• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Snake
Chance:
-Main Roster: 30%
-As DLC: 15%

I want to say we've seen all of SSB4's third party reps. The whole nature of a cross-company character is such a big deal that they'd say something...and yet Hideo Kojima has said he's heard nothing (although it could be a smokescreen). Nintendo and Konami have been on less friendly terms since Brawl's time, and the only Metal Gear Solid game that's made it to a Nintendo system since was a remake that didn't even feature the Snake in question. Besides, wasn't there talk of Kojima wanting to "retire" Snake as a character out of respect for his late Japanese voice actor?

He'd be even less likely through DLC. Why go through all of that legal trouble for an optional character thrown in after production?

Want: 25%

He was a novel concept in Brawl...but overall, he didn't quite fit in with the other fighters. I'm okay enough with Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man that I'm fine with Snake walking. If he comes back, though, then for the love of Master Hand please do something about the ludicrous range on his tilts. >_>

Isaac
Chance:
-As DLC: Abstain

He's popular, but popularity alone doesn't equal a roster spot. We haven't had a new Golden Sun game in years, after Dark Dawn didn't quite live up to expectations, meaning Isaac hasn't been relevant for a while. All he has going for him other than moveset potential is the fact that we haven't seen him as an Assist Trophy yet. He may yet join Charizard and Little Mac as summons promoted to playable... but I don't like his odds.
And since he as an AT in Brawl, I'd be really surprised if he wasn't in SSB4 in any form. It'd rule him out for DLC, but if that happened it still wouldn't rule out his son making it in...

Want: 60%

Another spellsword character? Elemental magic that would still feel different from Robin? An affinity toward earth spells, something no one else on the roster has aside from DK's hand slap? Sure, let's see him.

Predictions:
Dr. Mario:
3.9%
Bowser Jr.: 14.51%

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Snake

One thing about Snake... I think if he's in, he'll almost certainly be revealed before launch. We got Snake at E3 last time, and Sonic well before release both times. We got Mega Man and Pac-Man at E3 this time. If Snake is in, he'll get a little gameplay trailer (no pre-rendered video). But there's only so much more time for that. He could be at Comic Con, or he could be in the August Direct. If he's not in either, I'll become very skeptical. As it is, he still has a decent chance. But we're really close to launch without seeing him, so it's looking less likely.

Going off the criteria I mentioned before... He has uniqueness and he has popularity. The only thing he lacks is promotion that makes sense to Nintendo. I'm sure Konami would be fine with him being included. But Konami hasn't made any games for Wii U or 3DS since last year, and have said that they don't have any plans to, on the Wii U anyway. Not a lot of motivation for Nintendo to promote Snake. The fact that his inclusion was a favor to Kojima by Sakurai makes him even more vulnerable, IMO. Sakurai might have some personal reasons to include him, but that only goes so far.

He also doesn't really fit in with the 3rd party trio we have now... Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man - that's a trio of old school gaming icons. Snake may have originated in the 8-bit era, but he's not an old school icon. And all of them have a better track record with Nintendo than Snake.

Snake chances: 34%
Snake want: 5%
I never thought he belonged anyway.

Isaac

Isaac is pretty popular and he comes from one of the larger series not represented (with a few million in sales). He lacks in relevancy without being old enough to be retro, however. He has potential for a fairly unique move set, with earth and plant based moves (with Ivysaur gone, he'd be the only plant-based, unless you count Pikmin), but he could potentially have other types of magical attacks since the Djinn system in Golden Sun is pretty flexible.

However, it should be noted that Robin is already in as a sword-and-magic user. Robin uses several common elemental types (lightning, fire, wind, dark, light). This means that Sakurai probably would not want to put Isaac in with a sort of generic magic move set - he'd be more likely to keep to earth and plant moves.

Likewise, Shulk and Takamaru are both still out there, meaning he isn't the only swordsman trying to get in. Yes, yes, of course they can all have unique move sets and "play completely differently! :mad:". The fact remains that Isaac sticks out a little less because of them. It is of course possible for all of them to be included, although I'd be quite surprised to see Shulk, Isaac and Takamaru all three get in at this point.

That said, all three have decent chances. I just don't see Sakurai adding four newcomers (five if you add Lucina, who was a late addition) who use swords.

However, we have yet to see his AT, which definitely helps him. However, Sakurai said he wanted to add as many ATs as possible, and we still haven't seen as many as there were in Brawl... There have to be a lot of them left.

Isaac chances: 20%
All in all, Isaac has a lot of requests and good uniqueness, but not a lot of relevancy. Golden Sun is a series on indefinite hiatus at the moment, and that's the biggest hit against him. After Shulk, I think he has the best chances of repping another new series. I would be pleasantly surprised to see him, but he's not really favored.
Isaac want: 73%
I like Golden Sun, but there are other characters who are higher on my list.

Predictions:
Dr Mario - 4%
I think people will think he's a very likely alternate costume. A likely returning veteran? Nah.
Bowser Jr - 15%
He has some chance as a clone character, but the fact is that a second Mario newcomer isn't likely, and the roster is filling up, Gematsu or no.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
King K. Rool
60.49% chance (was 53.62%)
80.84% want (was 80.53%)

No monkey with a ponytail is capable of committing regicide; even though Dixie's chance score went up, K. Rool's managed to rise as well. Oddly, his want score remained virtually identical to what it was before. Unfortunately, that just isn't good enough; he's now exactly a tenth of a percent behind Shulk for the title of our most wanted newcomer.

And, as I was typing Mewtwo's section, we had a late rating come in from Arcanir. Just as I always include ratings made after I end the day but before I start the next one, I included his. The result? His want rose by a fifth of a percent, and he defeated Shulk. Sorry, Shulk, but the future of the title "Most Wanted" doesn't belong to you.

Mewtwo
75.56% chance (was 66.93%)
78.18% want (was 78.21%)

As with K. Rool, Mewtwo's chance score increased by nearly ten percent. As with K. Rool, Mewtwo's want score remained almost identical to what it was before. Seriously, it's scary how closely we were able to replicate our previous want scores. That's amazing from a statistical point of view... it's like cloning data.

Today it's time for Snake and Isaac. Yesterday I hinted that there was some reason I grouped the two of them together for today's rating. I was making stuff up as I went along--I have no idea why I grouped the two together! Anyway, please rate Isaac of Golden Sun and Solid Snake of Metal Gear in chance and want.

Tomorrow? It's time for some Super Mario discussion! Please predict how Doctor Mario and Bowser Jr. will fare! Also note that nominations are still on hold, and that Pichu has been replaced by Black Shadow on our schedule.
Schedule:
Day 279: Shulk, Chorus Kids, and Gematsu
Day 280: Dark Pit and Roy
Day 281: Dixie Kong and Lucas
Day 282: K. Rool and Mewtwo

Day 283: Snake and Isaac
Day 284: Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr.
Day 285: Takamaru and Black Shadow
Wow, that Mewtwo chance is a bit... optimistic.
*sigh* I'm just going to keep my thoughts to myself.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Snake
Chance:
-As DLC: 15%

I want to say we've seen all of SSB4's third party reps. The whole nature of a cross-company character is such a big deal that they'd say something...and yet Hideo Kojima has said he's heard nothing (although it could be a smokescreen). Nintendo and Konami have been on less friendly terms since Brawl's time, and the only Metal Gear Solid game that's made it to a Nintendo system since was a remake that didn't even feature the Snake in question. Besides, wasn't there talk of Kojima wanting to "retire" Snake as a character out of respect for his late Japanese voice actor?
He was talking about Roy Campbell/Colonel :p

ZecaOMestre

Smash Apprentice
Snake:
Chance: 60% - Yeah, he is a third party, but he is such a unique and fun addition that I don't think Sakurai will want to scrap it. Sakurai said himself he hates cuts, so I assume that if he had to cut a character it wouldn't be probably the most unique one. I could be wrong, but I really hope not.
Want: 100% - He's just so great and satisfying to play as, especially because of the huge contrast between him and the rest of the roster.

Isaac:
Chance: 30%

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Snake:
5%
Kojima said he doesnt know if Sakurai is using Snake. That's the biggest mark against his chances. We already have three third party characters, and Sakurai has said there is a limit with third party characters. Also, the visual of Mario with the three third party characters seems very complete. That's more of a gut thing, but my ratings have always been mostly gut. Snake doesnt fit in that picture.
Want: 0%
Snake was fun in Brawl, but he's always been a Sony guy.

Isaac:
45%
The dormancy of the series hurts him, but the lack of him as an AT is telling. I expect less GS content in this edition, but that all depends on the character. Still, GS did have a game last generation, underwhelming as it was to most GS fans.
Want: 100%
We want another Robin! (Isaac's name in Japan)

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Isaac:
As with K. Rool, I find him to be unlikely due to the current newcomer selection being exclusively characters who have made major appearances since Brawl. Arguably Dark Dawn could be a point in his favour, but he's all grown up in that...

Sadly Robin somewhat dips into his niche as a magic swordsman which possibly may also affect him?

Want: 80%
Sure, why not? I imagine pushing things off stage, or using the Djinn in a variety of different ways could be pretty entertaining. Whilst we now have a magic swordsman, it's not like Isaac's magical skills are a carbon copy of Robin's.

Snake
Chance: 15%
One of the more commonly believed to be gone veterans. That whole biz with refusing to port MGS onto the Wii U hasn't aided his chance any either.

Not that I mind at all either. If we have to have an explosive moveset from Konami, can't we have freaking Bomberman instead of Snake? I mean the clue is in his name really.

Thank you for opening the floodgates for third parties Snake, but you have outlived your usefulness.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Snake:
Chance: 77%
I’ve been planning this one for days. Many of these inspired by the lovable Snake thread:
[Collapse=Positives]
Praised as a “Superb addition” by Sakurai, the first third party character in Smash Bros, not overshadowed by Sonic to Sakurai, Sakurai hates cuts.

Goes without saying. He’s pretty important to Smash Bros. Nearly every interview that mentioned third-party before 2014 had Sakurai mention “Snake and Sonic”, so he’s not bias in one direction. Sakurai knows there’s a great fanbase for every character in Smash Bros, and I’m sure it would punish him to cut Snake, especially since his inclusion made a different audience want to play the game.

Metal Gear Solid 3D came out a few months before development started.

One of the best things he has going for him, and the perfect reason “He’s not on Nintendo” means nothing. Kid Icarus Uprising and Fire Emblem Awakening came out slightly before development started, and they’re getting a great bundle of love in this game. It’s definitely an ace for why Snake may return (or Big Boss will take his place), especially considering how much love that game got from Nintendo (You could shotgun Yoshi!). His current status with MGSV wouldn’t mean anything, unless they’ll axe him mid development for not watering it down for Wii U (like MGS4, rite?)

Sakurai’s 2012 tweet:

This tweet means, in early development phases, Metal Gear was on his mind. So he didn’t forget about Snake. Hey, I thought his Crush 40 tweet meant Sonic was returning, and I thought his Shulk tweet meant Shulk was joining, and look how that’s going!

Nobody saying “No”

This is another good point. Watch the Smash Bros talk at about 28:43 in the video:
And watch around 6:45 of this video:

Notice: These 2 have not said flat out “no”. “IDK” and “Um…we have not announced um…Solid Snake yet” were the responses. So his chances aren’t hurt by it at all, and we can give him brownie points for not getting killed off yet.

Also, that laughter was uncanny. I won’t bring that up into a factor, since maybe Kojima laughed at the random question, but I do think it’s the “hiding something” kind of laughter.

Choking animation:

This one is somewhat of a push, but if people bring up “sleep is in this game” in favor of Jigglypuff, then I shall bring this up:

See how Fox is grasping for his neck? It’s similar to the animation characters used while grabbed by Snake in Brawl. That was literally the only time that animation was ever used in Brawl, to my memory.

Now think, they brought tripping back and its primarily used by Diddy Kong, but also appears in some other ways such as the Tingle AT (I think)…this can be a case of recycling animations/mechanics for an item that are also used in a moveset.
Rayman trophy:

Okay, this is only worth a mention: If they went out to Ubisoft just for a Rayman trophy, why would they not go out to Konami for a popular fighter? Its only worth a mention since it can be nothing, but its pretty bad if they only went to Ubisoft for that but didn't do a thing with Konami.

[/collapse]
[collapse=Negatives]

…Or negative counters.

“He doesn’t fit.”

*Sigh* Smash Bros is a crossover. It’s never been about fitting in when choosing the roster; they make the character fit in. I will admit, his neck snapping was a little harsh for this type of game, but if they had that before, I doubt this would suddenly be a reason Sakurai won’t add him in again. Compared to some of the stuff he does in Metal Gear, the stuff he does in SSB isn’t that out of place either.

“He’s not on Nintendo.”

Read: Positives: Metal Gear Solid 3D.

“Kojima said idk.”

Actually, Trolljima said “(Uncanny asian laughter) idk!” As mentioned, Kojima could have just said flat out “No” if he knew he’s out, and couldn’t if he was in. Not to mention, a Sega developer and Namco developer said the exact same thing on Sonic and Pac-Man, so it really doesn’t hurt his chance.

“Shiek stole his grenades; Zero Suit Samus stole his Final Smash!”

I know. This is why I give up. It’s done. Snake will never return! They gave similar attacks to other fighters! Goodbye, Snake, you will never join again because of these copycat chicks.

“He hasn’t been revealed yet. They would have revealed him before Pac-Man if he was still in.”

Oh really? Really?! Watch, there will be a live stream, be it for an event or Nintendo Direct, where the world will explode with surprise as soon as they hear:

“Kept you waiting, huh?”

“He’s Third Party.”

And this is the only reason I can’t give him a higher score. Third Party isn’t as easy to get as others after all. However, I doubt it’ll be that much of a problem if Sakurai can get Rayman just for a trophy. Also, I believe the limit to 3 3rd party characters exist as much as the 2 FE character limit does: False crap made by the Smash community. There is no limit, at least low enough to squeeze a veteran in.

…In case you didn’t get it, there’s pretty much no real negative against him besides being third party. I suppose people can take the Kojima comment the other way though.[/collapse]

Want:
100% I don't say that just because his Brawl appearance got me into MGS, but because he deserves it completely. As the first third party character and the one who brings out the most variety to the table, the game just won't feel right without Snake, and it would surpass Brawl in every way to me if Snake returns.

Seriously dude, you took the words right out of my mouth and then some.

As for my personal rating;
Chance: 80%
Something inside me tells me he's playable, but that might just be bias speaking.

Isaac
Chance: 60%
Highly requested character and from a currently unrepresented series. Appeared as an AT in Brawl, so that could be a great hint towards greater things, or a death sentence depending on who you ask.
Want: 50%
Indifference. I should probably play Golden Sun soon, it actually looks pretty good.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Snake

Chance: 10%
I've readjusted his score from the negligible percentage I left it at before. Understandly, a lot of people are skeptical that he's returning, because even though Hideo Kojima has given Sakurai the green light to use his character, there are still licensing issues to sort out. This of course is challenging and I imagine it's a migrane-inducing experience. For Sakurai to endure yet another after Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Sonic, is a little hard to envision. With all these hurdles in mind, I still believe there's a chance that the team decides he's worth the trouble. A lot of people were excited to see him in Brawl. I can only conclude that the hype train will go into overdrive if this game gets SEGA, Namco, Capcom and Konami's best.

Only legalise and red tape are obstacles against a character who was blatantly a quality addition. To lambast him for not having an MGS game on the Wii U is missing the point of third party inclusions, and to be honest, I don't blame Konami for not porting MGS 5 after how terrible their excellent NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE remake did. Fans thumbed their noses at a remake of one of the greastest games of all time. They've no one to blame but themselves for eliminating all incentive to release major software on the Wii U. Don't even wanna hear the moaning. Plus, no one was exactly eating up the Snake Eater port on the handheld either.

My belief is that Snake has been one of the more worthwhile playables. He took the chess board with him everywhere he went as a function of being a character who specialized in stage control, always giving the opponent something to think about outside the immediate threat of Snake himself. Furthermore, the majority of his moves were not only a beautiful collection of weapons and attacks that paid homage to various games in MGS, but they synergized with each other extremely well. Even his box had its uses.

Isaac

Chance: Abstain
I'll wait until the next direct before giving Isaac another chance score. By then, my prediction should be more reliable. :troll:

Want: Abstain

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Alright so Snake
1% chance
0% want

Snake was pretty much deconfirmed when Snake's creator said he would like for Snake to be in the game but he hasn't heard anything about it.
http://nintendoeverything.com/kojima-wants-snake-in-the-new-smash-bros-but-its-not-likely-to-happen/

Remember also that Sakurai's roster was probably finished before this interview, as indicated by what Sakurai said about Greninja at the E3 roundtable

There's also this
That whole biz with refusing to port MGS onto the Wii U hasn't aided his chance any either.
-

Then there's Isaac.

Chance: 30%?
Want: 40%

Isaac has some things going for him. First, he's eligible. He's among the more popular requests (outside of Japan) and from what I hear his moveset would be unique. He also hasn't been seen as an assist trophy yet, which could be seen as a plus.

I used to view his chances as higher, but as the available character slots narrow I keep unconsciously lowering his chance.

As for want, I haven't played the game myself, but some of the movesets I've seen made for him are cool. It's not enough to really make me want him but I think his inclusion would be not bad. I hope for the sake of Golden Sun fans that he at least makes it back in as an assist trophy.

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Snake Chance: 50%

First off, people claiming Snake is "Deconfirmed" because of what Hideo Kojima are... illogical. What on earth is he supposed to say in a situation like that? There is no way he wouldn't know if Snake was or wasn't in the game! It's not like he could confirm Snake on the spot if he was in the game.

All that tells us is that Kojima still wants Snake in the game. He got into Brawl because of that, and there is no reason to believe this will not be the same.

I really, really, really don't want Snake in this iteration. I love his playstyle, but I can only see one more 3rd party getting in, if any more at all. And my most wanted 3rd party character, and most wanted character over all, has already been confirmed to be in this game, at the very least, as one, maybe two trophies. Sooo... no. Take his moves, give them to someone else. (Had an idea of giving some of his moves to Wolf, that could work)

Isaac: Abstain.

Don't know nearly enough about Golden Sun to rate this.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Snake chance - 25%
A year ago, I would have given him more like 75%. But now, I feel like he would have been revealed already if he were in the game since they've already made a big deal about the third-party characters in the game. It's still possible, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Want - 55%
I'm barely above neutral. If I were to pick one way, I'd say I want him back, but it won't be a big deal to me if he doesn't return.

Isaac chance - 15%
I don't think he has enough relevance or popularity to make the promotion to playable.

Want - 35%
Can't say I'd be mad if we saw him, but there are others I'd prefer and I don't think he really deserves it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Snake:

Chance: 70%. I would give a 100% rating, but it concerns me that he hasn't been shown yet. Nevertheless, Snake doesn't really have a reason to sit this one out. I'm sure Kojima and Sakurai are still pals or whatever, if that's a factor, which it probably is.

But Solid Snake is, honestly, in quite a similar situation to the one he was in before Brawl.

Consider this:

2007: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, exclusive to Nintendo Gamecube, and upcoming Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, exclusive to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
2013: Meta Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D, exclusive to Nintendo 3DS, and Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, exclusive to (surprise) Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

My point? Snake's games have always been multiplatform, and in both instances, he's had a game exclusive to non-Nintendo platforms.
So that point is probably null.

@ Tikivoy Tikivoy explained everything I had to say quite eloquently, so if you want to hear what else I had to say, he's probably listed it.

Want: 80%. As I've said about every other veteran, once you're part of the family, you deserve to stay. Snake, additionally, has a very unique moveset I would hate to see go.

Isaac:

Chance: 50%. I don't know what to think of Isaac. One the one hand, he's a popular and unique potential fighter, which is always welcome in my opinion. But his series itself...in addition to being small, is also quite forgotten by Nintendo. Hell, Golden Sun's latest game came out years ago, and he wasn't even the main character (his son was). I think, considering Isaac's popularity, that Golden Sun is in a similar situation to Earthbound/Mother, and it deserves some recognition. However, considering he's the star to the latest game in his series, I could see Isaac getting overlooked for Mathew. Of course, Isaac could end up playable and Matthew replace his Assist Trophy.

Want: 65%. I don't know much about Isaac, but from what I've seen, he could be a really cool fighter. I'd definitely try him out if he's playable.

--- Predictions:

Dr. Mario: 15%.
Bowser Jr.: 4%.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Isaac: 20%
It seems harsh, but he'd be a pretty hyping character with the potential of his trailer... but there's not much time left for him to have a trailer, and a lot of highly requested characters who still need one. I don't see him being secret as he does have to win over quite a few people, so sadly I don't think he's likely to be playable.

Sadly indeed.

Snake: 10%
Konami aren't really supporting Nintendo, I mean all the 3DS is getting at this stage is PES and Yu-Gi-Oh... and that's not talking about the Wii U who's VC titles are it's only saviour... that said, that could be enough if Sakurai is heavy enough about it, but with how pleased he seems at Megaman and Pac-Man, personally I'm not convinced.

Want: 25%
Meh, I will miss the moveset, but the character didn't fit... In a perfect world Joanna Dark would take it, but that's a pipe dream, so I guess Snake being back would make me happy, but I would also question where my Konami games are at.

Dr. Mario: 11.1%
I still think the consensus will be Alt.

Bowser Jr.: 42.1%
I still don't understand why people think only one Mario rep is happening...

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
Issac:
Everything abstain!
I have no knowledge of this 'Golden Sun' people speak of.

Snake:
Chance: 35%
I admit, I think I underrated him the last time (10% by the way). He is a popular veterna but, eh, I still can't see him happening
FLAME SHELD
I wasn't really a fan of him too much and I think he's more of a Sony character.

Predictions:
Dr Mario - 8.05%
Bowser Jr - 5.93%

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Isaac:

My hopes unfortunately aren't too high. We were lucky enough to even get him as an AT in Brawl. That said we have yet to see any indication of him being an AT again so it's really just a waiting game, since there's nothing to or against him aside from the fact that he will reappear in some capacity (either as an AT or a character).

I grew up with Golden Sun, he (or Felix, or any GS character really) is the only character that would actually make me cry in joy if he were revealed. I think Golden Sun deserves a rep on the roster for the classic games alone. Dark Dawn may not have sold as well, but it still came out a year after Little Mac's latest game so it at least means he's relevant enough to continue discussing. *sigh*. Plus he's a rep for the GBA era, which we really don't have at all aside from Marth.

If you guys aren't familiar with Golden Sun, do yourselves a favour and check out it's release on the Wii U's Virtual eshop. It's a fun JRPG, maybe not the best story, but the gameplay, puzzles and music are all great, the characters and locations are vibrant and unique, the combat is innovative using a mix of melee, psynergy and summons. The sequel is also releasing in Japan tomorrow so it should be showing up in North America soon too!

Snake:

Chance: 50%

Snake has a chance of returning, whether it's as a default character or DLC. I can't really comment because I'm not familiar with the reasons people have brought up with regards to his chances.

He's a great character, but I never really felt like he fit in with the cartoony character styles. I'd love to see his move set re-inspired into an Advanced Wars character instead, which I also feel deserves representation on the roster (all the GBA reps, holla!).

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess I came back in time...

Isaac: 55%
The death of Gematsu leak honestly gave me a lot more hope for Isaac. The number seems about right - him being in or not is almost a coin flip, while I think he's a little more likely to be in than not.

A hundred times, YES. I love the Golden Sun series to death, and he's currently my most wanted newcomer.

Snake: 25%
I've lost faith on him. The primary reason is the way Pac-Man's trailer was shown, as the coming together of four of gaming's greatest mascots. Snake... unfortunately, is nowhere near their level.

That said, I still like how he was in Brawl. Military Equipment, CQC and his codecs all contributed to me liking him. 4 3rd parties isn't really a stretch on a 50-ish roster either.

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Snake:

Chance: 70%. I would give a 100% rating, but it concerns me that he hasn't been shown yet. Nevertheless, Snake doesn't really have a reason to sit this one out. I'm sure Kojima and Sakurai are still pals or whatever, if that's a factor, which it probably is.

But Solid Snake is, honestly, in quite a similar situation to the one he was in before Brawl.

Consider this:

2007: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, exclusive to Nintendo Gamecube, and upcoming Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, exclusive to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
2013: Meta Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D, exclusive to Nintendo 3DS, and Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, exclusive to (surprise) Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

My point? Snake's games have always been multiplatform, and in both instances, he's had a game exclusive to non-Nintendo platforms.
So that point is probably null.
There's wrong stuff in there.
Metal Gear Solid 4 was exclusive to the Playstation 3. So Metal Gear Solid 5 going multiplatform but intentionally avoiding the Wii U does count as a punch to the crotch.
Also, I don't know why people consider a remake exclusive to be a big deal when the original found success on a different console.
Also, back in Brawl days Nintendo wasn't struggling with third party companies completely abandoning them in droves.
Also, back in Brawl days Nintendo didn't have the situation of Sony and Microsoft DIRECTLY aiming at their user base. (Which matters because presence in smash = promotion, and promoting Snake = selling more PS4s or XBones. No one in their right mind would consider that a reasonable business choice.)
Also, back in Brawl days, Nintendo was swimming in money from the Wii and didn't have to even bother using Smash and Mario Kart as a salvation charm. The marketing reality of Smash is completely different right now.
Also, back in Brawl days, Nintendo wasn't using Smash Bros as a hype wagon for all their games and third party reveals didn't come with huge Virtual Console promotion.
Also, back in Brawl days, there weren't three other third party characters for Snake to compete with.
Also, back in Brawl days Snake was revealed immediately with all the hype a third party should carry. Now we're talking about Snake chances less than two months from the game's release.

My point? The situation is not at all the same. It's very different.

Ok, I bit in that instance, but I'm not biting anymore. Snake arguments aren't my cup of tea and they send me to berserk mode like Dee does to others. I'll see you all after this is all done.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Metal Gear Solid 4 was exclusive to the Playstation 3. So Metal Gear Solid 5 going multiplatform but intentionally avoiding the Wii U does count as a punch to the crotch.
Also, I don't know why people consider a remake exclusive to be a big deal when the original found success on a different console.
Also, back in Brawl days Nintendo wasn't struggling with third party companies completely abandoning them in droves.
Also, back in Brawl days Nintendo didn't have the situation of Sony and Microsoft DIRECTLY aiming at their user base. (Which matters because presence in smash = promotion, and promoting Snake = selling more PS4s or XBones. No one in their right mind would consider that a reasonable business choice.)
Also, back in Brawl days, Nintendo was swimming in money from the Wii and didn't have to even bother using Smash and Mario Kart as a salvation charm. The marketing reality of Smash is completely different right now.
Also, back in Brawl days, Nintendo wasn't using Smash Bros as a hype wagon for all their games and third party reveals didn't come with huge Virtual Console promotion.
Also, back in Brawl days, there weren't three other third party characters for Snake to compete with.
Also, back in Brawl days Snake was revealed immediately with all the hype a third party should carry. Now we're talking about Snake chances less than two months from the game's release.

Ok, I bit in that instance, but I'm not biting anymore. Snake arguments aren't my cup of tea and they send me to berserk mode like Dee does to others. I'll see you all after this is all done.
Probably should have added a disclaimer that I don't know all the details and I probably missed something.
I stand by what I said.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Snake is a clone too, but not of Mew:
Chance: 50% Smiling Kojima, but I also think Sakurai thinks of the current 3 as enough.
Want: 75% He was a veteran and I want to see him back to mess with everybody again.

ISAAC. ISAAC? ISAAAAAAC!
While Sakurai searches for new series and his AT hasn't been seen, I just think roster space will kill him, since his serie is smaller than Advance Wars, Rhythm Heaven and Xenoblade (which got a whole Operation for it)
Want: 60% And that's pushing it.
But he has great fans and GS deserves a character for senority.

Back to tommorow:
Dr. Mario: 6.7%
Bowser Jr: 8%

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Snake is a clone too, but not of Mew:
Chance: 50% Smiling Kojima, but I also think Sakurai thinks of the current 3 as enough.
Want: 75% He was a veteran and I want to see him back to mess with everybody again.

ISAAC. ISAAC? ISAAAAAAC!
While Sakurai searches for new series and his AT hasn't been seen, I just think roster space will kill him, since his serie is smaller than Advance Wars, Rhythm Heaven and Xenoblade (which got a whole Operation for it)
Want: 60% And that's pushing it.
But he has great fans and GS deserves a character for senority.

Back to tommorow:
Dr. Mario: 6.7%
Bowser Jr: 8%
Golden Sun is smaller than Xenoblade and Advance Wars? WTF?! The series has sold far more than both of those other franchises. Yes, Advance Wars is very long-running. But the games have never sold well.

Xenoblade? That's TWO games (one isn't even out yet), and the first sold way less than both the first two Golden Sun games (yes I know Dark Dawn sold like ****). No, I'm not using VGChartz, this is actually the sales numbers listed on Wikipedia, and NPD didn't even track Xenoblade's sales at all.

The only one of those three that does beat Golden Sun is Rhythm Heaven. The only way Golden Sun is smaller than Xenoblade is if you count the entire Xeno series, but Nintendo doesn't own them (as far as I'm aware), so they don't count.

Not condemning your ranking or whatever, just getting the facts straight.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
The only way Golden Sun is smaller than Xenoblade is if you count the entire Xeno series, but Nintendo doesn't own them (as far as I'm aware), so they don't count.
Even then it's not very convincing. Golden Sun in 3 games made 3.7 by VGChartz, and Xenogears/saga/blade chronicles has only made a combined 5.03 across 7 games, 3 franchises and 4 publishers...

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Even then it's not very convincing. Golden Sun in 3 games made 3.7 by VGChartz, and Xenogears/saga/blade chronicles has only made a combined 5.03 across 7 games, 3 franchises and 4 publishers...
Don't put stock in VGChartz, but thanks for that tidbit. Golden Sun, regardless of Dark Dawn, is plenty popular enough to get playable representation in over Xenoblade.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Isaac chance - 65%

I think hope is still alive, contrary to most Robins reveal has given me more hope than less. I do feel going forward if we get any newcomers who aren't Ridley, Shulk, K Rool, Dixie Kong or a rhythm heaven rep.....Isaacs chances will be increasingly skewered. If the Robin/Lucina reveal has taught me anything though is that there's always a chance, even if most people aren't seeing it.

Isaac want - 100%

Completely and absolutely. More than anyone else.

Snake chance - 20%

I don't think he's completely impossible....but Zero Suit Samus taking his final smash doesn't bode well for him.

Snake want - 60%

I like him but he's not completely necessary. I'd still be happy without him.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Golden Sun is smaller than Xenoblade and Advance Wars? WTF?! The series has sold far more than both of those other franchises. Yes, Advance Wars is very long-running. But the games have never sold well.

Xenoblade? That's TWO games (one isn't even out yet), and the first sold way less than both the first two Golden Sun games (yes I know Dark Dawn sold like ****). No, I'm not using VGChartz, this is actually the sales numbers listed on Wikipedia, and NPD didn't even track Xenoblade's sales at all.

The only one of those three that does beat Golden Sun is Rhythm Heaven. The only way Golden Sun is smaller than Xenoblade is if you count the entire Xeno series, but Nintendo doesn't own them (as far as I'm aware), so they don't count.

Not condemning your ranking or whatever, just getting the facts straight.
Whoops, should've done my research, thanks for the reminder.
I won't change my score though, since I don't see Isaac chances near the 50/50

Robotic Wind

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grey Walrus
Isaac
Chance-65%
Want- 80%

I never played golden sun before but he seems like he has a lot to offer. I put his chance kinda low because even with gematsu mostly wrong I feel we have 3-4 newcomers left and I'm not sure if sakurai would choose him over certain others. Sadly he will most likely be an assist trophy again but hopefully I'm wrong.

Snake
Chance-70%
Want- 45%

Snake just felt out of place to me and I kinda hope he is gone but unlike most I have a strange feeling he is back

Predictions:
Dr. Mario 5%
Bowser Jr. 25%

Last edited:

Stompu

Smash Apprentice
Snake
Chance: 50%
I say fifty because at the present time to me it seems equally likely whether he'd get in or not, it really could go either way
I'd love for him to return as a character, but I'd like it if they changed around his moveset just a tiny bit. As a big MGS fan seeing Snake in Brawl got me so hyped to play the game (and I had a PS3 at the time).

Isaac I'll have to abstain from voting, don't know enough about

Captain Toad

Smash Apprentice
Snake:
Chance:
50% Honestly, I don't know. Originally I thought he'd probably be back, because he was in Brawl, but since then a lot of Smash fans have already put the nail in Snake's coffin... So I have no idea if he'll be back.

Want: 50% I'm kind of indifferent. I don't hate Snake, and I enjoyed listening to find out his take on the characters in Smash, but I'm not really attached to the character and even friends I have who are huge Metal Gear fans, still didn't actually want to play Snake in Brawl, or even agreed at him being there...so if some of his fans didn't care, I'm not sure if I should be too worried either...

Now on to Isaac; I will do my best to keep this short, but I can't make any promises though.

Isaac:
Chance:
53% This is painful for me to put. I would love to put Isaac considerably higher (100% would be great haha) but he's missed out before, and although Golden Sun is rising again on VC, and he was a much liked AT, I just don't have the vote of confidence that he'll be put in...and as someone who almost half expected him in Brawl (I was young(er) and naive back then.) I don't trust that I'll have much hope this time either.

I've wanted Toad since the beginning, so you can tell how good I am at choosing to support characters that get into Smash are. With Robin being the only one getting in haha.

I'm not even kidding, I would welcome the toughest smash decision of all time "Who do you main?"

Isaac much like Robin, has a potentially HUGE movepool to choose from.

This statement is ignoring a lot of the other abilities you could give him from other characters in the Golden Sun series.

They made up Peach's movepool from scratch, and apparently Ness personally can't do everything he does in Smash, so really that shouldn't hold back Isaac taking from his comrades either should they get stuck for ideas.

But with Djinn being a potentially interesting play gimmick for a moveset and several potential final smash options, move customisation was made for a character like Isaac. The very moment I heard of move cusomisation the first character I thought of was Isaac, with Robin being an extremely close second.

The Isaac support thread has a lot of different move set ideas, some that I hadn't even considered before which is always a pleasant surprise. If anyone is interested check it out.

-------Stop reading here if you don't want to be bored to death by nostalgia vomit-------

I'm also incredibly biased, Golden Sun was my first proper RPG I ever played, and sure it was buggy as hell at times (Ivan had to traverse a dungeon butt naked because I got conned by a equipment shop owner, and no, I'm not even joking) I enjoyed the game.

It was the very reason I even started to play other RPGs, such as a couple of the FF series and Skies of Arcadia (my favourite RPG of all time). I also made me dabble with playing some of the Legend of Zelda games, and then eventually lead to my interest in FE, with the help of Melee of course, which is where my third most wanted newcomer request came from (Robin).

So for me, a lot of my gaming interest all started from one the humblest, and niche of games.

Sure I played some old favourites: Sonic (who I grew up with from childhood), Mario and Pokemon, who were ever so slightly later.

I've kept up with some of the Sonic games a number of the Mario games (as you can expect given my user name haha) but in terms of my love of story, adventure, epic quests, simple tactical thinking, collecting tonnes of pointless items I will never use in any battle but feel like I need to have them in my inventory just in case, and characters...

Well it all started when I was posed my greatest gaming question of all: "What did I want to call this kid who's starting name was Isaac?"

Imaginatively I kept his name as Isaac.

Okay that ended up being considerably longer than I thought it would. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Isaac- abstain

Snake- 15%, I don't expect it seeing how early Sonic was revealed.
Want- 70%, Normally I would be against characters like this - third party characters with virtually no Nintendo history and not legendary status like Sonic or Pac-man. However, I'm willing to give him a pass due to being a Brawl veteran. I believe he gave the game a darker edge which helped to attract the "mature games for mature gamers" audience.

Dr. Mario- 3%
BJ- 15%

Last edited:

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Snake:

Chances: 60%

TBH, it's very sketchy to have included all third party characters in this game, but not Snake and keep quiet about it the whole time. it seems Sakurai has something hiding in his sleeves! I don't think that sanke should be discounted simply because MGS:V coming out, as Kojima hasn't at all discounted a MGS game for the WiiU (He stated that if he were to make a WiiU MGS, he wanted to make it specifiable for the WiiU's unique systems.). Regardless, of modern relevencey, Nintendo and the Metal Gear series have a long history together, and he is a fitting character nevertheless.

Want: 80%

He was one of my favorite characters to play as in Brawl, his moveset was so unique and his appearance fit right in. For me he was a breath of fresh air in an otherwise tried-and-true roster choice!

Isaac:

Chances: 40%

Ohhh Isaac's a toughy, he's got alot both going for, and against him. He's a widely loved character in a famous franchise.But on the other hand, his franchise has not seen anything new for a long time. He has a large but unspectacular fanbase on both sides, but is shadowed by Shulks demand. His biggest problem right now is that he faces the "Just another Swordsman" slot with the inclusion of several other Fire Embalm characters.

If you had asked me this a couple of months ago, I would have this guy on the 70's and 80's, but as of right now, I have to agree with Sakurai in the "Just another swordsman." I might get man-mud flinged at me for saying this, but alot of J-RPG characters are kinda all the same. I've never seen anything truly unique in any of modern J-RPG's and... ...Well, I'm getting a little bored of the current JRPG line up, especially if Shulk, Isaac's biggest competition makes it in.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000

I don't blame Konami for not releasing MGS5 on Wii U cause Nintendo fans are like They Complain that the game not coming to the Wii U they don't buy it. look at all the Ubisoft games they sold like crap!!
In Brawl we had Solid Snake not Big Boss. Big Boss is the main Protagonist/Angotonist in MGS5. If there going to any Promoting it will be MGS3D it's already getting a e-shop re-release https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/482931681419358209
Nintendo would promote MGS5 like they did with MGS4 back in the "Brawl Days". I don't see where your getting at with Snake competing with other third party characters. Hey! Comic-Con is tomorrow he could be reveled tomorrow "in this world anything can happen"

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Isaac's chances: 40% - Back to his old score. There's a decent chance that Golden Sun gets a character, but I think it's a bit more likely that it doesn't.
Want: 100% - Third-most wanted. I think Golden Sun should have a character.

Snake's chances: 30% - No change. I still doubt a fourth third party, but if there is one he's the most likely.
Want: 50% - Would be fine either way.

Dr. Mario prediction: 6.78%
Bowser Jr. prediction: 13.09%

D

Deleted member

Groose will be unable to end the day today, so I'll do that for him!
The day will end at 8 PM EST!

While I would post last... I want to get these ratings out of the way.
I will warn you now. These ratings are heavily pessimistic and pretty negative overall. These are my opinions; you don't have to agree with them.

Isaac
Chance:
10%

20% off from last time.
I don't think that the death of the Gematsu leak helped his chances at all. My decrease in his score is mainly because of Robin. Robin fills in that niche as a magic swordsman, something that Isaac could have become in Smash. While he could still play differently from Robin, it's still problematic for Isaac nonetheless.
I don't think that he faces competition from Shulk as I think that these two could both easily get added. His popularity is no joke and that is why I think that he has the best chance of any Assist Trophy from Brawl now.
Overall... I think that the scales have been tipped away from him.
I hate Shulk vs. Isaac wars with a passion and they are the reason why I don't want Isaac in Smash at all. I'll play Golden Sun eventually and I might like it, but I'm avoiding it like the plague right now.

Snake. Snake. Snaaaaaaaaake...
Chance:
5%

Feeling lazy. Repost time!
While Sakurai said that he hasn't planned to cut anyone, he also said that he doesn't have the time to bring every character in Smash back into SSB4. This mean that cuts are inevitable.
Kojima messing with others is definitely something that he is known for, but how about I play devil's advocate. Now, he smiled when he said this quote; this means that he knows something we don't and possibly that he could be in Smash. However, what if Kojima didn't expect a question like this during that livestream? What if he smiled at the irony or something? It's possible that he is going to give no hope to Snake returning to make his return more glorious, but he could possibly not be in the game.

Now, why is Snake at a low score?
Snake isn't that obvious to me as Sonic is. If 3rd parties are going to be a thing in future games, Sonic is practically guaranteed; Snake can't match to the hype, fandom, and demand Sonic has. Remember why Brawl was delayed? It was to put Sonic in the game. Snake was put in by personal request and wasn't demanded prior to E3 2006. Fans enjoyed his inclusion and are demanding for him to return; this helps in his favor. However, this barely changes the fact that he is in the most danger of getting cut.
Konami doesn't have the best relationship with Nintendo right now it seems like. They outright dismissed the Wii U and aren't putting any retail or digital games on the system. Oh wait... they are! But... they are old-school Castlevania games. Heck, a Castlevania game on the 3DS got an HD remake on the Xbox 360 and PS3... but not the Wii U. Same case with MGSV; every system is getting this game... except for the Wii U. Nintendo, on the other hand, are struggling right now with the Wii U. Snake would be a massive double-edged sword. While Snake will get mature fans to buy the Wii U, owners of the Wii U could potentially buy an Xbox or PlayStation to play MGSV, which would hurt Nintendo in the process. From a business standpoint, this is rather risky. While Sakurai can put in Snake on his own accord, I bet that there could be outside influences that are probably going to stand in and prevent his inclusion.
Lastly, we don't know how many 3rd party characters will get in. If there are 4, Snake will definitely get in. If there are 3, then he is absolutely screwed. Why? Because of Pac-Man. I bet that Pac-Man would be at a higher priority than Snake is. Namco is working on the game and I bet that they would like to get represented in Smash in some form and Pac-Man has a great amount of demand to him. Pac-Man is nearly inevitable at this point; he is most likely going to get in (90%), meaning Snake has to hope for 4 slots. Since Sakurai said that there won't be too many 3rd party characters, 3 seems like a safe bet.
Overall, I cannot see Snake get in Smash at all.
To add on, not seeing Snake in the Direct is very, very concerning. As such, I had to adjust my rating. With Ground Zeroes being released recently, you think that Sakurai would confirm him... but he didn't. Granted, it would make sense that he didn't because that would be promoting a game on rival consoles. It's important to note that the Special Flag item is in this game, which would most likely be Namco's equivalent to the Assist Trophy where Namco characters are summoned. This helps Pac-Man's case even more so as it shows that Namco would definitely receive higher priority than Konami (though, that fact was a given) (Pac-Man currently has a 93% from me). One minor thing to note is that Snake is no longer the Brawl veteran that is in the most danger of getting cut; Squirtle and Ivysaur are as Transformations are removed (Snake's 8% to Squirtle's and Ivysaur's 7%). Also, I am not lowering my score because Sheik is now using grenades.
EDIT: One more thing that I want to mention is that we have seen a recent trend with the newcomers. Characters like Wii Fit Trainer, Greninja, and Rosalina are all uprising characters that have a future with Nintendo. The same can be said for revived newcomers like Palutena and the confirmed Little Mac as well as possible newcomers like Shulk and Chrom. These characters are not only popular, but they can promote their games on Nintendo consoles. This same thing is extended to Sonic; he was in Brawl, but he definitely has a future with Nintendo and he can help promote the Wii U. Snake doesn't really have a future with Nintendo and putting him in would promote a rival console, which wouldn't be good at all when the Wii U is in a troubled state.
I will give Snake one more chance. If he isn't revealed at E3 this year, I am considering him to be done and just give him a 1% chance.
Well, it looks like Sakurai has proven me wrong. When I said that last statement, I was sure that we would get a summer release. Now that the game has been delayed, August is now his last stand. If he isn't confirmed then, he's done.
I'm more skeptical on Snake because of how the Pac-Man reveal was handled and how Sakurai has been promoting it. Sakurai has been emphasizing the battle between Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man, four of gaming's biggest icons. The fact that they are doing this and Snake is absent? I'm highly questioning if he did make it in the game or not.
I might be proven wrong in the August Direct, so we'll see then.
Let me quote myself again:
I just want to reiterate something. I don't hate Snake. I like Snake. He is a freaking awesome character and I absolutely love his moveset! I still play as him sometimes in Brawl! Regardless... I want to see him go. When it comes to 3rd party characters, my mindset is to have 2 permanent members on the roster, being Sonic and Mega Man, and maybe have 1 or 2 rotate in between (if Bomberman makes it in, make that 3 permanent members).
Now, there are a multitude of reasons why I don't want Snake in Smash:
1. In a game about Nintendo's All-Stars, he isn't one at all and he is more of a Sony character. I can heavily justify Sonic and Mega Man; they both absolutely deserve to be in Smash and they are like Nintendo characters despite not being owned by them. Pac-Man, I can't justify too much, but he still has a rich history with Nintendo. Snake barely has any connection with Nintendo and yet he got in. It makes me mad as it contradicts what this game is about.
2. Snake getting cut gives me a good reason to go back and play Brawl. I was mystified when Mewtwo was cut as he shouldn't have been. The others, however, were fairly predictable cuts. If I want to play as Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, and Roy, it gives me a good reason to play Melee. Snake getting cut would give me more of a reason to still play Brawl.
3. Let's say that what Kojima says is true and that Snake is not in the game. If that is the case, then I definitely don't want him to return. In Brawl, Sonic's addition not only delayed the game, but it resulted in Mewtwo and Roy getting cut. When I found this out, I was upset, but I didn't mind it in the end because Sonic was a character that I was wanting, hoping, and expecting to get in Smash. If Snake gets in Smash, he may potentially delay the game and might cut veterans that shouldn't be cut or result in removing a newcomer that we would have been looking forward to. The payoff to bring him back is not worth it in the long run.
4. I have a dream. My dream is Bomberman getting in Smash and fighting against Luigi, Mario, and Sonic, my childhood heroes. If Snake got cut, the pathway for Bomberman getting in Smash slightly opens for him. I've waited for 15 years for him to get into Smash; I want this wait to end already. Why did you die on me, Hudson? ;-;
That is why I want Snake to get cut. It's critical for me that he is. I will sympathize with the Snake fans and mains, but I want him gone.
MONADO, FLAME SHIELD ME!

Dr. Mario Prediction: 1.05%
He may be saving lives, but Lucina didn't save his.
Bowser Jr. Prediction: 30.10%
Slight increase perhaps?

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Snake

Chance - 50% - I just don't know anymore. Either he's been in for the longest time, or was never planed in the first place. There's so much evidence for and against, I can't decide.

And watch as he's unveiled tomorrow.

Want - 80% - I'm willing to let him go at this point, but I'd still rather have him in than not.

Isaac

Chance - 37.5% - While he's doing better than he was during the Gematsu period, he's not fully back. Robin took away some of his edge, so we'll see how much it effects him.

Want - 75% - Still find his magic more interesting than Robin's, at least.

Predictions

Dr. Mario - 2.05% - Maybe some more belief, but he somehow got over 5%? Huh.

Browser Jr. - 25.78% - May have been quite overrated in his time, but he should be sitting pretty now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom