• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Not Ridley...

Spyro

Chance: 0.5%
One of two former Playstation mascots...Spyro was pretty much at his hayday back in the late 90's and alongside Crash Bandicoot as they were actually amoung the top characters that were even competiing with the likes of Mario and Sonic at the time as both the N64 and Dreamcast were around along side the Play Station. Spyro has some history but has since fallen away from being the face of Playstation (along with Crash Bandiccot as well) With Sack Boy now likely being the new mascot...This departure has clearly decreased the character's presence in the video gaming world despite still having several games come out over the past years. Obviously they still retain their fans from the golden years as well as gain new ones but haven't quite lived up to their reputation from the past.
Spyro is a bit of an interesting case, his games have branched away from being PlayStation exclusive and have found themselves becoming multi-platform, which includes Nintendo...Spyro hasn't appeared on any official Spyro games for a little while though he has been involved with the Skylanders games...As well as being Third Party...once the property of Insomnia but now in the hands of Activision...
Here's the thing...Nintendo had the opportunity to partner with Activision for their Skylanders project, a project that is associated with Spyro, but didn't...not really looking good for this purple dragon either...
Spyro isn't getting too much support either, I see a couple of loyal supporters on SmashBoards here and there but overall nothing really too notable compared to many other characters, especially third party...
(forgive me if some of the recent facts are not completely accurate as I was researching his recent stuff as I was writing, as opposed to doing it beforehand...)

Final verdict...Spyro's chances overall are pretty much fried like those pesky egg thieves...he's not the icon he used to be and it'll take a lot to get him in Smash nowadays...

----

Want: 60%
It would be cool no doubt...he's got a decent moveset potential...I can imagine his Side B would easily be his charge which would be pretty fun, as well as his little Dragonfly buddy flying around even...Perhaps his Final Smash could be turning the other fighters into Butterflies and they'd get nommed by the Dragonfly...lol

To be honest I was the guy playing Crash Bandicoot back in the day so I have more attachment to the Australian, Dinosaur Riding, Mango Bazooka, Shooting Marsupial than the Cute, Purple, Able to turn Sheep into Butterflies, Dragon...which is weird because I love dragons...Which is probably the reason why my want score is as high as it is for him I guess...he's still not Ridley though ;)

----

Prediction: 33.4%
Concept: DLC Music Packs

(I wonder how many people tried to click the non-existent link)
Undershooting because...iunno...Music is a pretty big part of smash and several franchises without playable fighters are getting their best representation through in game music...perhaps some future 'retro' music packs...or franchise exclusive packs...as well as almost guaranteed music bundled with other content...lots of stuff they could do...
I might throw in a bunch of music links for some wanted tracks...I'll start of with this from Pokemon X and Y! Because this beat was pretty Neat! #bars...

----

Nominations:
Dark Samus x5
of course there's another theme that I'd like in Smash...I wonder if people can guess which one...

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Ridley Spyro

Chance: 0.5%

Eh... Well... Third-Party, manly Western Fandom, manly a "Sony All-Star"... and from a "Dead series" (But at least the character is not dead at all ... but not as their fans would like)... The Simple Combination Third-Party + Mainly West Popularity (Like Shovel Knight) makes this already unlikely.

Want: 50%

I'm okay with him... Looks cool, but he doesn't a character that I really care.

Predictions: Concept: DLC Music Packs

Chance: 30%
Want: 60%

Nominations

Micaiah x4
Kos-mos x1

See if now don't happen again stranger things xD

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Spyroing out of control:

Chance: 0.1%
Poor guy couldn't even get into PS All-Stairs. If Skylanders had ended up being a Wii exclusive like it had originally intended to be, then this might be much higher...

Want: 20%
Eh. One of the more fun Skylanders to play as, but there are way more deserving third parties than him.

DLC Music at 30%

Nominating 6+ DLC characters x3
Dark Lord Owain x2 (He must rise again!)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Spyro
Chance: 0%
I've always associated Spyro with PlayStation exclusively (in fact, I always used to think Spyro was PlayStation exclusive). Doesn't really bode well for his chances if, as seems to be the case here, people primarily associate him with a rival system.

Want: Abstain, since as I demonstrated above I clearly know nothing about this character.

Prediction: 37.81%

Nominations:
Anna (Fire Emblem) x2
Tiki (Fire Emblem) x3

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Past Chance Scores:

Roy: 99%
Ryu: 99%
Wolf: 99%
King K. Rool: 50%
Dixie Kong: 50%
Inklings: 40%
Isaac: 40%
Snake: 30%
Impa: 30%
Captain Toad: 30%
Chorus Kids: 20%
Rayman: 20%
Pichu: 20%
Bandana Dee: 20%
Paper Mario: 15%
Krystal: 15%
Squirtle: 15%
Ivysaur: 15%
Professor Layton: 15%
Wonder Red: 15%
Tetra: 15%
Daisy: 10%
Ray: 10%
Ice Climbers: 10%
Sceptile: 5%
Magolor: 5%
Lip: 5%
Banjo-Kazooie: 5%
Henry Fleming: 3%
Ninten: 1%
Simon Belmont: 1%
Phoenix Wright: 1%
Quote: 1%
Shantae: 1%
Geno: 0.5%
Shovel Knight: 0.5%
Midna & Wolf Link: 0.5%
Ridley: 0%

DLC Alternate Costumes: 65%
DLC Custom Moves: 50%
Promoted NPCs: 0.5%

Past Want Scores:

Banjo-Kazooie: 100%
King K. Rool: 100%
Ice Climbers: 100%
Isaac: 100%
Ridley: 100%
Dixie Kong: 100%
Wolf: 100%
Rayman: 70%
Lip: 70%
Simon Belmont: 60%
Captain Toad: 60%
Inklings: 55%
Snake: 50%
Impa: 50%
Professor Layton: 50%
Ray: 50%
Wonder Red: 50%
Squirtle: 40%
Magolor: 40%
Ryu: 35%
Tetra: 30%
Phoenix Wright: 25%
Roy: 20%
Bandana Dee: 20%
Ivysaur: 20%
Henry Fleming: 20%
Pichu: 20%
Paper Mario: 5%
Krystal: 5%
Ninten: 5%
Quote: 5%
Chorus Kids: 5%
Shantae: 0%
Shovel Knight: 0%
Sceptile: 0%
Daisy: 0%
Geno: 0%
Midna & Wolf Link: 0%

Promoted NPCs: 100%
DLC Alternate Costumes: 50%
DLC Custom Moves: 5%

Spyro's chances: 0.5%

Third party that's not very highly requested for Smash, and he didn't get in the fighting game he was a popular choice for. I really don't see him having much of a shot here.

Want: 0%

Love the little dragon, but I don't think he's a good choice for Smash.

DLC Music Packs prediction: 40.35%

Not a clue.

Nominations: Karate Joe x5

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Spyro:

Chance: 4%

Want: 4%

Prediction: Music Pack 40%

Nomination: Bayonetta x 5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Spyro chances: 0.04%
... he's so unlikely that's not even funny. The games he's mostly known for are Playstation games, and now he's part of a franchise that directly competes on the same market as Nintendo's amiibos. I guess his contribution to Nintendo was being part of a franchise that inspired them to launch their own NFC figures, but that's about it. He also gets very few requests from the Smash fanbase.

Spyro want: 2.44%
Eh, not the kind of third-party character I want in Smash Bros. and I don't even have a personal connection with him, besides watching a friend playing one of the Playstation Spyro games when I was a kid. (He didn't have a memory card so he couldn't save... lol) Okay I'll be nice with him and give +2.4% for being at least a famous and recognizable character and +0.04 for not being one of these characters supported by an obnoxious vocal minority.

DLC musics pack prediction: 48.75%
I won't be there for this day... but since new Kirby and Street Fighter musics were found in the patch I'm expecting this to do well.

Nominating:
Concept: Battlefield form stages x1
Playable newcomer: Tetrimino x4

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Spyro

Chance: 10%(?)
Sony dis-owned him, he is now owned by Activision, and he has more exclusives on Nintendo platforms than he does Sony platforms, so that effectively gets rid of any arguments that claims that "Sony wouldn't allow him to join"or any other Sony related argument. I don't know where he is in terms of popularity as of this moment, but I've seen a few people spreading support for the Purple dragon. The biggest issue I see though is Activsion, if they didn't allow him to be put in PS-allstars, then he has a very slim chance to get into Smash bros.

Want: 2%
Eh... Honestly, I don't even know why this is a thing...

Prediction:
Chance: 99.8%
Want: 90%

Nomination: Sora x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The image of Spyro being a Sony character is quite sticky, it stuck to me till this point. Anyways.. voting now.

Chances : 34%

Want : I do kinda want this guy. He gives me a weird " YOU SEEN HIM IN YOUR CHILDHOOD!! ZOMG! " kinda vibe, and i can't even remember why or where it's coming from. Let's remember that Snake could easily be considered a Sony All Star, yet he got in Brawl, so i say Spyros chances are fine/meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Spyro

Chance: 0%
He's been inactive for a long time, and he's third party.

Don't know him, nor want him.

Prediction: DLC music pack
49%

Nominations: BB bandit trio X5.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Spyro the Dragon (<3)

Chance: 17%
+ Has become closer to Nintendo over the years
+ Lots of moveset potential
~+ Valuable historical significance
~+ Relevance because of Skylanders
+/- Former Sony mascot
-- Third Party
-- Many stigmas about this character
~-- Not very popular on the ballot

Want: 100%
Need I say any more? :upsidedown:

Prediction: DLC Music Pack
38%

Nomination:
Crash Bandicoot [x5]

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
If there are any dragons in the crowd...you can stick around for this one.

--

Spyro

Chance: 1.5%
Talk about a character who's made a lot of sharp left turns. Spyro's series have left him with multiple continuities, multiple platforms, and a certain figure-based toy line that's been really popular with the kids nowadays. Though his level of prominence isn't the same as it used to be, could his formerly iconic status be enough to get him into Smash?

...I'm guessing you know what this answer'll be already since you saw the rating. While Spyro's a free agent nowadays as far as systems go, at his peak he was still a Sony icon, and is associated with them far more than he is with Nintendo. His patron company is currently Activision, whose relationship with Nintendo is complicated at best. Add those hurdles and the ones there from being a third-party candidate on top of miniscule Ballot support, and...well, saying his odds don't look good is an understatement.

I don't know what silver lining there is to this one, to be honest. Maybe the fact that the Skylanders series is doing well, even though Spyro's role there is one of sharing the spotlight?

Want: Abstain
And here's the part where I mention I've only played a couple of his games, and neither of them in the last...at least 8 years. I don't know nearly enough about his moveset potential nowadays or even which incarnation is the most liked or would work the best in Smash.

Prediction for the Concept of DLC Music Packs: 46.50%
A simple enough addition to make people think it's on the likely side.

Nominations:
Concept: Alpha-Form Stages x5

Last edited:

Leaf_It

Smash Cadet
Spyro
Chance: 2%
I just don't see it being very likely.

Want: 35%
If it was the original design, I would put this at 65%, but I just can't see that happening. If he were to be added, it's guaranteed to be with his current Skylanders model, and I just don't care for that. I remember really liking Spyro when I was a little kid. Never owned a game, but I played at friends houses and stuff. I don't like what Skylanders did to him.

Predictions: 55%

Nominations:
x2 Isaac (Binding of Isaac)
x2 Flying Man
x1 4th Mii Fighter type.

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Spyro:-chance: 0% no way in hell a former playstation mascot is getting in- want: 0.5% i loved the original spyro trilogy made by insomniac but have no love for anything that came after insomniac dropped him. I also feel this character really is not suited to smash.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Meet the Spyro:

Chance: 1%

Being PlayStation's unofficial mascot won't do him any favors. There's also the fact that the Legend of Spyro games, last time I checked didn't do so hot along the majority.

He really deserves to be in PS All Stars, and it's a shame that fell thru...

Custom Music Predict:

Chance: 78%

Want: 88%

Nom: Homecoming Hijinx x3
Moonstruck Blossom x2

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
DLC musics pack prediction: 48.75%
I won't be there for this day... but since new Kirby and Street Fighter musics were found in the patch I'm expecting this to do well.
NEW KIRBY MUSIC?! ARE THESE FROM THE WII GAMES ("Kirby Adventure Wii" aka "Kirby Return to Dream Land", and "Kirby's Epic Yarn")?!

Also, RTC: Spyro
The only character I knew thanks to a certain sprite comic-maker (who's also making LPs on YouTube)

Chance: Negligible (also near 0%)
Being a former Sony mascot and not being very popular in his nowadays appearances (Skylanders) doesn't give him much chances. Besides, Snake had (at least) a game on the NES (which was his debut, too), an important Nintendo console, so even he has much more chance (even with all of his PS appearances that could be considered concurrence).

Want: Abstain
As explained above, this is a case of "I barely knew this character" (which would seems normal for me to not know this character, since I'm a Nintendo-exclusive player and I wasn't there in his "Golden age"). The very few I knew of this character is because of this thread's day, and because of the person I've mentioned above.

DLC Music Prediction:
Chance: 50%
Want: Between 70% and 90%
If this isn't paid, It's perfect for me, but if it is, then I'm gonna try to get as much money as I can, just to get those.

Nominations: (Daisy and :roymelee:/:roypm: are already nominated or leaked respectively so...) (:172:/:pichumelee: is already nominated)
Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising) (Playable newcomer) (My favorite Kid Icarus character)
Prince Fluff (:4kirby:/:kirby2:/:kirbymelee:/:kirby64: Epic Yarn) (Playable newcomer) (My favorite :kirby64:/:kirbymelee:/:kirby2:/:4kirby: character)
Emolga (Pokemon Black/White) (Playable newcomer) (One of my favorite pokemons... Plus, I needed someone to counter :4greninja:'s appearance, by having someone else from another recent generation)
:snake: (Metal Gear Solid) (Returning veteran) (My Brawl main, re-ratable, I missed his day)
King Boo (:4luigi:/:luigi2:/:luigimelee:/:luigi64:'s Mansion and many :4mario:/:mario2:/:mariomelee:/:mario64: spin-offs) (playable newcomer or stage boss on :luigi64:/:luigimelee:/:luigi2:/:4luigi:'s Mansion stage) (my second favorite character from the :mario64:/:mariomelee:/:mario2:/:4mario: series. Second only to the great Daisy)
Same exact nominations EVERY TIME UNTIL ONE OF THEM GETS ITS DAY! (I will then choose another character instead of the one who got its day)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
THE OTHER PURPLE DRAGON:
CHANCE: 0%
WANT: 0%

Not much to say here. Spyro is (or at least was) far more closer to Sony than to Nintendo, and he appears in Skylanders, which seem to be the place where Ninty got the idea of amiibos. He's doesn't have any notable demand either.

And I'm not familiar with him, so no.

DLC MUSIC: 70%
The often forgotten part of the Roy/Ryu leak.

ASHLEY (WARIOWARE) × 5

:231:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Character Chance Ratings

1: Ryu - 97.7%
1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Professor Layton - 90%

4: Rayman - 60%
5: Snake - 55%
6: Inkling - 50%
7: Sceptile - 45%
7: Krystal - 45%
8: Paper Mario: 44.5%

9: Dixie Kong - 43%
10: Wonder Red - 40%
11: Impa - 40.5%
12: Simon Belmont - 35%
13: Ice Climbers - 30%

13: Captain Toad - 30%
14: Chorus Kids - 27.5%

15: Magolor - 25%
16: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
17: Spyro - 25.3%
18: Ivysaur - 23.7%
19: Squirtle - 22.5%
20: Quote - 21.5%
21: Phoenix Wright - 20%
21: Shovel Knight - 20%
22: Shantae - 20.5%
23: Tetra - 20.3%

24: Midna & Wolf Link - 10%
25: Lip - 10.5%
26: Geno - 7%
27: Ray - 5%
27: Pichu - 5%
28: Daisy - 5.7%
29: Ridley - 5.5%

Character Want Ratings

1: Professor Layton - 100%
1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Simon Belmont - 90.5%
2: Sceptile - 90.5%
3: Shantae - 87%
4: Wonder Red - 86.5%

5: Snake - 85%
5: Impa - 85%
6: Magolor - 85.5%

7: Ice Climbers - 80%
8: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
9: Ryu - 60%
9: Paper Mario: 60%
10: Midna & Wolf Link - 60.5%
11: Phoenix Wright - 55%
12: Ridley - 50%
13: Inkling - 30%
14: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

15: Rayman - 25%
16: Quote - 23%

17: Krystal - 20%
17: Dixie Kong - 20%
18: Tetra - 20.5%

19: Squirtle - 10.7%
19: Ivysaur - 10.7%
20: Geno - 10.5%
20: Roy - 10.5%
21: Spyro - 7%
22: Lip - 5.7%

23: Captain Toad - 5.5%
24: Ray - 4.5%
25: Pichu - 1%
25: Daisy - 1%

Concept Chance Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 90.5%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%
-: DLC Music Packs - ?.?

Concept Want Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 100%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%
-: DLC Music Packs - ?.?%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Abtsains (Indifference)

Ninten

RATINGS

Spyro

Chance - 25.3%: Spyro has faded between obscurity and ambiguity in recent years. And this reflects in his ballot vote volume, which is moderately low at best.

