• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well look at that, I won again. That's 15 bonus nominations for me.

Still saving them.

Metroid Prime Stage:

Chance: 5%

Until something comes along and breaks the "new stages only with newcomers" rule we've fabricated, I don't see this happening.

Want: 100%

But with the possibilities I really want it.

NX port:

Chance: 50%

It goes both ways. Do you wait for a new installment altogether or make an ultimate version of the last game to prolong its lifespan? Who knows.

Want: 50%

Meh.

Predictions:

Galactic Knight: 3%
New director: 30%

Nominate: Concept: Popular character becomes Mii costume x5(help me out!)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
New MP Stage:

Chance: 0%

NX Port:

Chance: 100%

Predictions:
Galacta Knight: 0.3%
New Director For Sma5h: 15%

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

New Metroid Prime Stage
Chance:
5%

I don't think a new one would be made and, if anything, they could bring back Frigate Orpheon.
Indifferent.

NX Port
Chance:
0%

I think that they would make a whole new game instead of porting it to the NX.
Want: 0%
Can we be thankful for what we have?

Galacta Knight Prediction: 2.45%
Don't see this as likely.
New Director Prediction: 42.77%
The want is what I am curious about.

Nominations: Guile's Theme 5x

Laniv

Smash Lord
New Metroid Prime Stage:

Chance: 6%

Meh.

NX Port:

Chance and Want: Abstain

Predictions for Galacta Knight: 4% Chance, 25% Want
Predictions for New Director for Sma5h: 53% Chance, 74% Want

Nominate King Boo x 5

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
New Metroid Prime Stage:
Chance: 1%.
Want: 50%.

There's absolutely no reason they wouldn't just bring back Frigate Orpheon.
Which I would prefer to a ...Federation Force stage.

NX Port:
Chance: Abstain
Want: Abstain

There's no way to know what an NX port even entails...we don't really know what the NX even is yet. As such, it's impossible to really rate this...although I will add the only thing that would get me interested in a port of Smash 4 is if it has all of the DLC and it has new characters not in the previous edition.

---
Nominations: Midna x3, Two characters from one series x2

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Can we still nominate K. Rool, still haven't news.

x5 King K. Rool.
Captain America is freezing the nominations for K Rool until the 7th I believe...Allowing for a little cool off period...

Last edited:
Metroid Prime stage
chance 5%
who would it come with? We certainly aren't getting Ridley or Dark Samus so it would be kind of out of left field

Want 100%
So many great options
Phendrana, Skytown etc etc

NX port
chance Abstain
want 0%
I would rather have a fully developed game instead of a plain port

prediction
ayyy my concept
new director 25%
galacta knight 10%

noms
Midna x3
2 characters from 1 series as DLC x2

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
New Metroid Prime stage chances: 3.3%
Similar score to the Kirby stage thing, until we get a brand new stage sold separately, I'll assume that only past stages are going to be added as their own product. I just think it makes sense for DLCs to use nostalgia for the sheer number of older stages rather than adding new stages.

There's also competition from older Metroid themed stages from past Smash games to consider: Planet Zebes, Brinstar's Depths, and Frigate Orpheon. The former is arguably redundant with the more iconic Brinstar which is still on the 3DS, and the later could maybe be a technical nightmare to program when taking the Palkia Poké Ball and the Skull Kid Assist Trophy into account... or maybe I'm just telling BS and I don't know what I'm talking about, ahah. And for Brinstar's Depths, its music already returned on Brinstar and Norfair, but after all we got Jungle Japes without its original Melee music, plus it would be excellent Melee nostalgia and its gimmick is still unique within all Smash games.

Maybe the Metroid Prime Trilogy getting a Wii U download re-release could increase the chances of this concept? It definitely helped giving this trilogy more exposure, especially considering how rare and expensive the Trilogy disk is, and as such how much of a good deal it was for Wii U owners. Considering how beloved the Metroid Prime series is among players, it would make sense to add a stage from the series into Smash after all.

New Metroid Prime stage want: 90%
Definitely something I wouldn't object to. As I said the Metroid Prime Trilogy re-release really helped giving the series more exposure, and I was one of those new people having the opportunity to buy those three games for a very cheap price. I've beaten both the first game and Echoes, and I'm close to beating Prime 3 as well, and as someone who grew up with 3D action games, this had been one of my favourite video game experiences in years. (Especially the first two games, because I'd say MP3 is the weakest of the trilogy, but I'm still enjoying it for what it is.)

I actually kind of liked Frigate Orpheon as a stage in Brawl and I was disappointed when I saw that Norfair instead returned in SSB4, though I'd say it's most likely due to it being a potential programming nightmare with Palkia and Skull Kid as assist summons... or maybe it means nothing. However, after playing these games, I feel like there would be better places than this I would rather have. I'd love a Phazon themed stage, like Phazon Mines or a Leviathan, considering it's the series' main antagonistic force; as a weird, blue, electric hazard it would be so much cooler than yet another pool of acid or lava. Or maybe an Aether stage based on Metroid Prime 2, alternating between regular and Dark Aether, and in the later players would permanently take damage when they're outside of a safe zone (in which they would slowly regenerate their health instead).

Also this song really really really needs to return... I was so heartbroken when I listened it after beating Metroid Prime 1, it made me realize it didn't come back in SSB4... :sadeyes:

-----

SSB4 NX port chances and want: abstain... I really have no idea what to think about this.

-----

Galacta Knight prediction: 1.43%
I suppose he'll be our lowest rated Kirby character.

New director for SSB5 prediction: 44.44%
Might as well rate Ridley's chances for the next game :troll:

Nominating:
Returning stage: Meta Crystal x5

With the King K. Rool Mii costume I don't feel like nominating the two or more DLC characters from the same series concept anymore. Not saying this completely kills his chances as an actual fighter, but if it really means he's not going to be playable (which would suck) then it logically kills the outcome of getting both him and Dixie Kong, and that possibility was part of my interest to rate this concept. I really have no clue about his chances at this point, and as such I'm not interested about rating this concept anymore.

Besides, I hope I'll have the time to give enough nominations to Meta Crystal before the nomination list is cleaned up...

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
New Metroid Prime stage

Chance: 0%

Want: 70%

Smash 4 NX port

Want: 60%

Predictions: Galacta Knight 4%

Predictions: New director for smash 5 50%

Nominations: Pious X5.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
@KingBro1, I heed your biddance, as thy have cometh forth oncemore! But, will you be my master?

Looks like I'll be here for two more days. I recall I was one of the biggest champions of the Galacta Knight nomination back when I cared about being an active thread participant.

Concept: Metroid Prime Stage

Chance - 47%: Totally not outside the realm of possibility. Just highly unlikely when measuring this to the patterns we've seen with current and upcoming DLC stages.

Retro stages at least from the N64 (Dream Land, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom) seem to take priority. Suzaku Castle was bundled with a new 3rd party. Miiverse was a free update from a new "franchise". Taking the leaked Termina Bay into account, it would support the precedent of retro stages from more than just N64. Leaked Dr. Mario seems to support other franchises getting completely new stages. Yet if that ends up being true, consider that there have already been assets for it found in data-mined code and it has consistently appeared in a couple leaks overtime.

The two most likely cases for a Metroid Prime stage are Frigate Orpheon being up for a return (if Termina Bay is real) or just receiving one out of no special case a la Dr. Mario or Miiverse. I can't shake the feeling that the Metroid franchise is being handed the short shaft of the content pole this time around, which plays on my confirmation biases.

Want - 60.5%: Bring on the lynch mob, because I'm apathetic to Metroid Prime. No, I don't harbor inchoate hate for the subseries. I'm sure it's great. It's just that Metroid is not a very important franchise for me and I could care less if it gets passed up for additional content. I mean, yeah, I'd totally love to see the series get some love and a new stage wouldn't hurt.

Concept: SSB4 NX Port

Chance - 90%: We don't exactly know what the NX is supposed to be. Whther it be a console, handheld, a hybrid of the two, or something else entirely. If you had to ask me, I have a feeling the NX is not meant to succeed the Wii U or 3DS, but establish some sort of 3rd platform around an innovate, burgeoning tech concept.

Otherwise, I do not agree that a SSB5 is likely any time soon, or even down to the average Nintendo device lifespan of 8 years or so. SSB4 is a little more than half a year old, young in legacy and competition, with active DLC support with an indefinite end window. It would be a paltry move to just work on the 5th installment. Not to mention, Wii U and 3DS fans alike would feel swindled and the series would be tarnished of quality with the direction of work splitting between an active game and a developing one.

But the NX will be a completely new platform with unknown potential, so it's inclined to have some killer apps with magic bullets like Mario Kart 9 or Splatoon 2 (or Splatwoon, hehe) being inevitable. Smash games take an average of 7-8 years to develop, with more years needed for the next being likely. The cost-efficient and least alienating method would be to extend the SSB4 "series" as Super Smash Bros. for NX.

With this, Sakurai and his developer team have a variety of options on how to execute this. Nintendo just loves to be Bohemian, so NX tech features are mandatory. They could make an upscaled port of the Wii U version, added Wii U & 3DS connectivity (with an update to add NX compatibility to the Wii U and 3DS versions), and at least all DLC characters and stages unlocked. Maybe they'll even straight-up port and upscale the Wii U version. They could always make a new version from the ground up with new stages and an exclusive mode a la Smash Run/Tour. Now that would certainly recycle the speculative hypestorm brought when SSB4 was not even released. There's a lot they could do with this and I'd certainly expect and hope for one over a brand new game.

Want - 75%: Admit it. You're going to want it. As soon as you see it, you'll want to own it. I mean, it's freakin' Smash Brothers. Don't you want to own the whole series? Aren't you going to feel the hype oncemore!?

That being said, while I am not going to push for a completely new game on top of the two we just got, I would be drawn back by it depending on what they do with it. Like, it's going to have drafts of cash-lusting greed enough, so I would be very hesitant to purchase it if there was some absurd pricing model or microtransactions. I don't want any DLC being cut when I paid for them once. I would not advise against making any new characters, and I trust Sakurai to keep the roster the same between versions. Don't just tack on some gimmick and call it a day either. Gimme the "championship edition" of Smash 4, and watch me add one or even two to your pile of your recuperative version sellbacks, Nintendo. (Recuperative? Don'tcha think adding a penultimate version of Smash 4 would tempt many to sell the Wii U/3DS versions for the new one? Seriously, think about how that'll help the dev costs from an economic standpoint.)

Most Popular Fighter Ballot Characters By Region x3
Non-Playable Representation for Ballot Runner-ups x2

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Nominate: Concept: Popular character becomes Mii costume x5(help me out!)
Did you want to say that they got only a Mii outfit and nothing else?

Note to everyone: as I've gotten no opposition, I'll reopen King K. Rerate on the 7th. I think that I should also clean up the nomination list that day, so everything below 15 noms that day will be taken out.

Sidenote - we've also got a nomination for "New Mii Costume" - Is there more to this? Otherwise, it's confirmed already.

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
New Metroid Prime Stage
Chance: 11%
We're not even sure if we'll get any new stages outside of them being bundled with new characters, and I don't think the Metroid franchise is going to be receiving a new one anytime soon. On top of that, Sakurai even mentioned that he doesn't think the developers will add too many extra stages as DLC. I'll give the concept of a new Metroid Prime stage a rating of 11%.
I wouldn't bet on it...

Want: 95%
I would absolutely love a new Metroid Prime stage. I'd be pretty happy with any new stage in general, but the Metroid Prime trilogy is really good and deserves more attention in Smash.

SSB4 NX Port
Chance: 65%
I think it's fairly likely that we'll see an updated version of Smash 4 release for the next Nintendo console. The Wii U is already winding down, and it would be a lot to ask for a brand new, built from the ground up Smash title within the next 5 or so years. A port would make it easy to polish Smash 4 while adding a few new exclusive content here and there. I'll give the concept of a Smash 4 NX port a solid 65% chance.
It does make a lot of sense...

Want: 80%
I'm pretty happy with Smash 4 and the engine is my favorite so far. I wouldn't mind a newer version with exclusive content released for the next system to hold us over until a new Smash game can be created.

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
New Prime stage's chances: 5%

I don't see it.

Want: 80%

This could be pretty cool.

NX port's chances: ABSTAIN

I have mixed feelings on it.

Galacta Knight prediction: 2.38%
New director prediction: 34.62%

Nominations: Saffron City x5

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Metroid Prime Stage Chance: 40%. It's possible, but not all that likely. Then again, Dream Land, AKA Battlefield: Kirby Edition managed to sneak its way in, so it's far from impossible.
Want: 80%. I don't really care what stage it would be, I'd be rather happy.
NX Port: 5%. Why would this happen? Odds are the NX won't be out until late 2017-early 2018, and by that time, Smash 4 would be losing some of it's relevance.
Want: 0%. Unless if it's a "full" version with all of the original's DLC, there would be no reason to buy it.
Galatca Knight: 1.56%
New Director: 15.76%

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Metroid Prime Stage:

What Liquid said. I doubt it's going to happen unless we get a Metroid newcomer, which won't happen since the only good playable choices is dead (Ridley and Dark Samus) and other choices are juts flat out unpopular (Anything but that horrible Federation Force soldier).

Yes, god yes! Anything from a Metroid Prime that isn't that terrible Frigate Orpheon stage would make me happy.

NX port:

If Sakurai is so tired with his arm, then the chances of this happening is low. Without Iwata breathing over his neck, I doubt Miyamoto would want to convince him to make an updated port for the Nintendo NX. Again, it can go either way.

Want: 5%

Remember the controversy when Crapcom made Ultimate Marvel vs Cacpom 3 several months after the release of the first game? Yeah no, I doubt the fans would even be happy about something like that happening. I would rather have a dignified sequel instead of another horrid cash grab like New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Predictions:
Galactic Knight: 3%
New director: 30%

Nominate: Lana x10

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
New Metroid Prime Stage
Chance: 2% - We've gotten almost no Metroid Prime content throughout this entire game. Why start now.
Want: 50% - Would depend on how good the stage is.

NX Port
Chance: 4% - I don't really understand all the high scores you guys have been giving out for this. By the time NX is out SSB4 will be about 4-5 years old and will have run it's course for many people not part of the competitive crowd. It's also not like there would be any pressure to release an SSB title at NX's launch, we waited just over two years after the Wii U's launch for SSB4. Also it doesn't help that none of the other SSB titles have ever had a port.
Want: 0% - I'm fine with the version I have.

Nominations: Tag Team Mode x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Now I've got a conflict.

Should I wait until we rate Baby Mario before I start nominating Offline Tourney mode or should I just forget about Baby Mario again.

Anyone willing to help me with off line tourney nominating?

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Wow, I don't think we've ever had voter turnout this low, maybe doing double concepts was too dull for some people.

CONCEPT: NEW METROID PRIME STAGE
CHANCE: 8.18%
WANT: 62.87%

CONCEPT : SSB4 NX PORT
CHANCE: 43.61%
WANT: 45.41%
Next up we're rating Galacta Knight from Kirby and the concept of SSB4 getting a new director. Also please predict what score Lana and the concept of a Tag team stock mode will get tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Galacta Knight:
Chance: 2%.
Want: 5%.

Smash Gets a New Director:
Chance: 50%.
Want: 100%.

Who knows what could happen in the future. Judging from his health and the fact he's now worked on four games, I can easily see Sakurai taking a backseat for the next Smash and beyond, perhaps as supporting director.

While I could give this a low want rating due to fear of what could happen, I also have no idea how it could go wrong with a new director. I doubt they would do any drastic changes to the Smash formula out of respect for Sakurai's work, and it would be very refreshing to see a Smash game designed from a different point of view.
Not to mention, again, Sakurai's work ethic isn't healthy for a game like Smash. I absolutely want to see this happen for the next game. Keep in mind, I love Sakurai and everything he's done, but I want to see a tale of Smashes and Brothers, eternally retold.

---
Nominations: Midna x3, Two DLC Characters From One Franchise x2

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Galacta Knight
Chance 0%
Just some bonus boss in two games and has to compete with Bandana Dee, Magalor, Daroach and Dark Matter
Want 2%
Would prefer any of the other kirby characters just mentioned

New Smash Director
Chance: 20%
With out Iwata... sigh... there to convince to keep going, who knows?
Want: 0%
I find I relate to Sakurai well and while he occasionally does some questionable decision, I don't want to risk it with another developer, he also gave me two of my most wanted this time around

Lana 4%
Tag Team stock mode? What does this mean, you mean liking changing to another pre chosen character when you lose a stock similar to Brawl Sub Space Emmisary, or something else? either way I'll take a shot in the dark and say 7%

Nominate
Off Line Tourney mode x2
Baby Mario x3

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993

TheBazry64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBazry64
Galacta Knight:
Chance: 3%
Want: 5% i would not flame but he would stille be meh

New Director:
Chance: 50% it can go either way
Want:100% Please, since Melee Smash got worse, also there are many questionable choices and of course bias
Prediction: 2%
Nominate: 2 Dlc fighters from the same franchise x5

D

Deleted member

Galacta Knight

Chances : 6%
Want : 100

Only Kirby character i really want that's not bandanna dee.

New director

Chances : 10%

Want : 46%

Predictions/nominations unavailable

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Galacta Knight:
Doesn't seem like a big name right now. Waddle/Bandanna Dee clearly has a leg up on anyone else in the Kirby series right now.
Want:8%
Wouldn't mind him, but don't really want him either.

New Director:
Sakurai has seemingly been trying to get away from the series forever, and with his health getting worse (and with some higher up positions looking to open up) I can very well see a realistic situation where he moves on.
Want: 25%
He's frustrated me a lot, but I still really love the games. Plus you never know what direction someone else will take the series, so I'm not as big on this as many others are.

Predictions:
Lana: 13%
Tag Team: 35%

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Galactica Knight

Next Smash has New Director

Chance 60%

While I am open to a slightly different direction of smash, the general feeling shall still be maintained.

One bizarre dream I had that relates to New director is when Platinum Games develops one for NX, with Hideki Kamiya being the major director and Sakurai being the supporting director / supervisor.

The major element to a Platinum-games smash is striking and hilarious execution of aesthetics, such as some characters having more exaggerated moves (i.e. Bowser's horns and claws extending its reach to express his inner monster of becoming Giga Bowser, King K Rool having frequent eye-bloating expressions and highly open mouth for damaged and krazy expressions, etc.) When it comes to beating the many challenges in smash, the reward tiers would follow the medal awards from worst to best: Glass (No change Wario), Bronze (Light Weight (i.e. Kirby, Pikachu)), Silver (Middle Weight (i.e. Mario, Luigi, Link)), Gold (Heavy Weights (i.e. Donkey Kong, Bowser, King Dedede)), Platinum (Master Hand with Smash Ball), Pure Platinum (Master and Crazy Hands holding the Smash Ball with lightning), SMASHING PLATINUM (5-pointed Star that holds the Smash Ball Emblem with various series emblems in rainbow around the emblem) I beleive if Platinum Games take hold, it would be slightly more competitive with greater tone of comedy.

Anyways... I'm done with that

Predictions:

Lana - 8%
Tag Team - 10%

Nomination: Tamagon x 10

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Quick this time...getting lazy

Galacta Knight

Chance: 1%
Bandana Dee and Magolor have pretty much all of the support for a fourth kirby character Galacta Knight would be heavily overlooked, not to mention he's got a lot of similarities to Meta Knight...

----

Not interested...

----

Concept: SSB5 New Director

Chance: 30%
Sakurai's very passionate about smash...He may be hesitant to give the reigns away to someone else...Sure Smash 4's benn hard on his health but despite that he's still put in the work to get it done...that said he may realize it's time to move on...

----

Edit: forgot about want
Sakurai's done a good job when you look at the overall picture, sure we all have our complaints but considering the work he's put in...A new director may be a fresh take (and may get Ridley in as a playable character unless he shares the same views as Sakurai) but at the same time, it may not be the same Smash without Sakurai at the helm...I'm gonna stay neutral with this one...

----

Prediction:
Lana: 4.38%
Not Impa levels of support...or importance to the Zelda franchise as a whole either...Would Lana be considered third party or is she still Nintendo property? In other words is she Zelda's Geno? cept with recency...

Concept: Tag Team mode: 13.54%
Could be different but may be unecessary

----

Nominations:
Tetris Stage x2
!Rerate: Midna x2
Concept: 2 or More DLC Characters from the same series x1

Last edited:

Mario123311

Smash Ace
SSB5 New Director
Chance: 90%
Want: 85%

I'm fine either way... As long as I get my game.

A new Director seems pretty much innevitable at this point, Sakurai's health when making the 4th has been pretty bad with his arm condition and such. I do worry about third parties like Sonic and Pac-Man not returning sometimes which would severely disappoint me IMO.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Hoo boy. I better keep this brief. I got a lot of scale tipping to do now.

--

Galacta Knight

Chance: 2.5%
He's cool and all, but nearly everything about him makes him a tough sell. His only role has been as the boss of one story (Kirby Super Star Ultra) and one appearance as a bonus boss (Kirby's Return to Dream Land). Though he has a few new moves, his fighting style is very similar to Meta Knight's, just with a lance instead of a sword. He'd lend more toward being a clone than a unique character...and we all know how much the collective fanbase likes clones.

With few appearances in the series, no characterization, a moveset derived mostly from a character we already have, and no support with most Kirby fans pushing for Bandana Dee, the only way Galacta Knight is getting in is as a surprise clone or a Meta Knight alt.

Want: 15%
He's cool as a boss, but he'd offer hardly anything as a character in Smash. He'd be better served as a Meta Knight alt, if you ask me.

Concept: Smash 5 Has a New Director

Chance: 35%
This boils down to a number of factors we don't know much about. Sakurai has a way of coming back to the series after giving it a rest for a while, and so the longer it is until Smash 5 is announced, the greater the chance of him being all in once again. With Mr. Iwata's passing, one of Sakurai's biggest motivators is no longer around, but at the same time, Sakurai is well known for pushing himself far beyond his limits once he gets going.

Then there's the health concerns...which is where this gets complicated. It'll probably depend on if Sakurai still has any pain by that point, and if he feels like he can push through it.

I don't know. On one hand, Sakurai has gotten better at the helm with each Smash game, but I don't want to consign him to even more pain and more stress because I know firsthand what that can do to someone. On the other, a new director could bring in a new, fresh outlook...but it might be one that isn't the best for the series.

I don't know. I just don't know.

Lana Prediction: 3.25%
Yet another Zelda candidate...but one lacking in support whose only appearance is a spinoff.

Prediction for the Concept of a Tag Team Mode: 8.25%
If it was in the works, it probably would've been mentioned by now...

Nominations:
Concept: Multiple DLC Characters from the Same Series x5

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Galacta Knight

Want: 10%

New director for smash 5

Chance: 70%

Want: 55%

Predictions: Lana 3%

Predictions: Tag team mode 3%

Nominations: Pious X5.

D

Deleted member

Galacta Knight

Post-Sakurai era Kirby character? Check.
Clone of an existing character, which would receive a ton of backlash? Check.
Low demand? Check.
Fierce competition from his own series? Check.

That one percent is just in case Sakurai surprises us.

New Director for Smash 5

This could go either way.

Only because I'm curious to see what direction a new director would take.

Predictions:

Lana - 2.5%

Tag-Team Mode - 2.5%

Last edited by a moderator:

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
Considering how successful SSB4 is, I don't see another Smash coming for a really long time. So after the DLC, we're going to be stuck with these characters and Sakurai can go do whatever he wants. I don't think I'll be able to tell whether SSB5 gets a new director for at least 5 years from now, which is completely fine with me.

For Galacta Knight I don't really see him being playable any time soon nor am I really desperate for him to get in. Maybe if he gets a bigger role, but Waddle/Bandana Dee has a higher priority at the moment.

Galacta Knight
Want: 10% (I prefer Bandana Dee and Magolor)

SSB5 has a new director

Lana prediction: 3%
Tag Team Mode prediction: 9%

Nominations:
Multiple DLC characters from same series 5x
King Boo 5x

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
New Director
Chance: 30%
Sakurai has said that he quits almost each game.
While there's a big chance he's stopping now, due to Iwata being elsewhere, he could easily be on Smash 5 again

Almost want to say that this score depends on K. Rool/how the ballot turns out

Pink Puffball's Revenge (How's that for a Kirby reference)
Chance: Abstain
Hard to judge

Want: 20%
I don't like Meta Knight's playstyle.

Lana: 2.79%
Tag Team Mode: 6.7%

Multiple characters from the same series x5

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Galacta knight

The amount of supporters this guy has is so transparent, it's almost as if it isn't there!

Want: 3%
*Sigh*

New Sash bros. Director

Sakurai has stated that this will probably be his last smash bros. title. But you never know, he might just get dragged back in there.

On one hand, I can understnd Sakurai's discomfort with working on the series any longer. On the other Hand, I don't think anybody else could ever work on this series just as good as he could( unless Miyamoto was working on it).

Nomination:
New Mii fighter class( Mii Dual Wielder, Mii mage, etc.) x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Galacta Knight chances: 0.18%
An hidden boss in two games who hardly has the power to represent the Kirby series over Bandanna Dee. Not happening.

Galacta Knight want: 0.5%
Not interested.

-----

Ridley playable in th next game SSB5 getting a new director chances: 70%
This is something I could see happening. Masahiro Sakurai dislikes sequels and Satoru Iwata is no longer here to encourage him to do another Smash game. Is he doesn't want to work on this project anymore, then it's likely that Nintendo will find someone else instead, as I doubt they're going to drop a such influent series permanently.

SSB5 getting a new director want: 60%
I don't have anything against Masahiro Sakurai, but some part of me is curious to see how someone else would handle the series.

-----

Lana prediction: 1.10%
MUH RELEVANCE RECENCY!!!!1!1!! But besides that, she literally has nothing going for her.

Tag-team stock mode prediction: 12.50%
It is pretty much already programmed in the game as part of Smash Tour, but will it be extended to Smash mode as well?

Nominating:
Returning stage: Meta Crystal x5

Top Bottom