLegends Beatbox
Educational: JuniorEnglish with RaymanLearning French with RaymanActivity CentreDictéesCPMaternellePremiers Clics
Rabbids: Raving RabbidsRaving Rabbids 2TV Party
[/collapse]

Rayman - Vortex - Heavy Metal Fist - Lockjaw - Shock Rocket - Throttle Copter - Dark Rayman - Raymesis

A shifting stage featuring various locales from Rayman's homeland, it starts in the Dream Forest from Rayman, and travels through areas from each game all the way to Rayman Legends.

Wii U; PS3;

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Good lord, what's with the triple OP quote with no reply?

Why on earth would someone quote the OP in the first place.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Oh my God, this Final Smash I'm working on is almost done and it looks so good too! I can't to show it to you guys.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Ly definitely is going to look for her Rayman plushie.

It belongs ONLY to her.
xD Damn straight, you got that right.

And well, anyway that likes other couples with Rayman is ok, to each their own. but I'm always RayLy, forever. >u>

xD And I find it funny you used that image, as that was what I thought of seeing that drawing I posted too. .u.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD Damn straight, you got that right.

And well, anyway that likes other couples with Rayman is ok, to each their own. but I'm always RayLy, forever. >u>

xD And I find it funny you used that image, as that was what I thought of seeing that drawing I posted too. .u.
xD OF COURSE! and it was made by the same artist after all!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD OF COURSE! and it was made by the same artist after all!
Yeah, it is. Heh, even though I like the new style of her, Ly looks just as lovely in the older drawing as well. I really like how these Ly's look, looks rather innocent and younger then how I draw her at times I think.

EDIT:

I love this. This is awesome.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yeah, it is. Heh, even though I like the new style of her, Ly looks just as lovely in the older drawing as well. I really like how these Ly's look, looks rather innocent and younger then how I draw her at times I think.

EDIT:

I love this. This is awesome.
I'm guessing third party outfits for Miis will be just Sega, Capcom, and Namco. That means (hopefully) Rayman won't be a costume.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm guessing third party outfits for Miis will be just Sega, Capcom, and Namco. That means (hopefully) Rayman won't be a costume.
However, if Something Rayman/Ubisoft related was a costume as well, that could mean something for Rayman in the long run.

But yeah, hope that he doesn't just get a costume in the end.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Well I know someone who was rooting for Lloyd Irving.
His dream is dead now.

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
excuse the double post but I'd like to bring a wonderful video to the table and you all need it in your lifes.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
However, if Something Rayman/Ubisoft related was a costume as well, that could mean something for Rayman in the long run.

But yeah, hope that he doesn't just get a costume in the end.
The only costumes I would like to see Rayman related being including are Globox, Barbara, and Rabbid so we can all beat the snot out of it. If possible, I hope to see characters like Ly or a Robo-Pirate appear as costumes or in some other shape or form.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Rayman becomes playable, Assassin Mii, profit. Snake comes back, Simon Belmont and Bomberman Miis.

Rayman and Snake are all I have left to hope for without the King...

...Unless Banjo happens.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Barbara Mii plz

Also I've just downloaded Rayman Adventures and it's loads of fun. Waitingtime for the eggs to hatch is very long though that keeps you back a bit every now and then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom