• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
DLC Music Pack:

Chance: 50% This could go either way. But who knows.

Want: 100% Why not? The more music, the better.

Prediction:

KOS-MOS: 3.14%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
DLC Music Pack

Chance: 30%

While it does sound like a neat idea at first sight, but it doesn't really seem like anything worth the purchase to the average consumer. For starters, I can only see new songs being added through something that will make people want to buy the DLC: new stages. Having a music pack by itself wouldn't fly unless it is from a music themed game itself (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, ect.). But I'm not going to lie, Sakurai's team did a fantastic job with the soundtrack and I can see the fans buying anything that's produced by them at this point.

Want: 100%

Eggman: "You know what they say, the more the merrier!"

Prediction: KOS-MOS: 5%

Nomination: Monita x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
DLC music packs chances: 10.25%
It may happen if Nintendo really wants money for cheap, but it's not something I see happening.

DLC music packs want: 0%
Ugh, no thanks. More DLCs are always going to increase the price of the 100% DLC-complete game and I don't want it to become too high just because of cosmetic features like that. I want new soundtrack to come with something else like stages, and I'd be disappointed if an amazing music is stuck behind its own paywall.

KOS-MOS prediction: 1.28%
Something's telling me she will manage to do better than 1%, considering what happened with Spyro.

Nominating:
Concept: Battlefield form stages x1
Playable newcomer: Tetrimino x4

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Music DLC packs:
Chance: 70%
Sakurai DID say that he wanted to go as far as possible could with the DLC thing, so I wouldn't put it above him.

Want:100%
I want it, without a doubt I want it. There were alot of themes noticeably missing from this game, like the team Flare boss battle theme or any Boss/battle theme from the first 3 Paper Mario games. It'd be really cool to hear these songs remixed by professionals.

Predictions: Kos-Mos:
Chance: 20%
Want: 48%

Nomination: Sora x5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
DLC Music Pack - 5%
This doesn't seem like something that would be DLC. New songs will come included with stages or possibly even one or two in a patch here and there.

Want - 90% I woudn't mind paying for something extra like this in a game that has already given us 200% in the music department. I love the soundtrack already, and would love to expand it, but I also think added stages and patches will take care of a lot of additions.

predict KOS-MOS 1%

nominate:
Tails x5

Suggestions for our next Double Days:
- any DLC stages (other than Miiverse) +
- Full Themed Stage packs DLC (i.e, 64, Melee, Brawl)

and
-Elma
-Cross

If those who have nominated Elma are okay with this, of course. It's kinda like Chrom (the story protagonist/central plot character) vs. Robin (the avatar protagonist who ended up getting in)

Last edited:

Leaf_It

Smash Cadet
DLC Music Pack
Chance: 70%
Like I said before, once Nintendo realizes that DLC is a cash cow, I don't see why they wouldn't do things like this since there is a demand for it.

Want: 50%
I honestly don't care either way, but it wouldn't hurt.

Prediction: Abstain due to lack of knowledge of the character. I'll do some research before voting tomorrow.

Nominations:
x3 Isaac (Binding of Isaac)
x1 Flying Man
x1 4th Mii fighter

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Chance 70%:
Like said again, this is a highly possible idea, but the bad point is how easily this can fail with people hacking music inside the game.

Want 60%:
I don't really know too much game music to begin with, so there isn't really stuff that amuses me.

KOS-MOS 2%:
I don't really know about this thing at all, just something something spiritual predecessor something something. So.... yeah.

Nominations:
Slippy x1
Adeleine x1
Bomberman x1

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Crud, I missed Spyro. I'll do this real quick:
Chance: 0.5% Want:0%

Now for the actual ratings:

DLC Music(Concept)

Chance:50%
It certainly isn't out of the question. If the leaks are something to believe in, it seems likely that we're going to get stage DLC for both consoles. And it isn't hard to imagine that Sakurai(or any Nintendo employee) decided that music DLC would be make some money as well. It can't be any less difficult than making a stage, let alone a character.

Want:50%
Unlike stages and characters, music (and costumes) are never a core part of Smash gameplay. Thus I do not have as big of a need to buy it and would only consider it if said tracks are from a franchise that I really, really like.

KOS-MOS predictions: 5%
She's still owned by Namco, right? Yeah, isn't happening.

Nominations: Slime (Dragon Quest) x5

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
DLC Music Packs:

Chance: 50%. Depending on how this works it could go either way. I could see them doing a pack that adds two or three songs to most of the game's stages, but not a pack that adds ten songs to a couple of stages.

Want: 100%. More music = more happiness. I love music and Smash's soundtrack is almost as important to me as the characters and the stages.

---------
Nominations: Jill Valentine x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Past Chance Scores:

Roy: 99%
Ryu: 99%
Wolf: 99%
King K. Rool: 50%
Dixie Kong: 50%
Inklings: 40%
Isaac: 40%
Snake: 30%
Impa: 30%
Captain Toad: 30%
Chorus Kids: 20%
Rayman: 20%
Pichu: 20%
Bandana Dee: 20%
Paper Mario: 15%
Krystal: 15%
Squirtle: 15%
Ivysaur: 15%
Professor Layton: 15%
Wonder Red: 15%
Tetra: 15%
Daisy: 10%
Ray: 10%
Ice Climbers: 10%
Sceptile: 5%
Magolor: 5%
Lip: 5%
Banjo-Kazooie: 5%
Henry Fleming: 3%
Ninten: 1%
Simon Belmont: 1%
Phoenix Wright: 1%
Quote: 1%
Shantae: 1%
Geno: 0.5%
Spyro: 0.5%
Shovel Knight: 0.5%
Midna & Wolf Link: 0.5%
Ridley: 0%

DLC Alternate Costumes: 65%
DLC Custom Moves: 50%
Promoted NPCs: 0.5%

Past Want Scores:

Banjo-Kazooie: 100%
King K. Rool: 100%
Ice Climbers: 100%
Isaac: 100%
Ridley: 100%
Dixie Kong: 100%
Wolf: 100%
Rayman: 70%
Lip: 70%
Simon Belmont: 60%
Captain Toad: 60%
Inklings: 55%
Snake: 50%
Impa: 50%
Professor Layton: 50%
Ray: 50%
Wonder Red: 50%
Squirtle: 40%
Magolor: 40%
Ryu: 35%
Tetra: 30%
Phoenix Wright: 25%
Roy: 20%
Bandana Dee: 20%
Ivysaur: 20%
Henry Fleming: 20%
Pichu: 20%
Paper Mario: 5%
Krystal: 5%
Ninten: 5%
Quote: 5%
Chorus Kids: 5%
Shantae: 0%
Shovel Knight: 0%
Sceptile: 0%
Spyro: 0%
Daisy: 0%
Geno: 0%
Midna & Wolf Link: 0%

Promoted NPCs: 100%
DLC Alternate Costumes: 50%
DLC Custom Moves: 5%

DLC Music Pack chance: 30%

Possible, but don't think it's the most likely thing in the world. Don't know what else to say here.

Want: 0%

Smash has a nice soundtrack but it's not at all an important part of the game for me, unless it's music for new stages I'd rather they do other things for DLC.

KOS-MOS prediction: 3.05%

Going to have to do some research for this one.

Nominations: Karate Joe x5

DLC music

Chance 10%
I really dont see there being a reason to just add music as its own pack.

Want 0%
i dont want to have to PAY to get more music in the game. . . Yeah there are a few missing songs but it isn't worth paying for.

prediction 4%

Noms
viridi 2
ganon 2
4th mii class

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
DLC Music Pack
Chance- 20%
Raised my prediction when I realized people might interpret this as any kind of DLC music, not just a pack.
I'm regretting that now :p
I honestly don't think it will happen (more likely that music will be coming only along with stages, and such), but it's far from impossible.
Want- 100%
I'll buy it if the price is right. There are still a lot of good tunes that need to be in this game. If the price isn't right… at least it shouldn't take up too much time. No need to do a lot of fancy orchestrations, just give us the songs!

KOS-MOS Predictions- 7%
Umm… who is this?
*Google*
Xenosaga. Ah. Well. That's actually interesting.
Nominations:
Crono x5

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
DLC Music Packs
Chance: 50%
This could go either way. They could do it as DLC, or they could add more music as free updates.

More music? I'm all for it... assuming it's not too expensive, of course.

Kos-Mos (Da heck is this) Prediction: 3%

Nominations:
9-Volt x5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

DLC Music Pack
Chance:
50%

I think this can go either way. I don't think that this will be a priority over characters and stages, but I know that some songs have at least some demand to appear in Smash.
I dunno if they will release the songs with a cost or for free...

There are a lot of songs that I love to see in Smash 4.
Brawl's Main Theme, Battlefield (Melee), Unfinished Battle, Zinnia's Battle Theme, Adventure's End, Glittertown, Chemical Plant Zone, or hell even songs from other franchises from companies already represented in Smash, such as Capcom's Ace Attorney's Pursuit ~ Cornered.
Music isn't the main point of the game, but it adds to the experience. I would love to have that experience be expanded with more music; I would pay good money for more songs.

KOS-MOS Prediction: 6.39%
This will be... innnnnttterrrrrrrestingggg...
Yeah, she's doomed.

Nominations: Owain 5x

Last edited by a moderator:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
DLC Music Packs

Chance - 35.5% - While it certainly would be easy to implement, I can see some backlash if this was implemented lazily or overly-expensively. I can see it happening, but it would probably be done with enough care that it it would take quite a while and may be reconsidred. Honestly, I see it more as a free update.

Want - 50% - I don't really care. I typically prefer to listen to the soundtracks on my computer than in-game, so...

KOS-MOS Prediciton - 3.54% - Well, the Xeno thing is already sorta represented...

Nominaitons
New Plautena's Guidance Conversations X3
Anna (FE) X2

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Character Chance Ratings

1: Ryu - 97.7%
1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Professor Layton - 90%

4: Rayman - 60%
5: Snake - 55%
6: Inkling - 50%
7: Sceptile - 45%
7: Krystal - 45%
8: Paper Mario: 44.5%

9: Dixie Kong - 43%
10: Wonder Red - 40%
11: Impa - 40.5%
12: Simon Belmont - 35%
13: Ice Climbers - 30%

13: Captain Toad - 30%
14: Chorus Kids - 27.5%

15: Magolor - 25%
16: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
17: Spyro - 25.3%
18: Ivysaur - 23.7%
19: Squirtle - 22.5%
20: Quote - 21.5%
21: Phoenix Wright - 20%
21: Shovel Knight - 20%
22: Shantae - 20.5%
23: Tetra - 20.3%

24: Midna & Wolf Link - 10%
25: Lip - 10.5%
26: Geno - 7%
27: Ray - 5%
27: Pichu - 5%
28: Daisy - 5.7%
29: Ridley - 5.5%
-: KOS-MOS - ?.?%

Character Want Ratings

1: Professor Layton - 100%
1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Simon Belmont - 90.5%
2: Sceptile - 90.5%
3: Shantae - 87%
4: Wonder Red - 86.5%

5: Snake - 85%
5: Impa - 85%
6: Magolor - 85.5%

7: Ice Climbers - 80%
8: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
9: Ryu - 60%
9: Paper Mario: 60%
10: Midna & Wolf Link - 60.5%
11: Phoenix Wright - 55%
12: Ridley - 50%
13: Inkling - 30%
14: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

15: Rayman - 25%
16: Quote - 23%

17: Krystal - 20%
17: Dixie Kong - 20%
18: Tetra - 20.5%

19: Squirtle - 10.7%
19: Ivysaur - 10.7%
20: Geno - 10.5%
20: Roy - 10.5%
21: Spyro - 7%
22: Lip - 5.7%

23: Captain Toad - 5.5%
24: Ray - 4.5%
25: Pichu - 1%
25: Daisy - 1%

Concept Chance Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 90.5%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%
3: DLC Music Packs - 50.5%

Concept Want Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 100%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: DLC Music Packs - 65%
3: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Abtsains (Indifference)

Ninten

RATINGS

Concept: DLC Music Packs

Chance - 50.5%:
I can see this being most reasonable if these packs were offered as free only, preferably through patching. This is for two prime reasons:

1. Music is a purely cosmetic feature and will be tougher to sell to most consumers without serving an additional function.
  2. It's extremely easy to "put in" your own music into Smash. Just mute the in-game music volume, put on some headphones/earphones on, and play some music through YouTube, a music streaming service. For better immersion, make sure the music volume is proportional to the game SFX. People already do this with their favorite albums or playlists casually and especially in tourneys.

And this is not even going into things such as BrawlBRSTM's 3DS music hacking demonstration possibly making this serve a negligible purpose.

If this were to happen, I'd want these packs to either stretch across different stages and series OR be themed to certain franchises or past games. Like, have a Fire Emblem Pack that expands Arena Ferox, Coliseum, or even Castle Siege. These would be great to expand smaller franchises with one stage and maybe make it convenient to get related franchise tracks in too. Like, have a WarioWare Pack that expands Gamer, WarioWare Inc. and maybe even throw some Rhythm Heaven tracks as a bonus. I know just about everyone would be on board for 64, Melee, & Brawl Packs that provide a generalized track selection across maybe 1 stage per franchise. This would make it great to sell multiple packs of this type as well.

Want - 65%: Smash Bros.' soundtracks have always been a highlighting feature of every installment. It compilates Nintendo's rich musical history, some of which are of legendary caliber. Some remixes manage to bring fan favorite tracks to new heights or take subpar songs and make them amazing. 3rd party companies could also license some of their series tracks as bonuses with Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man tracks. I mean, Pac-Land espouses this concept with Namco's classic catalog. Anything to get some new music featured is nothing but a plus. Oh, and for the Wii U version, this provides some great utility for Stage Builder. You know how many people are remaking old levels? Yet alone finding tracks that are a better fit for some stages?

Oh, and can you imagine the Miiverse squeakers' requests getting on a whole new level of schdanfreudic cringe? They would inadvertently open up a whole 'nother can of worms on Sakurai!

"plz sakrai put in wiz khalfia black & yellow lil wayn lollipop soulja boy tell em yo."
"Smash really needs to grow up so they totally need to put in some dark Avenged Sevenfold and Slipknot songs."
"OMG KATY PERRY AND NICKI MINJA AREN'T IN THIS GAEM LIEK OMG! x("

Because this is Smash speculation, I will provide a selection of tracks I would love to see be introduced to Smash. Prepare yourselves, because it's huuuuuge:

Mario
  • An orchestral metal Bowser's Castle Medley for Mushroom Kingdom U
  • Lost Woods from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for Paper Mario & Mushroom Kingdom U
  • An industrial orchestra remix of Weapons Factory from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for Paper Mario & Mushroom Kingdom U
  • Shadow Queen (transitioning, both phases) from Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door
  • Rosalina's Ice World from Mario Kart 7 for Rainbow Road
  • Electrodrome from Mario Kart 8 for Mario Circuit & Rainbow Road
  • Super Bell Subway (full version) from Mario Kart 8 for Mario Circuit (because its the best track for the best course, no queschon!)
  • The Final Anthasma Battle from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. for Paper Mario & Mario Galaxy
  • Never Let Up! from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. for Paper Mario, Mushroom Kingdom U, & Woolly World
Legend of Zelda
  • A mellow, tropical remix of Zora's Domain from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Anything from Hyrule Warriors

Pokémon
  • A metal remix of Champion Battle from Pokémon Red & Blue
  • A dramatic piano remix with female voiceover (English & Japanese) of Unwavering Emotions from Pokémon Black & White
  • Team Plasma Battle from Pokémon Black & White for Luminose City, Kalos Pokémon League, & Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Pokémon-Amie from Pokémon X & Y
  • Super Training from Pokémon X & Y for Luminose City, Kalos Pokémon League, & Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Vs. Diantha from Pokémon X & Y for Kalos Pokémon League
  • Vs. Zinnia from Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
  • Champion Battle (Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire) from Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Donkey Kong

• Aquatic Ambiance from Donkey Kong Country for Jungle Hijinx
  • Gangplank Galleon from Donkey Kong Country for Jungle Hijinx, Kongo Jungle (Melee), and Kongo Jungle 64
  • Jib Jig from Donkey Kong Country 2 for Jungle Hijinx & Kongo Jungle (Melee)
  • Stickbrusher Symphony from Donkey Kong Country 2 for Jungle Hijinx, Kongo Jungle (Melee), and Kongo Jungle 64
  • Big Top Bop from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for Jungle Hijinx
  • Bashmaster, the Unbreakable from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for Jungle Hijinx

Kirby
  • The Melee rendition of Fountain of Dreams
  • A remix of Coo the Owl's Theme from Kirby's Dreamland 2
  • A remixed Dark Matter Battle Medley from all the Kirby's Dreamland games and Kirby 64: The Crytsal Shards
  • Hyper Zone from Kirby's Dreamland 3 for Dream Land & Halberd
  • An atmospheric electronica remix of Candy Constellation from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
  • All classic tracks for a Top Ride Medley from Kirby Air Ride
  • A jazz remix of Meta Knight's Boss Theme from Kirby Superstar
  • Heavy Lobster from Kirby Superstar
  • A speed metal remix of Galacta Knight's Theme from Kirby Superstar Ultra complete with a menacing, enlongated guitar intro riff
  • Fountain Garden from Kirby's Epic Yarn for Dream Land & Woolly World
  • Looming Shadows from Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • A transitioning track of Under My Control and C-R-O-W-N-E-D from Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • Kirby Quest Medley from Kirby Mass Attack for Halberd
  • Reflected Laughter from Kirby Triple Deluxe
  • Temple from Kirby triple Deluxe for The Great Cave Offensive
  • A transitioning track of Dirty & Beauty and Moonstruck Blossom from Kirby Triple Deluxe for Halberd
  • Dark Meta Knight from Kirby Triple Deluxe for Halberd
  • I Managed a Game Alone from Kirby & The Rainbow Curse for The Great Cave Offensive & Halberd

F-Zero
  • The Melee rendition of Mute City
  • The Melee rendition of Big Blue
  • A desert-themed techno metal remix of Sand Ocean from F-Zero for Mute City & Port Town Aero Dive
  • Rainbow Road from F-Zero X for Rainbow Road & Mario Circuit
  • Big Blue from F-Zero X for Mute City & Port Town Aero Dive
  • Big Blue (at Night) from F-Zero GX for Mute City & Port Town Aero Dive

Earthbound/Mother

• The Melee rendition of Fourside
  • The Brawl rendition of New Pork City
  • The unused Brawl rendition of Pokey Means Business
  • Giant Killer Cyborg from Mother 3

Fire Emblem
  • Clash of Two Virtues from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for Coliseum & Arena Ferox
  • Mastermind from fire Emblem: Awakening for Coliseum & Arena Ferox
  • Don't Speak Her Name (with an additional vocal mix with Latin female voiceover, intro is Theme of Tradegy) from Fire Emblem: Awakening for Coliseum, Arena Ferox, & Castle Siege
  • Theme of Fire Emblem: If sung by Aqua in Japanese

Animal Crossing
  • A playful, quirky remix of 1 PM from Animal Crossing for Smashville & Town & City (Meeeew!)
  • A salsa, mariachi remix of 2 AM from Animal Crossing for Smashville & Town & City
  • A D.J. K.K. Club Mix from Animal crossing: New Leaf for special use on Town & City
  • All of K.K. Slider's tropical & reggae songs for remix on Tortimer Island

Xenoblade Chronicles

• Unfinished Battle from Xenoblade Chronicles for Gaur Plain
  • A transitioning track of Zanza & The God-Slaying Sword & from Xenoblade Chronicles for Gaur Plain
  • Character Creation Theme from Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Star Light Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog for Green Hill Zone
  • Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Green Hill Zone & Windy Hill Zone
  • Twinkle Park from Sonic Adventure for Green Hill Zone
  • Metal Harbor from Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone
  • Pyramid Cave from Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone
  • Cosmic Wall from Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone
  • A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup form Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone (Rub it in!)
  • Starlight Carnival Act 2 from Sonic Colors for Windy Hill Zone

Mega Man
  • Classic tracks from Mega Man X, Mega Man Battle Network, Mega Man StarForce, and Mega Man Legends for Wily's Castle
  • Sky Palace from Mega Man X4 for Wily's Castle
  • Blaze Heatnix from Mega Man X9 for Wily's Castle

PAC-MAN
  • Anything from the Pac-World games (because those desperately need representation)
  • Pac-Man Fever by Gary Garcia & Jerry Buckner for Pac-Maze & Pac-Land, 'cuz why not?

Metal Gear Solid (If Snake returns)

• Snake Eater (Vocal) from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for Shadow Moses Island
  • Nuclear from Metal gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for Shadow Moses Island
  • Rules of Nature from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence for Shadow Moses Island

Misc.
  • Anything from Rhythm Heaven for Gamer & WarioWare Inc. preferably Remix 10
  • The Nebula from ExciteTruck for Rainbow Road
  • Some tracks from Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • GiFTiPiA Title Screen for Tortimer Island
  • Splatattack! from Splatoon for Tortimer's Island
  • Doshin the Giant for Garden of Hope
  • Some NiGHTS into Dreams music, remixed or original, for Green Hill Zone and Windy Hill Zone
  • Cornered from Ace Attorney for Wily's Castle
  • In the Name of the Father from Soul Calibur II for Skyloft
  • Fearless Eyes from Soul Calibur III for Plautena's Temple
  • Fatalize from Tales of Symphonia for Palutena's Temple
  • A transitioning track of Fly Me to the Moon and Moon River from Bayonetta & Bayonetta 2 for Mario Galaxy
  • Eridu ~Streak~ from Azure Striker Gunvolt for Wily's Castle

Feel free to give me some kudos by mentioning any of these songs or remixes that you want too in a quote to this section.

PREDICTION

KOS-MOS

Chance: 2.23%
Want: 17.95%

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: Smash 5 has 10 Year Wait Cycle x2
*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x2
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x1

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Character Chance Ratings

1: Ryu - 97.7%
1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Professor Layton - 90%

4: Rayman - 60%
5: Snake - 55%
6: Inkling - 50%
7: Sceptile - 45%
7: Krystal - 45%
8: Paper Mario: 44.5%

9: Dixie Kong - 43%
10: Wonder Red - 40%
11: Impa - 40.5%
12: Simon Belmont - 35%
13: Ice Climbers - 30%

13: Captain Toad - 30%
14: Chorus Kids - 27.5%

15: Magolor - 25%
16: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
17: Spyro - 25.3%
18: Ivysaur - 23.7%
19: Squirtle - 22.5%
20: Quote - 21.5%
21: Phoenix Wright - 20%
21: Shovel Knight - 20%
22: Shantae - 20.5%
23: Tetra - 20.3%

24: Midna & Wolf Link - 10%
25: Lip - 10.5%
26: Geno - 7%
27: Ray - 5%
27: Pichu - 5%
28: Daisy - 5.7%
29: Ridley - 5.5%

Character Want Ratings

1: Professor Layton - 100%
1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Simon Belmont - 90.5%
2: Sceptile - 90.5%
3: Shantae - 87%
4: Wonder Red - 86.5%

5: Snake - 85%
5: Impa - 85%
6: Magolor - 85.5%

7: Ice Climbers - 80%
8: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
9: Ryu - 60%
9: Paper Mario: 60%
10: Midna & Wolf Link - 60.5%
11: Phoenix Wright - 55%
12: Ridley - 50%
13: Inkling - 30%
14: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

15: Rayman - 25%
16: Quote - 23%

17: Krystal - 20%
17: Dixie Kong - 20%
18: Tetra - 20.5%

19: Squirtle - 10.7%
19: Ivysaur - 10.7%
20: Geno - 10.5%
20: Roy - 10.5%
21: Spyro - 7%
22: Lip - 5.7%

23: Captain Toad - 5.5%
24: Ray - 4.5%
25: Pichu - 1%
25: Daisy - 1%

Concept Chance Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 90.5%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%
3: DLC Music Packs - 50.5%

Concept Want Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 100%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: DLC Music Packs - 65%
3: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Abtsains (Indifference)

Ninten

RATINGS

Concept: DLC Music Packs

Chance - 50.5%:
I can see this being most reasonable if these packs were offered as free only, preferably through patching. This is for two prime reasons:

1. Music is a purely cosmetic feature and will be tougher to sell to most consumers without serving an additional function.
  2. It's extremely easy to "put in" your own music into Smash. Just mute the in-game music volume, put on some headphones/earphones on, and play some music through YouTube, a music streaming service. For better immersion, make sure the music volume is proportional to the game SFX. People already do this with their favorite albums or playlists casually and especially in tourneys.

And this is not even going into things such as BrawlBRSTM's 3DS music hacking demonstration possibly making this serve a negligible purpose.

If this were to happen, I'd want these packs to either stretch across different stages and series OR be themed to certain franchises or past games. Like, have a Fire Emblem Pack that expands Arena Ferox, Coliseum, or even Castle Siege. These would be great to expand smaller franchises with one stage and maybe make it convenient to get related franchise tracks in too. Like, have a WarioWare Pack that expands Gamer, WarioWare Inc. and maybe even throw some Rhythm Heaven tracks as a bonus. I know just about everyone would be on board for 64, Melee, & Brawl Packs that provide a generalized track selection across maybe 1 stage per franchise. This would make it great to sell multiple packs of this type as well.

Want - 65%: Smash Bros.' soundtracks have always been a highlighting feature of every installment. It compilates Nintendo's rich musical history, some of which are of legendary caliber. Some remixes manage to bring fan favorite tracks to new heights or take subpar songs and make them amazing. 3rd party companies could also license some of their series tracks as bonuses with Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man tracks. I mean, Pac-Land espouses this concept with Namco's classic catalog. Anything to get some new music featured is nothing but a plus. Oh, and for the Wii U version, this provides some great utility for Stage Builder. You know how many people are remaking old levels? Yet alone finding tracks that are a better fit for some stages?

Oh, and can you imagine the Miiverse squeakers' requests getting on a whole new level of schdanfreudic cringe? They would inadvertently open up a whole 'nother can of worms on Sakurai!

"plz sakrai put in wiz khalfia black & yellow lil wayn lollipop soulja boy tell em yo."
"Smash really needs to grow up so they totally need to put in some dark Avenged Sevenfold and Slipknot songs."
"OMG KATY PERRY AND NICKI MINJA AREN'T IN THIS GAEM LIEK OMG! x("

Because this is Smash speculation, I will provide a short 'n' swanky selection of tracks I would love to see be introduced to Smash:

Mario
  • An orchestral metal Bowser's Castle Medley for Mushroom Kingdom U
  • Lost Woods from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for Paper Mario & Mushroom Kingdom U
  • An industrial orchestra remix of Weapons Factory from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for Paper Mario & Mushroom Kingdom U
  • Shadow Queen (transitioning, both phases) from Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door
  • Rosalina's Ice World from Mario Kart 7 for Rainbow Road
  • Electrodrome from Mario Kart 8 for Mario Circuit & Rainbow Road
  • Super Bell Subway (full version) from Mario Kart 8 for Mario Circuit (because its the best track for the best course, no queschon!)
  • The Final Anthasma Battle from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. for Paper Mario & Mario Galaxy
  • Never Let Up! from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. for Paper Mario, Mushroom Kingdom U, & Woolly World
Legend of Zelda
  • A mellow, tropical remix of Zora's Domain from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Anything from Hyrule Warriors

Pokémon
  • A metal remix of Champion Battle from Pokémon Red & Blue
  • A dramatic piano remix with female voiceover (English & Japanese) of Unwavering Emotions from Pokémon Black & White
  • Team Plasma Battle from Pokémon Black & White for Luminose City, Kalos Pokémon League, & Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Pokémon-Amie from Pokémon X & Y
  • Super Training from Pokémon X & Y for Luminose City, Kalos Pokémon League, & Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Vs. Diantha from Pokémon X & Y for Kalos Pokémon League
  • Vs. Zinnia from Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
  • Champion Battle (Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire) from Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Donkey Kong

• Aquatic Ambiance from Donkey Kong Country for Jungle Hijinx
  • Gangplank Galleon from Donkey Kong Country for Jungle Hijinx, Kongo Jungle (Melee), and Kongo Jungle 64
  • Jib Jig from Donkey Kong Country 2 for Jungle Hijinx & Kongo Jungle (Melee)
  • Stickbrusher Symphony from Donkey Kong Country 2 for Jungle Hijinx, Kongo Jungle (Melee), and Kongo Jungle 64
  • Big Top Bop from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for Jungle Hijinx
  • Bashmaster, the Unbreakable from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for Jungle Hijinx

Kirby
  • The Melee rendition of Fountain of Dreams
  • A remix of Coo the Owl's Theme from Kirby's Dreamland 2
  • A remixed Dark Matter Battle Medley from all the Kirby's Dreamland games and Kirby 64: The Crytsal Shards
  • Hyper Zone from Kirby's Dreamland 3 for Dream Land & Halberd
  • An atmospheric electronica remix of Candy Constellation from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
  • All classic tracks for a Top Ride Medley from Kirby Air Ride
  • A jazz remix of Meta Knight's Boss Theme from Kirby Superstar
  • Heavy Lobster from Kirby Superstar
  • A speed metal remix of Galacta Knight's Theme from Kirby Superstar Ultra complete with a menacing, enlongated guitar intro riff
  • Fountain Garden from Kirby's Epic Yarn for Dream Land & Woolly World
  • Looming Shadows from Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • A transitioning track of Under My Control and C-R-O-W-N-E-D from Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • Kirby Quest Medley from Kirby Mass Attack for Halberd
  • Reflected Laughter from Kirby Triple Deluxe
  • Temple from Kirby triple Deluxe for The Great Cave Offensive
  • A transitioning track of Dirty & Beauty and Moonstruck Blossom from Kirby Triple Deluxe for Halberd
  • Dark Meta Knight from Kirby Triple Deluxe for Halberd
  • I Managed a Game Alone from Kirby & The Rainbow Curse for The Great Cave Offensive & Halberd

F-Zero
  • The Melee rendition of Mute City
  • The Melee rendition of Big Blue
  • A desert-themed techno metal remix of Sand Ocean from F-Zero for Mute City & Port Town Aero Dive
  • Rainbow Road from F-Zero X for Rainbow Road & Mario Circuit
  • Big Blue from F-Zero X for Mute City & Port Town Aero Dive
  • Big Blue (at Night) from F-Zero GX for Mute City & Port Town Aero Dive

Earthbound/Mother

• The Melee rendition of Fourside
  • The Brawl rendition of New Pork City
  • The unused Brawl rendition of Pokey Means Business
  • Giant Killer Cyborg from Mother 3

Fire Emblem
  • Clash of Two Virtues from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for Coliseum & Arena Ferox
  • Mastermind from fire Emblem: Awakening for Coliseum & Arena Ferox
  • Don't Speak Her Name (with an additional vocal mix with Latin female voiceover, intro is Theme of Tradegy) from Fire Emblem: Awakening for Coliseum, Arena Ferox, & Castle Siege
  • Theme of Fire Emblem: If sung by Aqua in Japanese

Animal Crossing
  • A playful, quirky remix of 1 PM from Animal Crossing for Smashville & Town & City (Meeeew!)
  • A salsa, mariachi remix of 2 AM from Animal Crossing for Smashville & Town & City
  • A D.J. K.K. Club Mix from Animal crossing: New Leaf for special use on Town & City
  • All of K.K. Slider's tropical & reggae songs for remix on Tortimer Island

Xenoblade Chronicles

• Unfinished Battle from Xenoblade Chronicles for Gaur Plain
  • A transitioning track of Zanza & The God-Slaying Sword & from Xenoblade Chronicles for Gaur Plain
  • Character Creation Theme from Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Star Light Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog for Green Hill Zone
  • Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Green Hill Zone & Windy Hill Zone
  • Twinkle Park from Sonic Adventure for Green Hill Zone
  • Metal Harbor from Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone
  • Pyramid Cave from Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone
  • Cosmic Wall from Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone
  • A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup form Sonic Adventure 2 for Windy Hill Zone (Rub it in!)
  • Starlight Carnival Act 2 from Sonic Colors for Windy Hill Zone

Mega Man
  • Classic tracks from Mega Man X, Mega Man Battle Network, Mega Man StarForce, and Mega Man Legends for Wily's Castle
  • Sky Palace from Mega Man X4 for Wily's Castle
  • Blaze Heatnix from Mega Man X9 for Wily's Castle

PAC-MAN
  • Anything from the Pac-World games (because those desperately need representation)
  • Pac-Man Fever by Gary Garcia & Jerry Buckner for Pac-Maze & Pac-Land, 'cuz why not?

Metal Gear Solid (If Snake returns)

• Snake Eater (Vocal) from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for Shadow Moses Island
  • Nuclear from Metal gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for Shadow Moses Island
  • Rules of Nature from Metal Gear Rising: Revengence for Shadow Moses Island

Misc.
  • Anything from Rhythm Heaven for Gamer & WarioWare Inc. preferably Remix 10
  • The Nebula from ExciteTruck for Rainbow Road
  • Some tracks from Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • GiFTiPiA Title Screen for Tortimer Island
  • Splatattack! from Splatoon for Tortimer's Island
  • Doshin the Giant for Garden of Hope
  • Some NiGHTS into Dreams music, remixed or original, for Green Hill Zone and Windy Hill Zone
  • Cornered from Ace Attorney for Wily's Castle
  • In the Name of the Father from Soul Calibur II for Skyloft
  • Fearless Eyes from Soul Calibur III for Plautena's Temple
  • Fatalize from Tales of Symphonia for Palutena's Temple
  • A transitioning track of Fly Me to the Moon and Moon River from Bayonetta & Bayonetta 2 for Mario Galaxy
  • Eridu ~Streak~ from Azure Striker Gunvolt for Wily's Castle

PREDICTION

KOS-MOS

Chance: 2.23%
Want: 17.95%

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: Smash 5 has 10 Year Wait Cycle x2
*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x2
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x1
I don't want to address specific songs, but some of these are already in the game

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Hyprocisy, thy name is Extremmefan.
"would say 0%" is similar to "Negligible" (meaning that I was gonna say 0% but I wasn't sure at the time)

DLC Music Pack

Could go either way (part of me says that this wouldn't be such a big money-maker, and that it would be also quite optional. The other part of me says it could be fun, and that it's also the forgotten part of the Roy and Ryu leak: Ryu's victory theme being unique DOES give kind of a boost of chance here).

I LOVE HAVING MUSIC IN MY BATTLES! (I would accept any music, but I WOULD LOVE if Nintendo threw in more Mario spin-offs OSTs, as well as a bit more Pokemon, especially from Black/White and its sequel). I would also love if they added an option to switch songs from a certain stage to another alongside DLC songs.

Nominations: (Daisy and :roymelee:/:roypm: are already nominated or leaked respectively so...) (:172:/:pichumelee: is already nominated)
Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising) (Playable newcomer) (My favorite Kid Icarus character)
Prince Fluff (:4kirby:/:kirby2:/:kirbymelee:/:kirby64: Epic Yarn) (Playable newcomer) (My favorite :kirby64:/:kirbymelee:/:kirby2:/:4kirby: character)
Emolga (Pokemon Black/White) (Playable newcomer) (One of my favorite pokemons... Plus, I needed someone to counter :4greninja:'s appearance, by having someone else from another recent generation)
:snake: (Metal Gear Solid) (Returning veteran) (My Brawl main, re-ratable, I missed his day)
King Boo (:4luigi:/:luigi2:/:luigimelee:/:luigi64:'s Mansion and many :4mario:/:mario2:/:mariomelee:/:mario64: spin-offs) (playable newcomer or stage boss on :luigi64:/:luigimelee:/:luigi2:/:4luigi:'s Mansion stage) (my second favorite character from the :mario64:/:mariomelee:/:mario2:/:4mario: series. Second only to the great Daisy)
Same exact nominations EVERY TIME UNTIL ONE OF THEM GETS ITS DAY! (I will then choose another character instead of the one who got its day)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
"would say 0%" is similar to "Negligible" (meaning that I was gonna say 0% but I wasn't sure at the time)
Uh, no it isn't. You just blatantly mentioned the 0% score in that little euphemism of your's. If you wanted to do a "negligible" score, then rate within the range 0.1%-2% next time.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
DLC Music Pack:
CHANCE: 50%
WANT: 100%

Similar to the custom moves, it just screams 'Why not?'. Smash 4 delivered a number of wonderful remixes, (my favourites are the Luigi's Mansion medley, the Super Mario World Medley, and the Super Mario Bros 3 Medley). I'll happily accept more music in my game, are they are the second biggest attraction in the game for me, right after the characters.

KOS-MOS PREDICTION: 3%

ASHLEY (WARIOWARE) × 5

:231:

Spikeez

Smash Cadet
DLC Music Pack

I can see that happening either way. It could go alongside a stage, it may not be so much appreciated like Characters and Stages.

Oh god, I want this so badly, like they say "The More, the merrier", at least in my opinion.

KOS-MOS prediction: 2.95%

Nomination:
Mach Rider x4

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
DLC Music Pack

Chance: 25%
As its own pack, I don't really see it happening. I'm thinking the only new music we'll get will come from new stages.

Want: 50%
For me it all depends on what tracks are available in the music pack.

Nominations:
Monita x5

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
DLC Music Pack
Chance: 10%
I think we could get new music through new stages, but a standalone pack presumably for the stages already in the game? I wouldn't count on it.

More Music? F*CK YEAH!! Half of the music on my phone is from Smash Bros, more would just be bliss

KOS-Mos (What?) Prediction: 2.35%

Nominations:
RH Character x3
Themed Stage Packs x2

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Music sold individually as part of DLC packs:
Chance: 20%
- Costumes, stages, new modes and characters are one thing, but music is something I doubt would be made into its own DLC pack. new music with DLC stages, sure, but music as a separate purchase sounds quite implausable.
Want: 100% - That said, any chance of even more music is a plus in my book.

Prediction:
KOS-MOS <Xenosaga> as a DLC character:
30% Chance, 40% Want

Nominations:
Andy <Advance Wars> as a DLC character x5

StormC

Smash Hero
1. K. Rool: 75%/100%
2. Banjo-Kazooie: 10%/70%
3. Isaac: 60%/40%
4. Bandana Dee: 50%/25%
5. Captain Toad: 25%/15%
6. Krystal: 25%/15%
7. Dixie Kong: 50%/50%
8. Impa: 50%/50%
9. Shantae: 15%/40%
10. Inklings: 55%/40%
11. Rayman: 30%/40%
12. Snake: 40%/70%
13. Wolf: 85%/65%
14. Shovel Knight: 20%/40%
15. Quote: 15%/45%
16. Ice Climbers: 10%/35%
17. Sceptile: 20%/50%
18. Wonder Red: 20%/35%
19. Promoted NPCs: 5%/Abstain
20. Henry Fleming: 15%/15%
21: Paper Mario: 30%/20%
22. Roy: 95%/0%
23. Ridley: 5%/80%
24. Chorus Kids: 25%/35%
25. DLC Alternate Costumes: 75%/75%
26. Magalor: 15%/30%
27. Midna/Link: 1%/5%
28. Ray: 20%/35%
29. Tetra: 20%/20%
30. Pichu: 15%/0%
31. Ryu: 90%/30%
32. Phoenix Wright: 15%/55%
33. Lip: 15%/35%
34. Simon Belmont: 5%/30%
35. Daisy: 15%/0%
36. Ninten: 5%/10%
37. Squirtle/Ivysaur: 20%/30%
38. Layton: 10%/30%
39. Spyro: 5%/30%

Chance: Abstain.

Want: 30%. Not opposed to the idea, but definitely not a high priority for me for DLC.

Beast Ganon 5x

KOS-MOS prediction: 1%

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Chance:
DLC Music Pack: 55%
If it's just music alone, its chances are lower. If it's with stages, its chances are higher. So I'll just leave it at 55%.

Want: 70%
Sure, I guess.

Nomination:
Crash Bandicoot [x5]

KOS-MOS Prediction: 1.73%

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
DLC Music Pack:

Chance: 25%
I don't see this happening outside of new stages. But, it's entirely possible.

Want: 85%
it takes me so long to decide which song plays more often than the other because I love the soundtrack so much.

Nominations:
Concept Full Ken Alt x5

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Music DLC:
Chances: Abstain
Want: 10% Nah... I wont pay just to have more music... Maybe for Stages with more music

Kos-Mos
Prediction: 5%

Noms
Bub/Bob :bubblebobble: x5

MatvaradoxD

Smash Cadet
DLC Music
Chance: 15%
They probably might think it's not much of a priority when there's already more than enough tracks in the game. Maybe it'll be considered once they get everything else out of the way like fighters and stages to release a nice free pack of tracks as an update.

I'm down with the idea of more music. Every Smash game has a good amount of hype music as well as beautiful remixes and medleys.

Prediction:
KOS-MOS - Chance: 6%

Nominations:
Mach Rider x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
DLC Music Packs
Chance: 19%
I doubt they'll do this. If we get stage DLC, new music will inevitably have to come with it. There's really no need for Music Packs on their own. I'll give this simple concept a rating of 19%.
It's simple enough, but maybe too simple...

Want: 34%
I'd rather just get new music with new stages, but I'm not completely opposed to this concept.

Prediction - KOS-MOS: 3.7%

Nominations:
x5 Toon Zelda

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
DLC music packs

Chances: 50%

I want to see more music from Xenoblade. I feel like they only selected a handful of the best tracks because some may prove spoiler heavy. That is no excuse when they put a trophy of Fiora later in the game in Smash. I want to see the following tracks added as dlc: The final battle theme and also the encounter with the last boss before the final battle. They are both seriously awesome. Just more themes in general would be amazing! Fix the DK RAP! and also add more epic songs for Zelda and Mario.... I really miss MGS themes....

More tracks is always a good idea to have different music within each stage. I have a pre set musical track for each stage but sometimes I like change!

Nominations: KOS-MO.... Owait, I have done that already, lol. I guess next will be Fiora from xenoblade X5

KOS-MOS predictions: Come on, guys. You are giving her such a low score. Oh well, I will explain tomorrow why I think she has more chances than people expect. Proceed.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Concept: DLC Music Pack

Chance: 15%

I don't really see this likeable... Someone has do this before?

Want: 60%

Well this completely depends in the price... But sounds good for me, I LOVE videogames music xD

Predictions: Kos-mos:

Chance: 6%
Want: 25%

Nominations:

Micaiah x5 (FULL PAWA)

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
DLC Songs:
Chance: 67% Outside of some unused songs or songs for stages that could be added (Dream Land 64), I can see them going for more DLC songs.

As someone who loves listening to video game music, as King K. Rool said...
"WHY NOOOOOOOOT!!!??"

KOS-MOS prediction: 3.65%

Nominations: Waluigi X3
Sylux X2

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Concept: DLC Music Pack-

Chance: 10% -
I don't think that they'd bother to do that, since they already added a lot of music (some rehashed, sure) and got really proud of it (see 50-Facts Extravaganza).
New music sets will be added, hopefully, together with DLC characters from a Universes not yet in the game (being Ryu as our exemple).

Want: 5% -
Eh.. I like the idea and I'm not opposed... but I don't would put that over so many other things I want in the game; Also, I doubt that I'd pay for something so small. .. even being cheap.

Laniv

Smash Lord
DLC Music Pack

Chance: 45%
It depends if

Want: 95%
Give me my Checker Knights.

KOS-MOS Prediction: 1% Chance, 25% Want

Nominate Tingle x 5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
DLC Music Pack
Chance: 10% - Using music as DLC is something that's almost unheard of in other video games, but the SSB series works differently as it mostly borrows fan favorite tracks from other Nintendo games. I believe this would make DLC music much more marketable as it's really one of the only video game franchises where fans actually request certain songs. It's still a long shot but hopefully it will make it through.
Want: 100% - You can never have too much music. There were some cut Brawl tracks that I'd like to see return as well as many other songs not yet represented in SSB.

KOS-MOS prediction: 1%

Nominations: Jibanyan x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
DLC Music Pack:
Chances: 35%
DLC without an effect on gameplay does exist in the Mii Costumes, but the main difference is that the Costumes were a (sorta) selling point for the Mii Fighters. Music, while it would appeal to some people, I really, really don't see Nintendo perceiving that much demand for it. It could be an easy thing for them to throw together with preexisting arranges (maybe get the rights for some independent artists, or have a contest a la SOUND VOLTEX -FLOOR-, maybe?).
10% for predicted percieved demand, +25% for relative lack of difficulty in production (esp. if they do the contest thingy)

Want: 99%
-1% for remote possibility of no songs that I'd like being in. I just want some more variety in genres present.

Nomination:
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x5

Edit:
*Facedesks from my excellent timing*

Last edited:
Top Bottom