• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
That thread has only three pages, and it's two years old.
Not to mention it was mostly the TC that was posting on there plus some random unrelated nonsense involving a celebrity that sometimes does music and has a big rear end who's name I can't spell.

Also I can't be the only one who'd be cool with Ultimate Ghost. The stage hazard on Find Mii is Dark Lord. I'd be cool with him if he was in the BASE game, but not as DLC, that would just be silly. He looks pretty cool and could have a cool ghost based moveset, but if you're gonna just make a Ghost character, there's always Gengar.

"MUH GENWHUN!!!11one!"

Who cares. Gen 1 simply has the most liked Pokemon, hence why most of the Smash Pokes are Gen 1. Pikachu, Charizard, and Mewtwo could be argued as the most popular Pokemon of all time (the latter two getting TWO mega evolutions) and Jigglypuff is a series vet with perfect attendance.

So if we can't have Gengar then I think Ultimate Ghost could make a good substitute.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Giana
Chance: 0.2%
Sakurai would have to go too out of the way for a character who wouldn't be that good of a choice for DLC due to not being highly requested. I'll give the Giana Sister a small score of 0.2%.
I've really got nothing to say about this one...

Want: 0.4%
I'm just not familiar. Plus I want the focus to be on first party characters from here on out.

Ultimate Ghost
Chance: 0.4%
Why exactly should Sakurai spend this last bit of precious development time creating an unrequested character who's sole purpose is to be a generic boss at the end of a Streetpass minigame? This is a rhetorical question of course. I'll give the final boss of Find Mii a small rating of 0.4%.
I guess I just don't understand or something...

Want: 0.5%
Nah.

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to cause an arguement, but still I feel like everybody is ignoring the critical reception and whatnot the franchise has had and are also only peeking at the original C64 game more than anything. I'm not angry or upset, just... Baffled, really.

If anything it's worth noting she was pretty much one who rivaled Mario before Sonic even did in a way too. Granted they did go too far with insulting them with "The brothers are history" on the original copies. But even when it was tried to erase, it was quite popular among those who owned a Commodore and was even apparently pirated due to physical copy rarities. Oh, I also want to just share this hack happened at one point too.

The DS game, something I mentioned before also was rather well received and fan demand managed to bring it to the US 2011 as a limited release. So really, She isn't all that obscure. Granted nowhere near Bomberman, Mario, Pac-Man levels of popularity but still. Don't get me wrong, I think more iconic characters do deserve to be in first, but if we are talking characters like Shantae and Shovel Knight? (Shantae makes sense to me being on a Nintendo console first and running since about the end of 1999, Shovel Knight... He's too new IMO.) Giana honestly should be given a place if that's the case.

But I digress.

I still say she has a more likely chance than Klonoa ever will, honestly, IMO.

Troykv

Smash Master
Giana...

I can't rate this.. I don't have idea what exactly say xDUUU

Abstain

Ultimate Ghost:

Chance: 5%

A Nintendo character when recency in his side, but otherwise has size issues (bur probably doesn't have proportions issues), low ballot support, etc.

Want: 50%

He looks cool :p

Savvy Stylist: 7.4%
Fountain of Dreams: 15.2%

Troykv Troykv wins for the not so good doctor, and Laniv Laniv wins for the luchador mouse.
Wow! More nominations o.o

Ayumi Tachibana x5

(Now I have 10 Extra Nominations saved for a better opportuny,)

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Troykv Troykv No, No: You can. I just feel that a lot of these other reasonings I hear are unjustified. Again, The problem with Shovel Knight besides being too new... His game isn't even out in Japan yet. In particular:

Look up Giana Sisters, Oh and LOOK MORE than just her first game on the C64. Yes, Her original game was pulled off shelves, but ironically the series was rebooted. On the DS of all things.

I also kind of want to add, Shovel Knights game isn't even out in Japan yet. Even Giana has been in Japan for a while.

And if what I heard about Little Mac's reputation in Japan being true ((with him being called "Amercan Scrub" apparently)) I can only assume Shovel Knight may get an even worse reputation there in all honesty. Just saying here.
Considering the fact the franchise was even allowed a revival... On the DS of all things further adds to why I think she has a better chance. *Shrug* I'm just here to point a few things out, as I feel most here are looking at her first game and nothing else. I'm fine if you don't want her, but really: her chance is far from zero. Maybe not as likely as Inklings or so but still.

She is iconic to an extent, maybe not as much as the Plumbers later rival who emerged in 1991, But she has a legacy behind her.

Again, I'm not mad or upset. Just... Baffled and confused honestly.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Abstaining from Giana

Ultimate Ghost

Chance and Want:

Regarding Chance:

It's not that significant a Nintendo character to warrant an inclusion. Yes it had two appearances on the Find Mii games, but I feel like the Mii Plaza games do not warrant any sort of strong importance. It also looks too big to be an actual fighter (or as I like to call it, the "Ridley Problem"), and it has no major ballot support. No doubt it wouldn't sell very well as a DLC fighter.

Regarding Want:

I personally think the Ultimate Ghost looks much more fitting to be a Stage Hazard/Boss or an Assist Trophy.

Predictions:

Savvy Stylist (Savvy Style): 6.11%
Fountain of Dreams: 20.99%

Nominations:

N (Pokemon): x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
I'm going to end the day a little bit early because I've got work to do today and I'm sensing a bit of tension here.

Giana
Chance: 0% - I did do research on the character and the series and I wasn't impressed. Yes it has history with Nintendo, but it was a very bitter history, the original game was pretty much a plagiarized Super Mario Bros.

I don't think the DS revival is very impressive at all, it's so obscure that it's actually a little hard to find information on it. Very few gaming journalists have reviewed it. The Gamefaqs page for it only has about 2 1/2 pages of discussion with no walkthroughs. Vgchartz has absolutely no data on it's sales, nor could I find any information on how many copies it sold anywhere on the Internet (correct me if I'm wrong). It definitely has a cult following among fans, but that's about it.
Want: 0%

Ultimate Ghost: double zeroes.

Nominations: SSB5 is console exclusive x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Giana and Ultimate Ghost: QUADRUPLE ZEROES

As far as third parties go I do not feel Giana has the notability or popularity to even be considered, even with the recent games.

Ultimate Ghost I don't really have a good explanation for, I just don't think it has a ghost :p of a chance.

Neither interests me in the slightest.

Savvy Stylist: 4.58%
Fountain of Dreams prediction: 38.58%

Riki x5

and rip

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Quadruple zeroes
Savvy Stylist: 2.45%
Fountain of Dreams: 17.45%

Nominations:
New Wii U Earthbound stage x5

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ultimate Ghost and Giana

Chance and Want: Quadruple Zeroes

Minor pen-ultimate boss who's unneeded and an indie character who I don't care for.

Savvy Stylist: 2%
Fountain of Dreams: 16%

Nominations: Mahjong Piece (Yakuman) x5

D

Deleted member

Savvy Stylist

Chance: 1%

Want: Abstain

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 5%

The past few DLC stages indicate that music tracks can play on multiple stages.

Want: 100%

Predictions:

Jibanyan - 3%

Klefki - 0.3%

Nominations: Soul Calibur Mii Costumes x5

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Savvy Stylist
Chance 3%
its first party, I'll give it that, as well still on going to my knowledge and the character isn't just some side character. But still I pretty much expect the remaining characters to be popular choices.
Want: 10%
Its a fun idea I can get behind, but I don't particularly care.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance 60%
Before Pirate Ship, I would have given this a much lower score, but now that we know they can reuse music for stages, I think this is one of the most likely Melee stage for them to bring back, its a fan favourite stage that would look stunning on Wii U.
Want: 60%
Mixed feelings, the main reason I wanted it was for the song, which is back already, and with them re-using songs for stages lowers the chance for other cool Kirby songs to be on it like CROWNED, after all Pirate Ship doesn't have any new songs on it, not even the original Great Sea track. And its layout while simple doesn't feel worth it, especially since two other download stages already have a layout similar to Battle Field, I know that the platforms move which does add nice variety, but does that really justify it? That said its still another Kirby stage and great looking one as well, I like almost anything Kirby. Although Halberd does annoy me due to its horrendous un-kirby like colour scheme.

Predictions
Jibanyan 4%
Klefki 0%

Nominate Majora's Mask stage x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Savvy Stylist

Chance - 0.05% - She'd be too WTF to be a popular download, I'd think. It's the sort of character that would be included in the base game, like the Trainers.

Want - 0% - Nope.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance - 42.5% - Okay, now that we know music doesn't necessarily mean death, we can now expect more to come. While Dreamland 64 may take away from it a bit, this is one of the most popular stages in the games history.

Want - 90% - I can't get much higher than this for a stage, but man this would come closest.

Predictions

Jibanyan - 15.24% - Going to drop hard.

Klefki - 0.02% - A random poke.

Nominations

Namco Develops SSB5 X5

Troykv

Smash Master
Savvy Stylist:

Chance: 10%

A perfect example of a character that could be a actual option for Smash but has some important issues.

I'm okay with her, probably would be a funny character.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 20%

Well... he know two things that helps a lot this stage's chances:

1.- Exclusive DLC Stage is a possibility
2.- The Music can be shared with other stages.

Otherwise... This Stage is only wanted for be competitive? Because the music was already revived xD

I'm :4ness: with this.

Predictions:

Jibanyan: 16.4%
Klefki: 0.02%

Nominations:

Ayumi Tachibana x3
Fire Emblem Stage DLC x2

(Still saving the 10 extra-nominations)

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Savvy Stylist:

Chance: 0%
Really? I guess this would make a great WTF character, but really?
I'm actually tired of these characters who get put in just to make people shocked. We've got enough characters - first-parties - who are STILL not playable, and they've even been seen fighting in their home series, where they showed up in more than one game. I doubt they'd try to make a WTF character for DLC, since they must know that they couldn't sell on their own. If WFT was released for DLC today, only the diehard completionist and trolly fans would buy her, the rest would be confused and move on.
But this is Sakurai, and he does what he wants.
Still, I can't see this series getting more than a trophy/song. He had to be really creative to make movesets for WFT and Villager, and this would take even more ***-pulls to get it to work. Not to mention the outrage if the top few on the ballot are excluded in her favor.
Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 25%
Want: 75%
Now that we know music will not cancel a stage, and that one series has gotten two retro stages (and it wasn't Mario), FoD is looking more likely. It's definitely heavily requested, but since the ballot was only for characters, I don't know if the team knows too much about it.
I'd love to see this one in HD though. It was so pretty. And reflections work on the WFT studio, so they'd work here as well.​

Klefki prediction: 0.0%
Jibanyan prediction: 9.9%

Nom: Smash Run for U x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Savvy stylist chances: 0.28%
Copy-paste from my first rating:
A rather niche series whose target audience doesn't quite overlap with Smash's? Unless Nintendo wants to promote it as one of their strong IPs or Sakurai sees some sheer uniqueness about a Savvy stylist, it's not happening.
I suppose I agree with my past self here.

Savvy stylist want: 0%
Not sure about what's so special about the idea of a characters who use clothes as weapons. I have literally zero interest in this. The fact Style Savvy Trendsetters is one of my least favorite songs in Smash 4 doesn't help.

-----

Fountain of no-longer-pipe Dreams chances: 38%
Remember when everyone gave it super low scores or even flat zeroes when we first rated it? Contrary to Savvy Stylist I can't agree with my past self for this stage's chance rating. Pirate Ship literally smashed most of the arguments against the idea of seeing this stage coming back. Mirror effects would make this stage unviable on 3DS (especially considering Melee already struggled to keep constant 60 FPS with this stage when playing with four players), but version exclusive paid DLC stages are a thing if they're not going to work on either version. DLC stages borrowing musics from other stages (and then, even other DLC stages!) also makes the most used argument of "Dream Land already has its music" a moot point. Also the Mario and Zelda series got two stages each, so it's not like having a Kirby stage makes another less likely.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Fountain of Dreams is one of the most popular stages in Melee, for both its simple layout and awesome aesthetics, which would work amazingly in HD. I was fully confident that we would get returning stages from past games other than 64, and Pirate Ship proved that, so I would be surprised if we didn't get a returning Melee stage. Fountain of Dreams seems like the most logical stage to bring back when it comes to popularity as a stage and Melee nostalgia, with Fourside being probably a close second. That said, Fourside would probably work fine on 3DS contrary to Fountain of Dreams, so I could see it coming back over FoD if we only get one returning Melee stage because selling the stage on more systems means more money for Nintendo. FoD's layout is also similar to Dream Land 64, but I don't think that's saying much, as we had both stages in Melee after all.

Fountain of Dreams want: 100%
A such beautiful stage with a simple, hazardless layout which is a fan favorite for very good reasons and absolutely deserves to be saved from being permanently cut from the Smash lore. I actually thought it was coming back as a Wii U exclusive stage back when Dream Land 64 data was leaked, assuming that the later was going to be a 3DS exclusive and... I was severely disappointed when the 1.0.8 update was leaked and revealed that Dream Land 64 was going to be on Wii U as well. No need to explain how much my hopes to see Fountain of Dreams back literally plummeted...

... then Pirate Ship came back and smashed the main reasons why I thought the chances of seeing FoD back were negligible. Learning that honestly made me feel more happy about the chances of seeing FoD back than for Pirate Ship itself. Now Sakurai... please give us this stage back, we want to see its beauty in glorious HD!

-----

Jibanyan prediction: 10.30%
The game is set to release soon in the West, so maybe it will increase a bit.

Klefki prediction: 0%

Nominating:
Concept: ballot runner-ups as SMM costumes x1
Concept: non-playable only representation for indie characters x4

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Style Savvy

Chance: 0%

Want: 1%

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 50%

Predictions: Jibanyan 10%

Predictions: Klfeki 0%

Nominations: Mr. Stevenson X5.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Savvy Stylist

Chance: 3%

- An out-of-left-field choice and I'd be perfectly fine with that. I prefer those over the expected, popular stuff.

Fountain of Dreams

Want: 20%

- It's my favorite Melee stage but only time and Sakurai will tell if he's interested in bringing it back.

Predictions

Jibanyan: 11.7%
Klefki: 0.6%

- With the dub starting and the Yo-Kai Watch game coming out soon, Jibanyan is only going to get even more popular.

Nominations

Rerate: Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance:
50%

Raised the score thanks to Super Mario Maker and Pirate Ship sharing music with other stages. The stage is popular, but it comes down to if Sakurai wants it to return.
PLEASE! I WANT THIS TO COME BACK SO BADLY!

Savvy Stylist
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

She will basically be the unexpected character in the same vain as Wii Fit Trainer, but I think that sort of move would be very risky and even aggressive. People won't buy her just because of her games... they would buy her to complete the roster. Her low support shows this as well.
I am not interested at all. I would question why Sakurai would put such a character in Smash if it comes to pass.

Jibanyan Prediction: 9.39%
Oh boy...
Klefki Prediction: 0.12%
Not much to say.

Nominations: Goku 5x

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Savvy Stylist Chance: 0%
Not even explaining.

Want: 55%
Am interested in it though.

FoD Chance: 35%
Pirate Ship came in like a wrecking ball and smashed essentially every argument against it.

This thing deserves to be permanently forgotten.

Squirtle X5

:007:

Last edited:

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
Savyy Stylist chance 0,1% Only because there is a song in the game
Savyy Stykist want:0% Nope.

Fountain of Dreams chance: 49% Now that the drawback of the music no longer stands and being a fan favourite, I can se it happening.
Fountain of Dreams want: 85% It could look gorgeous in HD if they put their soul into it...

Predictions:
Jibanyan: 12,7%
Klefki: 0,2%

Nomination: (Re?)rate Grovyle x5

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Savvy Stylist
Chance: 15%
A character from a newer Nintendo franchise that has the potential to interest a new demographic and would be able to feature a unique move set that no other character can? Sounds like a Sakurai move.

That said, there's no way they would add her as DLC. Smash 5, though? I could see it.

It's not ideal, in fact, it's downright stupid. However, I do have a sense of humor, and it would be hilarious.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 30%
If any Melee stage is going to come back, it's going to be this one.

Want: 30%
I don't care, honestly. I'd buy it, but I have no real need for it.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
Savvy Stylist:

Chance: 16%

Want: 95%
I've probably said this before, but I'm always a sucker for weird, non-combatant fighters.

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance and Want: Abstain

Predictions for Jibanyan: 38% Chance, 36% Want
Predictions for Klefki: 3% Chance, 2% Want

Nominate DK Jr. x 5

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Savvy Stylist

Chance: 4%

I looked back at my old rating, and I realized I was pretty harsh toward Savvy Stylist. It's clear that Sakurai is a fan of surprising movesets if Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Duck Hunt are anything to go by, so "no moveset potential" is out of the question here. Rather, what the Stylist has going against her is more so ballot support. Sure the Style Savvy games are somewhat popular and the support is there, but I don't feel confident that it is enough to convince Sakurai to warrant an inclusion. Even when I look at her, she just feels more fitting for Smash 5 where she'll be the new Wii Fit Trainer.

Want: 5%

You know, now that I thought about it more, she could have an interesting moveset with the whole fashion aspect, but outside of that, she's not the kind of character I'm interested in seeing for DLC. I really think she'd be more fitting for Smash 5 where the Style Savvy series will gain even more prominence to the point that Nintendo could really highlight it as one of their new IPs.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 35%

Now that Pirate Ship and Super Mario Maker have introduced the idea of reusing music from other stages, Fountain of Dreams chances are higher. It's a very popular stage from Melee, so it is one of the forerunners for the retro Melee stage to be offered through DLC.

Want: 99%

This is a very nostalgic stage for me. It was one of the very first stages I played when I got Smash Bros Melee, my first Smash Bros game. More specifically, this was the first stage I remember playing on in Classic Mode, and I was amazed at the stage's design. The water on the ground, the fountain in the background, and the purple clouds underneath the stage, it was most certainly a beautiful stage (just imagine how amazing it would look in HD)!

Not to mention the music was fantastic (and perhaps this could be a gateway to include more Kirby music, preferably Moonstruck Blossom, Under My Control, and Sullied Grace because they would all fit into this stage perfectly)! I'd love to have this stage back not only for the nostalgia, but also because it would increase the amount of legal stages we have in competitive tournaments (this is a hazardless stage after all).

As it currently stands though, Fourside still remains as the stage I want to see the most return from Melee, hence why I didn't give this want rating a 100%

Predictions:

Jibanyan (Yokai Watch): 8.50%
Klefki (Pokemon): 0.00%

Nominations:

N (Pokemon): x5

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Style Savvy's Chance: 1%
While Sakurai likes those odd-ball characters, this one doesn't have much demand to make it viable to sell on its own merits.

Style Savvy's Want: Abstain
I admit there are characters I wouldn't dream of putting into the game that became my favorites, but I'm still not sold on this one yet. At least she wouldn't be a clone.

---------
Fountain of Dreams' Chance: 50%
It could go either way, like any other stage.

Fountain of Dreams' Want: 95%
No my ideal stage, but I welcome all stage DLC. It was pretty cool to play on, and would work fine on the Wii U. They could remove the mirror effect for the 3DS version, which wouldn't hurt the stage at all, or make it Wii U exclusive like Pirate Ship and give the 3DS a stage like Halberd or Onett.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Savvy Stylist
Chance: 0.5%
Doesn't really come off as DLC character material. I'll give the Savvy Stylist a small score of 0.5%.
I doubt the franchise will get DLC priority...

Want: 1.2%
Not really my cup of tea.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 22.4%
Now that Pirate Ship has returned against all odds, Fountain of Dreams has more of a fighting chance. I would've rated a little higher, but what came with Pirate Ship was a datamine that showed us there's a good chance we'll only be getting two more stages from here on out. I'm willing to bet that if there really are only two stages left they'll both be new stages. Even if we do get another veteran stage, there's still a lot of competition. I'll give Fountain of Dreams a rating of 22.4%, which is an 18.2% increase from my first rating.
The dream is still alive...

Want: 80%
It's a pretty neat stage, and I would like to see some more competitively viable stages in this game.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Savvy Stylist:

Chance and Want: 0%

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance: 28%

People written off Fountain of Dreams as having no chance as it's music was already used. However the Pirate Ship came back and ended up using the reused music. So this really helps Fountain of Dreams's chances.

Want:80%

Easily one of my favourite stages in Melee.

Predictions:

Jibanyan: 6.75%

Klefki:0%

Nominations:

7+DLC characters x3
Lloyd Irving x2

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Savvy Stylist
Chance and Want
Double

The bottom of this barrel has so many scrapes

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 50%
Pirate Ship completely killed the no reusing music argument, so it could go either way.
Please no. The stage looked fine, but besides that, it was really plain and kinda boring. If we get any Kirby stage, I want a completely new one, preferably from Return to Dreamland.

Jibanyan Prediction: 19.67%
Klefki Prediction: 0%

Nominations:
New Wii U Earthbound stage

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Savy Stylis

Chance & Want?

Self Explanitory.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 24.5%
While it certainly looked nice... It's basically just a clone of Battlefield with a different model.

Want: 5.7%
See what I said above.

To be fair, we've rated countless characters with minuscule chances at best.
Yet people still say characters like Banjo are completely likely even though Nintendo has strict policies? :S

Last edited:

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
Style Savvy
I LOVE the idea of more interesting characters being added to the roster, I do have to agree with some of you and say that she has more of a chance being in the next Smash game then she does as DLC. ;D

Want: 100% (I would go even high then that, if I thought it would count)
I like characters that have the potential to be interesting and unexpected. I also like characters from games that aren't represented in the roster. You can all keep King K. Rool and Isaac, I want a something from the left field, please. :D

Fountain of Dreams
Chances: 25%
It's probably the most iconic stage from Melee BUT it is a very basic stage, with only three platforms that randomly rise, fall, or disappear separating it from Final Destination and Battlefield. With the inclusion of Omega stages, Nintendo might thing this stage isn't interesting enough. Plus, we already have 3-4 Kirby stages, including Dream Land from DLC.

More stages are nice but I'm holding out for Poke-Float. ;D

Predictions:
Jibanyan: 10%
Klefki: 1%

Nominations:
Want: Poke-Float x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fountain of Dreams - Chance 30%

It is a highly requested Melee track and we now know that songs being in the game already doesn't stop past stages from being added in Smash. It's only a matter of if we are actually getting any stages form Melee at a ll.

Want
90%

Best stage that represents the best Kirby game and featured on my all time favorite Smash title. It would be a complete fellony if I even said no.

Style Savy - Chance 5%

The Style Savvy games had been slowly growing popular since the first game and who would have expected two tracks from the games in Smash? The franchise's total sales might as well be close to Punch Out level as we speak and the games are known for having a huge female following. But she suffers from things like having little ballot support and she doesn't fulfill that "fanservice" quota that Sakurai is looking for with DLC. But like many others said, this is the guaranteed oddball to expect for Smash 5 and we all know he wants to shove more casual material down our throats. :troll:

Want
80%
As a fan of oddball choices, this is one that I grew to like after thinking about the possibilities with the character's costume mechanic. So imagine being able to wear Flirty material for a sassy fighting style or Feminine for something akin to Peach's type of aerial control. The series does have that potential to get a bigger and I can see plenty of material from the games (a WTF fighter being one of them).

And one more thing, Style Savvy > Call of Duty

*waits for more angry fanboys*

Predictions
Jibanyan - 6%
Klefki - 1%

Nominations
Mahjong Tile (Yakuman) X5

Top Bottom