Granted, Spyro has had a soft revival with Skylanders being a pretty big hit that even popularized NFC figures. You can see he's basically that series poster boy, having the first game subtitle in his namesake, having several variations in several series sets, etc. Yet a main point of Skylanders is not having a main character so you can find your favorite to use. So whether or not Activision would want to just throw arguably their strongest suitor behind them or go for someone like Trigger Happy or Pop Fizz or just about any other fan favorite Skylander for the sake of publicity and maybe sales?

Spyro has had more notable appearances along the Nintendo side as his last line of games from the last generation, except that they're all multiplats, which brings a harder sense of exclusivity. He really made his name with the first three PlayStation games. Take that for what you will, as Solid Snake made it into Brawl when he would've better served Sony in Playstation All-Stars. But if there's anything to take from this, its that there are too many 3rd parties closer to Nintendo that would appeal to a wider audience and be easier to obtain than Spyro is.

Spyro, along with Crash, has been a notable request for Playstation All-Stars to a point compariable to King K. Rool on the Smash fandom. As for the outcry of "Spyro belongs in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale", if you ever want to realize Spyro in any Smash style formula, consider that Sony saw PASBR as such a financial failure that they closed Super Bot Studios after they developed it. It's evident they don't have faith in their shameless Smash clone. I mean, it actually is a shameless Smash clone. If you trace back dev pictures taken around Super Bot around the game's speculation period, you can see someone's TV setup with Brawl running on a Wii in the background, at someone's desk. It's not like they were inspired by the game more than actually mimicking it. Oh, by the way, using super moves to KO characters translates absolutely terribly into the Smash formula. Bad call to try to stay unique, Sony. Not to say a sequel couldn't happen if another producer were to revitalize it. But for now, this argument is pretty much diverting the problem of Spyro's (or any other Sony-versed character) chances to a fantastical hypothesis.

Want - 7%: Spyro, along with Crash Bandicoot, was one of my earliest video games. Yet I have only kept up with those games no where past the Xbox. I'm sure I'd like them if I went back to play them, but I have little connection to the character over other 3rd parties for me to even want to see him in Smash.

I'm sure I wouldn't mind him if he made it in. There's more than enough material to pull from that would make him work. I remember he could breath elemental breath like fire, ice, and bubbles, has a signature horn charge, and can glide off platforms or gain altitude by a flap of his wings before a glide. I'm not too familiar with him that he sounds like he could bring more inticing options to his arsenal beyond this. Hell, Sonic's a very exciting character and all we got for him was 3 variations of the Spin Dash and a Bumper recovery. So yeah, mix up Spyro's powers evenly please.

PREDICTION

Concept: DLC Music Packs

Chance - 23.67%
Want: 34.57%

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: Smash 5 has 10 Year Wait Cycle x2
*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x2
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x1

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Spyro:

Chance: 1%
Probably one of the only characters I'd give this low a rating to. He's pretty much in franchise purgatory right now ever since Skylanders took over, and his most well received games were only playable on the PS1, unlike third parties before him.

If it's Skylanders Spyro. Keep that abomination out of this game.

But if it's classic Spyro...

Want: 100%

I LOVE the original Spyro games, so making him playable would be a dream come true. It's a pipe dream, sure, but it's one that I'll keep secretly wishing for.

Prediction:

DLC Music: 60%

It's definitely a possibility.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Spyro thing

Chance 5%:
Again, as 've said in my predictions, Spyro is another inactive(?) third-party(?) character that doesn't have much support anyway. There exists much more viable choices before him.

Want 0%:
Never known about him until I saw him from a game glitching channel called Scykoh. If he's campaigned like other characters like S(censored to prevent war)e and S(censored to prevent war)t, I'd further hate him rather than to find him a viable choice.

Prediction DLC Music 70%:
A possibility, proved by the recent Royu Leak. What might make that not happen is that hacking your own game music in it is not really a hard thing to do, so once DLC Music is sold, one can instantly hack the music pack into it and no sells.

Nominations:
Adeleine x3
Bomberman x1
Ashley x1

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Spyro

Chance - 0% - Ha. A playstation icon not even confident enough to have their own version of smash have him playable? I don't think they'd put him in this one. Activison is notoriously stingy with their characters.

Want - 30% - There are many characters I'd prefer over him.

DLC Music Prediction - 85.25% - Well, this should be popular...

Nominations
New Palutena's Guidance Conversations X3
Anna (FE) X2

MatvaradoxD

Smash Cadet
Spyro
Chance: 3%
Don't think he has much of a chance. Not only because he's third party but because I feel like he's become somewhat obscure. Not entirely since he's in the Skylanders series but he has a different design now. If it wasn't for that then he'd be on the same boat as Crash Bandicoot.

I used to play all of his games but PlayStation was his realm and I think it should stay that way. His inclusion could be cool but as for me, I'd find him odd. He could gain his popularity back if it came true though.

Predictions
DLC Music Packs - Chance: 82%

Nominations:
Mach Rider x5

Last edited:

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Spyro
Chances: 0% just for Skylanders? he isn't the protagonist anymore...
Want: 0% for a purple dragon, better give us Ridley

DLC Music:
Prediction 20%

Noms:
Better Dragons with more history: Bub/Bob x5:bubblebobble:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I have a question...
Why are we only rating one concept a day?
It's completely up to colder than ice to decide how many rates we do. Personally, I'm just glad we are rating characters again after the close of the original RTC thread. I imagine that it must be a lot of work calculating the scores for two characters.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have a question...
Why are we only rating one concept a day?
Well, it depends on Colder_than_ice's ability to do it. If someone can step up for it, maybe we would be handle it better - like 1 character and 1 concept per day.

It takes usually 15 minutes or so to tally the results for a normal day, but rating two ideas increases the chances of errors and double his load.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Spyro Chance:
5%

Has a better chance than Simon Belmont right now, his company isn't in the state of leaving gaming. There's not much signs to point that Activision and Nintendo have a great relationship right now to show signs that they could be planned pre-ballot.

The fact he's kinda the least requested right now is also worrying for Spyro chances. Not much to say regarding his chance really and I can't really give a want since I never played any of his games to the fullest extent.

Nominations:
x5 Jibanyan

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Plot twist, I have authorized access to internet where I am, which I fully expected to not have, and I'll be able to rate tomorrow... Now I feel stupid xD

My sincere apologies for being (finally pointlessly) so loud about my want to not rate my concept Sunday. On the other hand I want a clarification about tomorrow's concept, does it mean a pack of music sold individually to be usable in already existing stages or game modes or just DLC music in general? In the later case I'll change my prediction to something much higher.

@ Extremmefan Extremmefan unfortunately no, it's SSB64's Dream Land music and something from Kirby Air Ride.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Small Ridley Spyro:

Chance: 1.5%

Want: 4%

Nominations:
Concept Full Ken Alt x5

StormC

Smash Hero
1. K. Rool: 75%/100%
2. Banjo-Kazooie: 10%/70%
3. Isaac: 60%/40%
4. Bandana Dee: 50%/25%
5. Captain Toad: 25%/15%
6. Krystal: 25%/15%
7. Dixie Kong: 50%/50%
8. Impa: 50%/50%
9. Shantae: 15%/40%
10. Inklings: 55%/40%
11. Rayman: 30%/40%
12. Snake: 40%/70%
13. Wolf: 85%/65%
14. Shovel Knight: 20%/40%
15. Quote: 15%/45%
16. Ice Climbers: 10%/35%
17. Sceptile: 20%/50%
18. Wonder Red: 20%/35%
19. Promoted NPCs: 5%/Abstain
20. Henry Fleming: 15%/15%
21: Paper Mario: 30%/20%
22. Roy: 95%/0%
23. Ridley: 5%/80%
24. Chorus Kids: 25%/35%
25. DLC Alternate Costumes: 75%/75%
26. Magalor: 15%/30%
27. Midna/Link: 1%/5%
28. Ray: 20%/35%
29. Tetra: 20%/20%
30. Pichu: 15%/0%
31. Ryu: 90%/30%
32. Phoenix Wright: 15%/55%
33. Lip: 15%/35%
34. Simon Belmont: 5%/30%
35. Daisy: 15%/0%
36. Ninten: 5%/10%
37. Squirtle/Ivysaur: 20%/30%
38. Layton: 10%/30%

Chance: 5%.

Want: 30%.

DLC Music: Abstain

Beast Ganon 5x

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well, it depends on Colder_than_ice's ability to do it. If someone can step up for it, maybe we would be handle it better - like 1 character and 1 concept per day.

It takes usually 15 minutes or so to tally the results for a normal day, but rating two ideas increases the chances of errors and double his load.

That actually sounds like decent idea discussing 1 character and 1 concept per day...cuz 1 topic per day so far is pretty darn slow and it allows us to cover characters more consistently, but it really depends on whether or not colder or someone else is up to the task of calculating the scores...

Top Bottom