• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
The Globox voice in english is one of the most voices I hate, I prefer it in other idioms. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I assume you mean R3s? Or R2s? ...Well, it's a guilty pleasure of mine for R3, but R2 I thought wasn't too bad.
Oh, I mean the R3's voice, in the english voice, it doesn't have that.. I don't know how to say, but the other voices (in the other idioms) have that "tone of voice" that Globox has.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I have a soft spot for Leguizamo's Globox, though it was not a good casting choice. I always imagined him with a Patrick-esc voice, something like that one Rayman 3 commercial.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, I mean the R3's voice, in the english voice, it doesn't have that.. I don't know how to say, but the other voices (in the other idioms) have that own "sound" that Globox make when he speaks.
I guess you mean it sounds like "a frog" that's talking? If that's what you mean, I can see what you mean with that.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh, I mean the R3's voice, in the english voice, it doesn't have that.. I don't know how to say, but the other voices (in the other idioms) have that "tone of voice" that Globox has.
It is pretty annoying, really. >u> That's why I liked to punch him, even if It didn't shut him up.

Untitled-1.jpg

Rayman: "Great...what perfect day to get sick."

Shay: "Nah, it could be worse."

Rayman: "Really? How?"

Shay: "I don't know, do you remember that you told me that the Rabbids got into your T.V. or having to listen to your frog friend telling you to hurry up to get him to a doctor?"

Rayman: "...Oh...you are right, Master Shay."

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It is pretty annoying, really. >u> That's why I liked to punch him, even if It didn't shut him up.

View attachment 60434

Rayman: "Great...what perfect day to get sick."

Shay: "Nah, it could be worse."

Rayman: "Really? How?"

Shay: "I don't know, do you remember that you told me that the Rabbids got into your T.V. or having to listen to your frog friend telling you to hurry up to get him to a doctor?"

Rayman: "...Oh...you are right, Master Shay."
I think punching him was my guilty pleasure for liking that voice in the end, because of how many times I had to hit him for that. xD

And nice drawing, btw. I hope those two get better soon.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Rayman: Really? That was 12 years ago! I haven't done it ever since. Can you guys please let it go? I want to leave that and the Rabbids in the past.
You're meaning to tell me that's REAL?
*dies from laughing fit*

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You're meaning to tell me that's REAL?
*dies from laughing fit*
Yes, it was something done officially from Ubisoft, apparently.

Rayman: Really? That was 12 years ago! I haven't done it ever since. Can you guys please let it go? I want to leave that and the Rabbids in the past.
I can stop using it if you liked...

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Yes, it was something done officially from Ubisoft, apparently.

I can stop using it if you liked...
Rayman: Actually? You can keep using it. Honestly, I was trying to act as though I cared for my well-being, but with all of the creepy fanart of me roaming on the Internet, I'll let this slide. In reality, I don't care.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
o.o HOLY! the Walking Shell was going to be able to fly? Cool!
Didn't it technically do that? The Flying Shell could walk and Fly, right? It might have been before they added the proper textures for it or something.

But anyways, I found something I remember I heard about back in the day.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Didn't it technically do that? The Flying Shell could walk and Fly, right? It might have been before they added the proper textures for it or something.

xD Nope, the Walking Shell just could RUN, and the Flying Shell (the gray-ish) one, was the one specifically for that level and the final fight.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Something weird...

At 5:00 it's the grey walking shell, and when Rayman starts to fly it's the normal yellow walking shell xD.

That's why I was thinking that you used the normal Walking Shell in the revolution version.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

I remember when I first saw that "hole" in the top of the wall, I was too curious to watch what was inside, seriously, it was like: "There's a hole, you must be able to enter on it!" xD, years after I saw that on youtube and.. it's weird, the guy with the guitar it's.. a ghost? xD.

AndreaAC

Something weird...

At 5:00 it's the grey walking shell, and when Rayman starts to fly it's the normal yellow walking shell xD.

That's why I was thinking that you used the normal Walking Shell in the revolution version.
=U= Couldn't they use the Walking Shell to do both things in the first place? I mean...why bothering making a 3rd type of Shell (Yellow, Red, and Gray) just to fly?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:
Top Bottom