• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>U> That wouldn't be the best hug I ever had, imo. xD And is it just me or do I see a eyeball on the Hoodlum's chest?
.U. I see it too, but well, the Hoodlums can be made of many Dark Lums, I think?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
=U= Inconsistancy FTW, BRAVO, UBI!
xD Haha! .U. Although, imo,I always just took it like since Andre was the leader, he was getting the full power of the Hoodlum transformation, and the other's just learned from him, but they were weaker them he was. But that's just me. xD

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD Haha! .U. Although, imo,I always just took it like since Andre was the leader, he was getting the full power of the Hoodlum transformation, and the other's just learned from him, but they were weaker them he was. But that's just me. xD
Well, until Ubi Montpellier clarifies that, we have no idea.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Well, would you look at that!
Not only was Rayman the #1 most voted character, but the guy also thinks that Rayman and King K. Rool are the most likely candidates for Smash DLC.
That's pretty awesome!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Not only was Rayman the #1 most voted character, but the guy also thinks that Rayman and King K. Rool are the most likely candidates for Smash DLC.
That's pretty awesome!
Awesome! Great to see all the support for Rayman.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That's pretty awesome!
Surprised Rayman beat King K. Rool of all characters.
Still, it's awesome to see Rayman at number one.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

Furret24

Smash Master
I don't think Rayman's chances of getting in Smash have ever looked brighter than they have this year.

This is amazing.
:gawmelee:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I'm getting very excited inside that King K. Rool and Rayman may finally appear in a Smash game.
If that doesn't scream epic, then I don't know what does.
Certainly. With K. Rool finally getting in and having all these third parties, it would be incredible.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I know what I'd do, set them all to level 9, select a good stage for 8-player smash, grab some popcorn, and watch the chaotic awesomeness unfold!
Pure gloriousness. Sonic, Rayman, and Mario being in the same game is a dream come true for me.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Rayman vs Mario vs Sonic vs Pacman vs Mega Man vs Ryu vs Snake.
Nuff said.
I want this to happen so badly. I want Snake back, I feel as if I picked the wrong time to play Brawl as well it just another reminder that Snake wasn't in Smash 4. I was rooting for him so hard during the preSmash 4 days along with Megaman (who eventually made it). Just so you know it would be the best day if both of these characters made it in. Rayman Snake were waiting, where are you?

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I want this to happen so badly. I want Snake back, I feel as if I picked the wrong time to play Brawl as well it just another reminder that Snake wasn't in Smash 4. I was rooting for him so hard during the preSmash 4 days along with Megaman (who eventually made it). Just so you know it would be the best day if both of these characters made it in. Rayman Snake were waiting, where are you?
I'm doing a pretty similar thing myself. I've been practicing a lot with Wolf in Brawl in anticipation for him.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Surprised Rayman beat King K. Rool of all characters.
Still, it's awesome to see Rayman at number one.
I literally just watched that video. I wasn't suprised to see Rayman at #1. He is one of the more likelier third parties. Really I think people kind of underestimate Ubisoft t by saying they haven't put out much support. Really they didn't have to do that if they wanted to. Wayforward and YachtClub did it because they saw it as a chance to get their characters names out there, because they weren't being that noticeable before. I'm sure if there was enough push for Rayman being playable (which there was) Ubisoft wouldn't have no problem with legal issues.

If anything I kind of think Ubisoft may be one of the more newer and easiest and more generous of the third parties to really get to. Especially if they wanted to add a new third party company that wouldn't have much difficulties to go to. They'd probably be like "Oh you want Rayman? Go ahead, have fun."

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
...I'm I missing something guys?....what's so important about that Miiverse thing?...

All I see is just gameplay of Rayman Legends, right? What makes anyone think it's a "leak" of a Smash trailer?

Keep in mind, no Smash reveal trailer for DLC was anything less of a in game footage of the character in Smash, they don't make cinematic trailers for the DLC characters like they had with the base game newcomers.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
...I'm I missing something guys?....what's so important about that Miiverse thing?...

All I see is just gameplay of Rayman Legends, right? What makes anyone think it's a "leak" of a Smash trailer?

Keep in mind, no Smash reveal trailer for DLC was anything less of a in game footage of the character in Smash, they don't make cinematic trailers for the DLC characters like they had with the base game newcomers.
The joke is that below is an extremely poorly drawn Rayman.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

I don't know what it is about the picture.
Maybe it's hacked. Or Miiverse had a glitch.
Everytime there's a Smash leak, I always get excited and scared very fast. Now that I look at it, it's probably a glitch.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The joke is that below is an extremely poorly drawn Rayman.
Oh...I see then. That bad drawing was the joke part then. I figured, cuz nothing made it seem like it was saying it was proof he was in the game or anything. Well, thanks for explaining then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom